YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL » View Thread
I've Got You in my Grasp, and I'm Not Letting Go

Date: 07/09/13 12:22 AM

Izuna's POV
"Because of me, Little Sis, you can't have a free life, but I can make it last longer," were some of the last words Saira told me, a few months ago, before she did "it". I am mad at her, but still...
I clutched the keys to my motor-bike in one hand and my deck in the other. My deck...I wish I never learned how to duel.
My mom glanced at me through her car mirror. " You miss her don't you?"she asked me. Looking up, I pictured my big brother and my big sister. Even though I'm the youngest, I am between those two.
"Of course I miss her, Mom. I also miss Kohaku and Dad," I said. The first part wasn't really true. How can I miss someone who is linked to me? Oh wait, nobody knows what happened except me.
"I know, Izuna, but this was your father's and my decision. It's just hard for us since your older sister is gone. And don't worry. They live at the other side of Heartland City; you can visit them whenever you like," Mom assured.
"What about school? You told me about our new house, and your new job, and all that, but what about school?"I mumbled.
"You're going to Heartland Academy. I'm going to pick up your uniform today, later, and they'll be arranging a student to guide you around the building when you start."
Before I could say anything else, Mom stopped the car. I looked out the window and saw a white house with a black roof. This is it. The beginning of my new life.
TBC
   139 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 02/06/14 6:00 PM

Thank you. And I know, right? Second day of school for Izuna, but about 20 chapters of the story are already posted. Amazing, for me to believe, also.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 02/03/14 5:21 PM

Animefan13: That's ok I can wait a couple of chapters. Anyways I love the story, it's kind of hard to believe that it's Izuna's second day of school. Hmm I also wonder what Izuna's weakness is. (Now that I read the story) Keep up the great work XYuGiOhZX!

Date: 02/02/14 11:22 PM

Izuna's POV
When I got up for school, the next morning, I made sure to go super early, so I can get to class, safely. And I don't know why, but I really feel like bringing my deck. Probably because of my duel with Kyle, on the weekend. Oh well. It doesn't really matter. I stuck on my shoes, then got on my hoverboard. As I got closer to school, I slowed my speed. There were only a few kids outside but as long as there's no crowd, then I guess it's fine. I leaped over the steps, then stopped my board. In an instance, the boys came rushing towards me. "Hi, Izuna!""It's great to see ya!""I told you, guys. She's cute isn't she?""Hey, sre you free today?" This is probably what my morning will be like until I do something. And I will but not yet. I ran into the building and started to get away from my tag-alongs. I picked up even more speed, and to guys started to stop. Thankfully, the hallway I'm in right now is empty except for a few glaring girls. I rushed off to my first class. There was no need for Tyler to tell the directions a second time. I have a sharp memory. He also told me that if I come to school, early, the only kid that will be in my class at that time will be Dylan R. Dylan reminds me of someone, but he's so quiet and independent, so how can I know him? And other than that, Dylan is one of the kids who has zero interests in me! Dylan seemed to look glummer than usual. I don't know why; he never talks to me! He sat in the seat right in front of me. People hardly ever talk to him and the boys love talking to me. I litarally envy him because of that. When I walked passed him to get to my seat he looked up at me as if he were needed to talk to me. I ignored him and sat down, trying to enjoy my boy-free freedom, while it lasted. Then, more kids started to some. All the girls tried to avoid eye contact with me; the boys sighed and stared at me. Except Tyler. He just waved then took his seat. Then Shark came into the room. he glanced at all the kids who were staring/ignoring me and shrugged. He took his seat, next to me and stayed quiet. Suddenly I felt a hand perch on my shoulder. It was Riley. She gave me a look that obviously meant she was upset with me but didn't know what to say. Her mouth was open but then she walked to her seat galring at me. Wow. And this is just my second day of school, yet I have almost every girl in the school turned against me. When lunchtime came, a bunch of boys started to yell at me. "Please take the seat next to mine!""Do you like muffins? If so, you can have all my muffins!"I looked over at Tyler and mouthed the words,"Help me."Tyler stated to work his way through the crwd and told them I was eating with him and pulled me away. "How about we go eat on the roof? Not alot of kids go up there." I said okay and we walked up a bunch of steps which lead to the roof. And it was really hot! I saw very few kids from the higher and lower grades. I also saw Yuma and his friends. Tyler and I walked over to them, while sweat trickled from my forehead. Then, I noticed Bronk's hat. As we ate, I asked Bronk if I can borrow his hat for the entire lunch period."Sure, but I think it's a bit big for you." "Doesn't matter!" I tucked my low-tied pigtails into the hat and placed it on my head. I know why they looked at me, while we ate. In less than three minutes, my lunch was gone. But I'm still hungry. I wish I had a burriito..."Izuna?" I turned and saw Dylan, nervously standing there, wanting to ask me something. "Can you come with me for a moment?" "Sure,"I said,"I guess I can-" A hand went over my mouth and Riley appeared next to me."Sorry, Dylan, but I need to borrow Izuna, today." "Uh, sure,"Dylan left. I heard Riley sigh then whisper to me,"You're not going anywhere near Dylan. He's mine!" I grabbed off her hand and said,"Why should I?And don't you have a thing for Shark, Two-Timer?" I handed Bronk his hat back, then began to walk off, but Riley grabbed me again. "Why do you act so superior? Don't you have a weakness?" I froze when she asked me that. Then, I ran back to the classroom.
TBC

Date: 02/02/14 10:39 PM

Sorry for different reasons. First thing is sorry for not posting Saturday. The other thing is that I was wrong; your characters are a few chapters away. I'm posting so late because I went to see the parade, this morning(I know, I sound like I'm making excuses). But I'm gonna post the next chapter right now. Enjoy.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 01/31/14 3:37 PM

I've decided. I'm going to post this Saturday.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 01/28/14 11:12 AM

Animefan13: XYuGiOhZX are you ok?
Grim reaper: We assure you that no one will hunt you done just because you haven't posted in a while.
Animefan13: *Nervously laughs* I hope you get back on your feet.
Grim reaper: We'll be waiting for the next chapter.
~I have the heart of a duelist and you can't take that away from me~
~Animefan13
~Anyone want a wet bagel?~
~Grim reaper

Date: 01/26/14 12:29 PM

I'M SORRY!!! A THOUSAND TIMES SORRY!
Izuna: Calm down! You're going crazy!
Me: PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT POSTING IN OH-SO LONG!!!JUST PLEASE DON'T GO HUNTING ME DOWN!!!
(knock on door)
Me: AHHHHHHHHH!!!(Jump out the window)
Izuna: I can't believe this! I just knocked on the wall and there, XYuGiOhZX runs off. Oh well. Everyone, please stay very patient.

Date: 01/13/14 6:08 PM

Yay can't wait till my character's in there. XD

Date: 01/10/14 3:39 PM

The next chapter has your OC's in it. But I think one of your characters will be in the chapter after that one. Please stay patient and I am oh-so definitely sorry that I haven't posted for so long. Everybody knows that I'm lazy.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 01/09/14 9:58 PM

sorry if im rushing you or you feel preasured or anything but when are you putting our oc's in sorry if im a bother or anythinng thanks
-gabby

Date: 01/03/14 11:48 PM

I can't do it today! I had to help out with my families' business.
-Friend1640

Date: 01/01/14 1:12 PM

Fine, Friend1640, you can post for me if I ever want you to. You'll start Friday. Dismissed.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 12/28/13 12:26 AM

Forgive me, everyone. xXZEXALXx is very, very lazy. If she says yes, I'll post when she doesn't want to. But I don't have much free time which is why I'm hardly on the computer so I'll try to be here and make up for xXZEXALXx's lack of typing.
-Friend1640

Date: 12/13/13 11:49 PM

Sorry. I might not be able to post on Saturday, so I'll be posting on Sunday.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 12/07/13 12:02 PM

Kyle's POV
I wonder is Izuna's impressed that I'm about to land damage on her.At first,I was really nervous about this that I forgot to lay a face down.But right now,this might be my moment to catch her attention. "Thunder Beast's effect activates!" What?I looked back at Izuna,then at our monsters.Huh?!Super Sonic isn't attacking!"I detached an OLU earlier,and activated Thunder Beast's effect.All attacks from machine-type monsters are now useless!"Izuna said.This is bad. My entire deck is made out of machine monsters, which means I'm doomed!"Make your next move,"Izuna told me. I have no idea what to do."I end my turn." "Okay, then I draw.I summon out the Mischievious Devil(Lev 4,500 Atk,1500 Def).By sending Mischievious Devil to the Graveyard,I can special summon two monsters from my deck.I choose Celestial Luna Poison Mistress(Lev 8,2500 Atk,100 Def) and Celestial Solar Potion Mistress(Lev 5,2000 Atk, 600 Def).Is she summoning another XYZ monster?"Then I'll end my turn."Phew.Thank goodness."I draw!"The card I drew...That's what I needed!"I'm gonna place a monster in defence mode,then place a card facedown.Turn over,"I say."I draw! I summon Celestial Solar Dragon Rider(Lev 3,1800 Atk,1500 Def).Her effect is just like C.L.Dragon Rider,so I special summon out C.S. Dragon(Lev 3,1500 Atk,1800 Def)Now,I overlay Lev 3,Celestial Solar Dragon and Celestial Solar Dragon Rider to XYZ summon Breeze of Autumn(Lev 3,1300 Atk,1300 Def)" Now!"I activate my defence monster's flip effect!When you Xyz summon a monster,I get to take control of it and you take one of my def monster. So Autumn is mine and you take my def mons. Techno Pixelated(Lev 1,300 Atk,300 Def)"I yelled.Nothing happenned.I waited a few more seconds.Still nothing."Oh,I probably shoud've mentioned this earlier.Remember how I switched C.L. monsters for C.S. mons.? They're in the GY. now.And,C.L. Dragon's effect was that if my opp. activates a mons. effect I can choose to either let if affect me or stop it from happening.I just used it.This effect keeps going on it won't stop." What?Then that means I'm trapped!I can'tdeclare attacks because machine type mons. are useless, thanks to Lightning.And I can't use effects as long as C.L. Dragon is in Izuna's GY. Izuna yawned,"No offence,Kyle, but you're starting to bore me. I activate Breeze of Autumn's special ability. By using an OLU, I can target one of my monsters and increase their ATK by multiplying it by their Lev. I choose Thunder Beast.Now it's ATK points are...um...18000 Atk.Yeow! That could end anybody."Attack, Thunder Beast! Attack Techno Super Sonic with Thunderous Roar!"Super Sonic was gone. And so were my lifepoints.Izuna came over to me and helped me up.She looked at the cards in my hand then pulled out Monster Reborn."Why didn't you use this?I said effects from you won't work on me but I never said Spells and Traps.You could've used this to bring back...nevermind."Izuna also grabbed the card I placed facedown.It was the Trap, Rewired."'When you Special Summoned a mons.,take control of one of your opp.'s mons.' Kyle, you could've used this if only you activated Monster Reborn."Izuna gave the card back, then smiled,"Oh well.This was much funner than the duel I had with Shark! You're pretty good." She complimented me!"Can we do this some other time?" "I don't mind.But not today,I'm hungry."We went to the kitchen and ate snack. Izuna was gobblingit all down. I never knew that she acts just like...a boy.But I still can't help liking her.Izuna went to get another bag of chips, then cringed. I went over to her."Are you okay?" I said this earlier,didn't I?Izuna looked up, and I could've sworn I saw a flash of violet twinkle within her green eyes. She looked at me,confused,then snapped back."Oh, I'm fine. It was my ankle!" Izuna went to get the other bag of chips.Wow.I was right."Izuna, you're such a tomboy." Izuna stared at me, then grinned,"Dank koo.I geh tha aloth."a few second later,my mind exploded.AHHH!I said that aloud! At least she isn't mad."Kyle?"I looked back at Izuna.She tossed me an Xyz card.It was Lightning the Thunder Beast."You're one of my closest friends here.Consider yourself lucky, Kyle.This is really a big moment."
TBC

Date: 12/03/13 1:01 PM

Next post will be seen on Saturday.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 11/21/13 6:31 PM

@XxYuGiOhZX
Oh yeah! I understand. I get lazy with my stories too! We are in the same boat!

Date: 11/21/13 3:52 PM

Breathe! I said that I'll put ALL your characters in my fan-fic. And to be honest, the only reason I haven't posted for a while is because I get lazy at times. I'm being honest, but I swear that I'm not gonna stop posting until this fan-fic is done.
xXZEXALXx

Date: 11/19/13 5:59 PM

WHAT ABOUT MIKUNA?!
Mikuna:Calm down LOKorra...
*My head explodes into candy*

Date: 11/18/13 6:25 PM

so awesome ^-^ post more the story seems so interesting