YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL » View Thread
my fanfic (reach for the stars)

Date: 09/04/13 5:43 PM

Hey,guys I'm gonna start a fanfic but in order to do that if you guys want you can make a charater but you have to specific ok? BTW you can't take this character because she's the main:

Name : Star
Hair: straigth, color: Black with blue highlights.
Deck: Fire and spellcaster deck
Number card: 87: Queen of the night atk/3200 def/2300
Acssories: (can't spell) Glasses,has a silver necklace with a star that has 3 small round green gems.
personalitty: Smart,outgoing,fun to be around.

So can't wait to see the charaters :D

183 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/10/14 4:01 PM

In the lab
Atsie: I got it!
Kite walks in the room
Kite: What do you got?
Atsie: I?m glad you?re here I finally figured out their secret.
Kite: Spill it then.
Atsie: Well the beings are inside the necklace and pendent. But they?re both different dimensions. Maybe we can have their power? But then again?.
Orbital: How?re you g-guys goanna go in there then?
Atsie: That?s easy, I upgraded the computer it just needs more power. Orbital can I borrow your core jewel?
Orbital: M-My what?! Oh, no way Jose!
Atsie: I just need a tiny piece. Please?
Orbital: But-
Kite: Orbital!
Orbital: Sigh, f-fine. *Takes a small piece of his core and put it in the computer*
A portal on each side opens.
Kite: Amazing. *Walks through the portal on the left*
Orbital: M-Master Kite!
Atsie: Orbital stop worrying he?ll be fine. We?ll be back. *Walks through the portal on the right*
Orbital: Uh?. Oh. I-I have a bad feeling about this.

Date: 03/10/14 4:00 PM

In the library
Star: I still don?t understand how Mr. K will help us.
Anthony: You?ll see.
Mr. K was typing on the computer.
Caswell: Um, Mr. K?
Mr. K: Huh? *Turns around* Why are you guys here?
Annie: Mr. K we need your help.
Mr. K: With what?
Anthony: Well, these two number hunters took Yuma?s pendent and Star?s necklace. Can you help track them down?
Mr. K: Are you crazy?!
Everyone: Shhh!
Mr. K: I?m not supposed to do that.
Caswell: Please Mr. K. We already know that little accident with you taking over the Heartland, now don?t we?
Star: He tried to take over Heartland?!
Yuma: Yup. I forgot you weren?t here when that happened.
Mr. K: Ok, fine I?ll do it. What are their names?
Star: Atsie and Kite.
Mr. K: *Types on the computer* Hmm, they?re on the port. Dock 3.
Cat: I know where that is.
Flip: Me too.
Bronk: Then let?s go time?s a wasting. *Runs out the door*
Everyone else runs too except Mr. K.
Tori: Thanks Mr. K.
Mr. K: Sigh, what am I going to do with those kids?

Date: 03/10/14 4:00 PM

In the lab
Atsie: *Typing on the computer* Wow this is incredible.
Orbital: W-What is it?
Atsie: Apparently both the pendent and the necklace have some sort of energy. But the necklace has this dark aura around it though. Interesting.
Orbital: W-We should tell M-Master Kite!
Atsie: Not now!
Orbital: Why not?!
Atsie: Because I?m not done with my research and Kite?s with his little brother, Hart right now.
Orbital: Oh! I-I didn?t know. I-I?m s-sorry.
Atsie: It?s ok, sorry for yelling at you.
Orbital: A-Atsie?
Atsie: Hmm?
Orbital: Can I help you?
Atsie: Sure.

Date: 03/10/14 3:59 PM

In the necklace
Galatina: There?s something wrong.
Ground shakes
Galatina: W-What?s happening?!
Number 96 (Galatina?s brother) appears
Brother: Hello sister.
Galatina: What?s h-happening brother?!
Brother: You?re separated from Star. If you guys are separated, then this whole place will go out of whack. But that only happens if someone else has the necklace.
Ground stops shaking
Galatina: It stopped.
Brother: That means no one is touching it right now. Jeez, haven?t you been listening to me?
Galatina: Then, who?s holding the necklace this whole time?
Brother: Let?s just say you guys had a couple of encounters before. Also her name starts with an A.
Galatina: Atsie?! How?d she get the necklace?!
Brother: How should I know? *Evilly smiles* Good-bye sister. *Disappears*
Galatina: That...! Sigh, what am I going to do now? I can?t expose myself; I?ll just hide in here for now.

Date: 03/10/14 3:58 PM

Chapter 10
The story left off with Izuna and Shark dueling Atsie and Kite, which Izuna and Shark lost. Atsie and Kite took the necklaces along with their souls! Now Star, Yuma and friends are goanna find them.
*Theme song plays*
At the hospital
Star: I can?t believe this happened. I?ve lost my friends by the same people. But I promise I?ll get your souls back Izuna and Shark. And I?ll get you back too Galatina. Hopefully.
Nurse: Visiting hours are over.
Star: Oh, ok. *Walks out the room*
Bronk: Have they wakened up yet?
Star: No.
Yuma: We have to find those two. But how?
Caswell: Hmm, maybe Mr. K could help us?
Star: Mr. K? Why would a math teacher help us?
Annie: Hmm, now I see. Great idea Cas. Let?s go to the library right now. *Runs out the door*
Everyone besides Star runs out the door.
Star: Wait! Why is a math teacher going to help?! Sigh. *Runs out the door*

Date: 03/10/14 3:30 PM

@PikaPata I know right I always do my homework at the last minute. *Laughs*
@Everyone Here's Chapter 10 Enjoy.
Extra: I'm listening to We as Human it's a great song. I hope you guys listen to it one day. X3

Date: 03/08/14 10:58 PM

@Animefan
Pika: I hate having tons of homework too.
Mica: You have tons of homework every week!
Pika: That's why I hate it. I have homework to do, too. I have to read part of this book, and do a bunch of stuff on the chapter.
Mica: Yet she's gonna do ALL of that on Sunday!
Pika: When I have weekend work, I ALWAYS wait till Sunday.

Date: 03/08/14 2:16 PM

Animerfan13: Umm I have to do it next week because I have a lot of homework to do. Why didn't I do it earlier? Sigh, so it'll be rescheduled till Monday. Again I'm sorry.
~I have the heart of a duelist and you can't take that away from me!~
Animefan13

Date: 03/05/14 3:35 PM

Animefan13: Ok I'll do it this Saturday or Tomorrow so I hope you enjoy it. Later! ;)

Date: 03/05/14 3:27 PM

@PikaPata
Oh thanks that means a lot to me. I always have computers in middle school but never have the chance to post on their computers. But then again it takes me 2 hours to basically post the whole story. So... LOL

Date: 03/04/14 1:20 PM

@Animefan
Pika: Yay! New episode!
Mica: New episode....
Pika: I read it this morning before school, but I forgot to post at lunchtime. I just happen to have computers today!
Mica: But you're doing something COMPLETELY different on THAT computer!!!
Pika: Yeah, I'm posting on one of the school laptops, but I'm doing work on the computer lab computers.
Mica: You're doing two things at once.
Pika: EXACTLY! So basically....I like it!

Date: 03/03/14 6:06 PM

Animefan13: Phew that was a long chapter... Chapter 10 will come out on next week. The second to last chapter so don't miss it. I hope you guys have a great week. See ya next time.

Date: 03/03/14 6:04 PM

Outside the school
Star: Where could they be? *Phone rings* Huh? *Picks it up* Hello?
Yuma: I think I found them. Come to the top of the roof.
Star: Ok. *Hangs up then runs*
Back at the roof
Atsie: Now Neo-galaxy eyes attack Shark directly!
Izuna: I use the trap Demonic wish. I don?t take damage but you do.
Atsie: I use Neo galaxy eyes special ability. Now all the effects are negated.
Izuna: What?!
Izuna and Shark: AAAAHHH!!! (LP: 0) *Falls hard on back* Ugh?
Kite: Nice work Atsie.
Atsie: Thanks, I guess.
Orbital: Yahoo!
Izuna: Why are you doing this?
Shark: Izuna?
Kite: Why should I tell you? *Takes Shark?s soul and Yuma?s pendent*
Atsie: *Takes Izuna?s soul* Huh? They don?t have any numbers. *Takes Star?s necklace*
The door busts open
Yuma: Kite!
Star: Atsie!
Kite: Look who came. We?re already done here. Come on Orbital.
Orbital switches into a jet pack and straps on Kite. Kite flies away.
Atsie: I?ll see you guys around. *Disappears*
Star: *Runs to the edge of the rail* Atsie! Kite!
Yuma: Oh no Shark and Izuna!
Star: Gasp. *Changes form* This is the last straw.
End of Chapter 9 (Part 2)

Date: 03/03/14 5:53 PM

Back at the roof
Shark: I draw! *Draws a card* I put Shocktopus in defense mode. And end my turn with a face down.
Kite: I draw! *Draws a card* Now twin photon lizard attack Shocktopus!
Shark: I activate Shocktopus?s special ability. Now Shocktopus equip itself onto twin photon lizard and sucks out its strength. Now not only does your monster lose its attack point, but it also can?t change battle mode either. You see it doesn?t matter what you throw at me I?m always one step ahead. You played me but I played you right back. Next turn I?m goanna take a serious bite out of your life points.
Izuna: (~In head~ Reginald shouldn?t get to cocky with this. We might even lose if he gets to confident.)
Orbital comes to the roof
Orbital: W-What did I miss?
Atsie: You?re going to witness two duelists lose.
Kite: I can counter that move easily.
Shark: Oh yeah?
Kite: I activate twin photon lizard?s special ability! Now twin photon lizard splits back into two. I overlay my level 3 photon lizards in order to build the overlay network and xyz summon Number 30: Acid golem of destruction! (Number 30 atk/3,000 rank. 3)
Shark: I activate my trap card splash capture! Since you xyz summoned, if I take two fish-type monsters from my graveyard and banish them from play I get to control of your xyz monster! So I banish both Big Jaws and Shocktopus. You?re so predictable, I was positive you?d summon your numbers and I was right. Once this number strikes you?re through.
Izuna: (~In head~ Why would this number hunter let Reginald take his number so easily? Unless it?s a trap.)
Orbital: M-Master Kite and Master Atsie you should have let me take care of them before!
Atsie and Kite: Stay out of this Orbital.
Orbital: If you insist.
Kite: It?s still my move! I activate the spell card forced release. Now Number 30 loses all of its overlay units.
Shark: Face it that spell card didn?t help you. Acid golem still has 3,000 attack points.
Kite: Fool don?t you know Acid golem is going to help me win this?!
Shark and Izuna: Help you?
Atsie: When Acid Golem has no overlay units the controller takes 2,000 points of damage every turns.
Shark: What?!
Izuna: (~In head~ I knew it!) I activate Lunar shield! When I use this card me or whoever I pick doesn?t take damage! So I pick Shark that means he doesn?t take damage.
Shark: Also you?re forgetting something Number Hunters it can still attack.
Kite: It can?t.
Shark: Why not?!
Atsie: Because Acid golem needs overlay units in order to attack.
Izuna: So it?s powerless now.
Kite: You were doomed from the start. I end my turn. Atsie you know what to do.
Atsie: With pleasure.
Izuna: (~In head~ Uh oh. That acid golem is trouble and that effect is goanna hurt. So what do I do?) *Looks at necklace* (~In head~ No I?m not goanna give up that easily. If I lose at least I tried.) It?s my turn I draw! *Draws a card* I activate the spell card Solar eclipse, when there are three monsters on the field all the monsters? effects are negated on this turn. And now I activate dark hole, now all the monsters are destroyed! What?!
Atsie: I used white hole my monster isn?t destroyed but yours was.
Izuna: Grr, I special summon Solar beast from my xyz deck. Because my monster was destroyed by an effect I can special summon it. (Solar beast atk/3,400 def/2,400 rank.5) Now Solar beast attack Kite directly!
Kite: I use negate attack!
Izuna: I put a card in face down defense mode and end my turn with a face down.
Atsie: Hmm, you?re good but not good enough.
Izuna: What?
Atsie: I draw! *Draws a card* I activate the spell card photon sublimation! By banishing two photon monsters, I can draw two more cards. Which is bad news for you guys. I special summon Photon princess and Photon queen. Now I overlay Galaxy-eyes, photon princess and photon queen to xyz summon Neo-galaxy eyes photon dragon! Now I activate my trap card ring of destruction and put it on Solar beast.
Izuna: Don?t you take damage too?!
Atsie: Not unless I activate my other trap destruction wind I can?t take damage.
Izuna and Shark: AAAHHH!! (LP: 800)
Atsie: And thanks to your dark hole you let your friend wide open.

Date: 03/03/14 5:36 PM

Back at the roof
Shark: I draw! *Draws a card* I put Shocktopus in defense mode. And end my turn with a face down.
Kite: I draw! *Draws a card* Now twin photon lizard attack Shocktopus!
Shark: I activate Shocktopus?s special ability. Now Shocktopus equip itself onto twin photon lizard and sucks out its strength. Now not only does your monster lose its attack point, but it also can?t change battle mode either. You see it doesn?t matter what you throw at me I?m always one step ahead. You played me but I played you right back. Next turn I?m goanna take a serious bite out of your life points.
Izuna: (~In head~ Reginald shouldn?t get to cocky with this. We might even lose if he gets to confident.)
Orbital comes to the roof
Orbital: W-What did I miss?
Atsie: You?re going to witness two duelists lose.
Kite: I can counter that move easily.
Shark: Oh yeah?
Kite: I activate twin photon lizard?s special ability! Now twin photon lizard splits back into two. I overlay my level 3 photon lizards in order to build the overlay network and xyz summon Number 30: Acid golem of destruction! (Number 30 atk/3,000 rank. 3)
Shark: I activate my trap card splash capture! Since you xyz summoned, if I take two fish-type monsters from my graveyard and banish them from play I get to control of your xyz monster! So I banish both Big Jaws and Shocktopus. You?re so predictable, I was positive you?d summon your numbers and I was right. Once this number strikes you?re through.
Izuna: (~In head~ Why would this number hunter let Reginald take his number so easily? Unless it?s a trap.)
Orbital: M-Master Kite and Master Atsie you should have let me take care of them before!
Atsie and Kite: Stay out of this Orbital.
Orbital: If you insist.
Kite: It?s still my move! I activate the spell card forced release. Now Number 30 loses all of its overlay units.
Shark: Face it that spell card didn?t help you. Acid golem still has 3,000 attack points.
Kite: Fool don?t you know Acid golem is going to help me win this?!
Shark and Izuna: Help you?
Atsie: When Acid Golem has no overlay units the controller takes 2,000 points of damage every turns.
Shark: What?!
Izuna: (~In head~ I knew it!) I activate Lunar shield! When I use this card me or whoever I pick doesn?t take damage! So I pick Shark that means he doesn?t take damage.
Shark: Also you?re forgetting something Number Hunters it can still attack.
Kite: It can?t.
Shark: Why not?!
Atsie: Because Acid golem needs overlay units in order to attack.
Izuna: So it?s powerless now.
Kite: You were doomed from the start. I end my turn. Atsie you know what to do.
Atsie: With pleasure.

Date: 03/03/14 5:08 PM

Back at the pool
Star: *Soaking wet with a towel on her head* I wasn?t planning to get wet today. But thanks to Yuma and Anthony.
Cat: I hate getting wet. Huh? *Notices the hole in the girls? locker room*
Annie: What happened?
Girl #1: I don?t know. But I know something big was here.
Star: Huh? *Runs over to her locker to see that her necklace was stolen* Oh, no.
Yuma: *Runs over* Star, someone took Astral!
Star: Someone took Galatina too!
Yuma: What?!
Star: Who would do this?
Tori: Why don?t we look at the security cameras?
Yuma: Yeah!
Star: Sure, but let?s change first.
After changing and at the office. Looking at the security tap.
Annie: Hey go back I think I saw something.
Man rewinds the tape.
Yuma: It?s Shark and Izuna! But why are they running?
Star: Huh? *Notices Orbital* That?s why, it?s Orbital. Which means Kite and Atsie are behind this.
Cat: We have to find them than.
Star: I agree with you, so we?re going to have to search the whole school for them.

Date: 03/03/14 4:59 PM

Chapter 9 (Part 2)
The story left off with Star, Yuma and friends at the pool. Atsie, Kite, and Orbital trying to steal the necklaces and now we have Izuna and Shark dueling Atsie and Kite. How will this turn out?
*Theme song plays*
Izuna: Let?s do this. *Puts on duel disk and duel gazer*
Shark: *Puts on duel disk and duel gazer*
Atsie and Kite: Photon transformation! *Duel disk magically appear on their arms, clothes change and left eye changes*
All: Let?s duel! (LP: 4,000)
Atsie: Now the rules are simple. If one of your teammates take damage you?ll take damage, also if one of you lose you?ll both lose. So let?s duel.
Shark: I?ll go first then. I draw! *Draws a card* I send Big Jaws to the graveyard and activate the spell card Shark?s lair. With this card in play, your monsters that have equal or less attack points than the monster I send to the graveyard can no longer attack! And Big Jaws has a whopping 1,800 attack points. Good luck summoning a monster with more attack points than that. Next up I summon Shocktopus. (Shocktopus atk/ 1,600 lv.4) Then I?ll end my turn with a face down!
Izuna: (~In head~ That was a good strategy. I just hope that Reginald doesn?t just think these number hunters just depend on numbers.)
Kite: Watch and learn from a real duelist, I draw! *Draws a card* First off I activate the spell card Polymerization! Now I?m goanna use its power to combine my two photon lizards, so I can special summon twin photon lizard to my field. (Twin photon lizard atk/2,400 lv.6) As you can see my monster is more powerful than your Big Jaws. With twin photon lizard out, your Shark lair can?t protect you anymore. Your pathetic strategy failed misbraley. Now I end my turn.
Izuna: (~In head~ I suspected that he?d have something to counter that effect. And that monster is tough. Here I go!) I draw! *Draws a card* I summon Lunar Pegasus to the field! (Lunar Pegasus atk/1,600 def/ 1,000 lv.4) When Lunar Pegasus is on the field I can special summon a solar monster from my deck or hand. I special summon Solar Leo from my deck to the field! (Solar Leo atk/ 1,500 def/1,600 lv.4) Now I overlay Lunar Pegasus and Solar Leo to build the overlay network and xyz summon Celestial Luna! (Celestial Luna atk/ 3,000 def 2,500 rank. 4) I end my turn with two face downs.
Atsie: I draw! * Draws a card* I special summon Photon prince on the field. When I have no monsters and my opponents? do, I can special summon it. (Photon prince atk/0 def/500 lv.2) When Photon prince is special summoned I can special summon photon puppy. (Photon puppy atk/500 def/200 lv.1) Now I tribute them both to summon Galaxy-eyes photon dragon! (Galaxy-eye photon dragon atk/3,200 def/1000 lv.8) Now I end my turn with 3 face downs.
Izuna: (~In head~ Galaxy-eyes photon dragon?! That monster is more powerful than all the monsters on the field! What are we goanna do?)

Date: 03/03/14 4:21 PM

Animefan13: Whooo It's Monday! Now here's Chapter 9 (Part 2) Enjoy!

Date: 03/01/14 4:10 PM

Animefan13: See you later my friends and if you have time listen to "Challenge the game". It's a great song.

Date: 03/01/14 3:02 PM

Animefan13: Huh, I posted something on here earlier in the week. I really don't know why it didn't post. Hmm?
Grim reaper: Maybe because you didn't post it or you said Youtube that's why.
Animefan13: Oh... *Nervously laughs*