YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL » View Thread
I've Got You in my Grasp, and I'm Not Letting Go

Date: 07/09/13 12:22 AM

Izuna's POV
"Because of me, Little Sis, you can't have a free life, but I can make it last longer," were some of the last words Saira told me, a few months ago, before she did "it". I am mad at her, but still...
I clutched the keys to my motor-bike in one hand and my deck in the other. My deck...I wish I never learned how to duel.
My mom glanced at me through her car mirror. " You miss her don't you?"she asked me. Looking up, I pictured my big brother and my big sister. Even though I'm the youngest, I am between those two.
"Of course I miss her, Mom. I also miss Kohaku and Dad," I said. The first part wasn't really true. How can I miss someone who is linked to me? Oh wait, nobody knows what happened except me.
"I know, Izuna, but this was your father's and my decision. It's just hard for us since your older sister is gone. And don't worry. They live at the other side of Heartland City; you can visit them whenever you like," Mom assured.
"What about school? You told me about our new house, and your new job, and all that, but what about school?"I mumbled.
"You're going to Heartland Academy. I'm going to pick up your uniform today, later, and they'll be arranging a student to guide you around the building when you start."
Before I could say anything else, Mom stopped the car. I looked out the window and saw a white house with a black roof. This is it. The beginning of my new life.
TBC
   141 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/24/14 4:26 PM

@XYuGiOhZX I promise I will and LOL. X3

Date: 03/23/14 11:19 AM

My notebook...is missing...FRIEND1640!!!
xXZEXALXx

Date: 03/22/14 11:22 PM

@animefan13, I'm really glad you like my story. Please keep reading till the very end.
The other thing is sorry that I didn't post today. I'll be posting tomorrow instead.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 03/17/14 3:33 PM

Animefan13: Another masterpiece.

Date: 03/16/14 9:36 AM

Yuma's POV
I can't believe I, actually, woke up, early. The reason is probably because last time I came a bit late, and I got caught up in a mob of Izuna's crushes. And I don't want to get ran over, again. "Yuma..." Astral began. More Izuna warnings?! "...someone is following you!" What kind of warning is that? I stopped walking and looked behind me. All I saw was a girl with blue hair and yellow streaks, wearing a blue dress, pink leggings, and yellow shoes, looking right at me. Oh, if it isn't Mikuna. She grinned,"Hi, Yuma." "Hey, Mikuna. Look, I've gotta get to school before I get ran over,"I said. Mikuna looked confused, then laughed. "Ran over?!" "I'm not joking!" I cried. "It's this group of guys who like this girl named-." WHOOSH! I felt a strong breeze go by us. Turns out to be Izuna riding her hoverboard. I grabbed Mikuna's hand, then took off running after Izuna. And boy was she fast! "Izuna!" I yelled. Izuna glanced behind her shoulder and halted her hoverboard, instantly. "Hey, Yuma. Hey...do I know you?" Izuna pointed at Mikuna. "Name's Mikuna! Yuma's my brother." "Don't you have one sister named Kari?"Izuna asked me. "Well, Yuma's my long-lost brother,"Mikuna ansewered for me. Izuna twitched then stopped. "I didn't know that. That must be great to be a big brother. Well I've gotta go. Before I get ran over. See ya! Nice meeting you, Mikuna!"Just like that, Izuna took off. Mikuna tapped my shoulder and smirked,"Is Izuna your girlfriend?" I blushed. "Nuh-uh. We're just friends!""Well, I think you guys are great together. I mean you both think alike. Literally!""That was a coincidence.""Well I don't think that.""Shouldn't you be heading to school?""Fine. Later, Yuma."
Izuna's POV
I don't know what's worse: Rei being at this school; my headaches that hurt even more; or a mob of boys chasing(hunting) me down. "Izuna!" I jumped. That really freaked me out. Dylan came over to me and seemed beyond desperate."Izuna, is it true you wanted to join the soccer team?!""You the captain?" "Yata's the captain. I can talk to him for you." "Okay. Hey, didn't this school used to go up against Heartland Middle School?""Yeah, you were on their team. You're really good. Not to mention fast! You can come to the field, after school." "Ok." Dylan blushed,"Good...I'm glad. It's a boys and girls' team but only boys joined. You'll make the first girl. Really? I wonder if I should join all the clubs...or have a friendly competition with all of them! Kids started to file in. Among them was Yuki. She asked if I was okay, yesterday. I said I was fine. During the lesson, I can swear that someone behind me and Shark was staring at me. "Michael?"the teacher asked him a question and Michael answered dreamily, not to mention creepily,"Table for two, please." Everyone laughed. Shark snickered and said,"That's for you and him!" "Maybe it was for you and Saira!" I hissed. Then my headaches began. I lifted my hand up, almost hitting Shark and said that I need to go to the nurse. In the hallways that's when I lost conscious.
TBC

Date: 03/16/14 12:16 AM

There's a chance that I might not post tomorrow. I have to go get a book at a store.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 03/10/14 12:25 PM

Sure! It's your fanfic, do whatever you think is better! ^.^

Date: 03/08/14 9:31 AM

First, in case you're wondering why Friend1640's post came on my name, she was playing on my computer before my aunt and uncle came. Second, Winxrocks9, I will put your character in my fan fic, but I just want to ask if you're fine if I make her meet me by having her in Riley's class. It seems like the easiest way.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 03/02/14 8:39 AM

Okay, I'll post her bio. And thanks, I'll be sure to post more at some point.

Name: Astoria
Looks: Wavy dark purple hair with bright blue streaks, round, glowing bright blue eyes with dark blue specks, pale skin
Wears: She wears a white see-through elbow length off the shoulder top, a blue tank top under, a black skorts, and black boots to thighs, ocassionally wearing black fingerless gloves.

Date: 03/01/14 11:27 PM

OK, let me just say it straight: XYuGiOhZX was going to post, but her aunt and uncle ended up coming for a visit, so she's not going to be on, to post the story.
XYuGiOhZX: I'm sorry. Really.
-Friend1640

Date: 03/01/14 11:24 PM

@Winxrocks9, sure, I'll include your character in my fan fic. And giving me her bio will make it a lot easier on me.
@animefan13, yeah I read your fan fic and I really love it.(Well, technically, I like everyone's fan-fiction.) Hope you keep posting.
So glad all of you like my story.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 03/01/14 6:45 PM

Can you include Astoria from my fanfic please? I can post her bio if you'd like.

Date: 03/01/14 3:37 PM

Animefan13: By the time it posts I'll be home writing Chapter 9 (Part 2). But when I write it on Monday yours will be the first one I'll read. So have a great weekend.
P.S. I put Izuna somewhere in the end of Chapter 7, I put her in Chapter 8 and right now she's in Chapter 9 (Part 1). I'll finish Chapter 9 (Part 2) on Monday.

Date: 03/01/14 12:12 AM

Ok, I swear that I will post this Saturday. Honest!
xXZEXALXx

Date: 02/23/14 10:43 AM

Augh! I forgot to post again! I guess that's what I get for not bringing home my homework.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 02/22/14 11:12 AM

Before I post, I have a few favors to ask. A certain part of the story is coming up soon, and I want certain characters. I was hoping you can create them for me. I only need them to have the certain followings:
1. An instrument that they can play.
2. A created band name.
3. Came to Heartland for a world tour.
4. One or a group of people.
If I need anything else, I'll post. If you have any questions, post and I'll answer.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 02/20/14 3:37 PM

Gonna post Saturday. Like I always do.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 02/15/14 3:36 PM

Animefan13: *Shrieks in happiness* I'm so happy that you put me in your story. Thank you SO much you just made my day. XD

~I have a heart of a duelist and you can't take that away from me~
~Animefan13

Date: 02/14/14 11:50 AM

@LOKorra12
You may have realized that your character isn't in the story yet, right? Well, don't panic. She's in the very next chapter.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 02/14/14 12:44 AM

Izuna's POV
What a way to kick off on my third day of school: a math test. Equations, equations, equations. I HATE them. More than any other math problems. Why? Because Saira is so good at them! What she likes, I'll hate. When the test was done, I headed off to Duel Period with Tyler. We talked about different clubs I could join. "Soccer?" Tyler asked when I said I wanted to join the team. "Yeah. I've played at my old school and I like it a lot. I want to join again,"I said. "Fine with me, but you'll have to the coach and captain of the team." "That won't be a problem." Suddenly, I bumped into a group of girls from the higher grades. They all glared at me. Though I wanted to roll my eyes, I politely and apologetically said,"I'm so sorry about that. I'll pick up your things." "Uh...hey. You don't have to..."one of them said. I looked up at a girl with long, curly brown hair with blue/purple streaks and eyes to match. She seemed a bit nicer than the other girls, so I smiled, friendly, and told her I don't mind. I picked up all their stuff, then I picked up the last item, a duel disk screen, with the name,"Ginelle,"on the back. "That's mine,"the girl with curly brown hair said. I handed her the disk then walked off with Tyler. "You know, you can be creepy at times,"he blurted. "What do you mean?" "Most of the time, you're-you know-'Tomboy Izu'. Other times, you're so sweet and nice. It's like you're two different persons." "Wrong. That's just how I am,"I lied. They can't know. No one's allowed to know.
Yuma's POV
"YUMA!!!" I turned around and saw Rei running towards me. "Hey, Rei," I greeted my friend. "Yuma, why are a bunch of boys, looking like they've taken a love potion?" Rei asked. "Oh a new girl came to this school. She lives in my neighborhood. Her name's Izuna,"I told him. "Wow, she must be pretty. I can't wait to meet her!""Yuma, it's not a good idea to have a close friendship with Izuna. I told you that before and your friends shouldn't get involved,"Astral said. I ignored him."Hey, Yuma!" I saw Izuna with Shark, Tara, and Tyler heading our way. "Yuma, Rei, what's up?" Bronk, Tori, Flip, Caswell, and Cat came from the other direction. Izuna asked who Rei is. "Wow! You really are pretty! My name's Rei Shingetsu! I've been absent for a few days, but I can't believe I missed out on so much." Rei shook hands with Izuna, who seemed startled. "You must be Izuna, right?" Izuna clutched her head, dizzly, nodded and tried to keep her balance. A painful look showed on her face. "Hey, how about we duel?" Rei asked.
Izuna's POV
I shook my head furiously."I forgot my deck, again, sorry. Besides, I'm going to the library." "You're kidding, right," Tara crossed her arms. "No, I'm not," I left and made my way to the library. Since my head is hurting, like being struck by lightning, I couldn't walk straight and bumped into the wall a bunch of times. Once I entered the quiet zone, I took a seat at a computer."Um, excuse me, but somebody already sits here,"said a girl next to me, shyly. She had glasses over her pretty eyes and black hair with fox ears. She even had a fox tail. I got up and sat at the right of the girl. "I'm Luna Miko,"she said, also shyly."Name's Izuna." "I know who you are. All the boys talk to you." "Yeah...it's annoying, don't you agree?" Luna stared at me,"Don't you like the attention?!" "No. The only attention I want is when I become a famous-not to mention the fastest-motor cyclist ever. All this icky love and romance is different. Makes me feel spoiled." "Wow, and at first, I thought you were a snob." I turned and saw Yuki Sukeema, from my class. She's not like the most of the other girls in my classes, so I don't really mind her. She held five books and it took me five minutes to realize what she just said,"Hey!" "You're kind of slow, aren't you?" The voice came from a computer in front of me. I saw another girl. "Hey, aren't you Atsie Kaiba, as in related to Seto Kaiba?" "Oh so you heard of my uncle?" "Who hasn't?" All of a sudden, a sharp pain jolted through my head. I blacked out. When I was able to see, again, those three were huddled up whispering to each other, talking about,"What does she mean,'Protect her?'" and,"Why did her eyes turn purple?" Again?!?! I stormed out of the library and rushed to the infirmary. How many times do I have to suppress this and she still takes over my conscience?!
TBC