YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL » View Thread
Reach for the Stars (Season 2)

Date: 03/20/14 3:31 PM

The characters are back with an all new challenge "The Duel Carnival". In this season Star finds out more about her past. Join the story with Star, Atsie, Izuna, Annie, Anthony and the others in this new challenge. New characters!!! Meet the new characters: Ri-Lee, Menou, Lynn, Tifi and Jayden. The story will begin on March 29th 2014.
Star: See you there!
   31 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/05/14 3:21 PM

Hello everyone *Nervously laughs* It's um great to be back? I guess.... Anyways I'm better so I can continue to type for the next part of the story but it'll be on Monday hopefully. So thanks and have a safe weekend!

Date: 06/21/14 10:09 PM

Chapter 2 of season 2 im just writing cuz no one is writing
Star:man oh man im late for school (as she is riding her board she then crashes into a new kid)
new kid: ow dude do you even know how to drive that
Star: i am so sorry (helps up the new kid) i am just trying to get to school the new kid looks up
New kid:do you know where it is cuz i am late for class im knew there and by the way i am jayden
Star:sure i can show you the way but you better keep up (star starts to go really fast with jayden running behind her trying to keep up)
Jaydenthey get to school and run into the class room)
The teacher:hmm mister yuki you are late on your first day are we going to have this problem all the year
Jayden:sorry i did not know were i was going but start showed me i just transferred from the duel academy island
The teacher: wait your the jayden who beat every body there but stayed in the lowest dorm to prove a point wow good to have you hear

Date: 06/06/14 2:23 PM

Gah!! I'm sorry as I said I was sick and I have to go to summer school. So as for now because of my lack of presences I'll have to make Weasel write the whole thing from now on. But I will be reading the other's stories. So this has been Animefan13 so PEACE!!!

Date: 06/05/14 9:20 PM

Keeping this up for chu! =3 ~PikaPata

Date: 05/22/14 4:40 PM

ok guys if somebody does not post they will take this post of the boards its happened before if you do not post alot

Date: 05/17/14 3:57 PM

Animefan13, could you PLEASE hurry up and post the next part?! I've been waiting since, like, March or April or something!! Oh, and I'm playing Duck Life 3 while I'm doing this. You guys should play it!

Date: 05/03/14 1:27 PM

May 2nd was my birthday. Also the computer keeps saying get a flash thing which I can't get because I'm on the library computer, -_-. Hopefully I'll do it on next Saturday if possible

Date: 05/02/14 9:49 AM

I think its awesome to watch the show because you get to
have cards and stuff.

Date: 04/24/14 6:51 PM

@Everyone SORRY I knew this would happen. Anyways I PROMISE to post it on Saturday. Oh and Fluffe you can do chapter 3 ok? ^^

Date: 04/22/14 12:07 AM

Geez..Is SOMEONE going to do SOMETHING? I've been itching to see the next chappie! My friend Kite (Kitesgal) told me that you've been inactive for quite a while. And I don't wanna intrude the story, unless we're both posting chappies and/or parts on each other's stories. Well, I DID request that we work on each other's stories...So, I'm assuming that I can post a chappie/part? Anyone agree with this suggestion?
P.S. If you have noticed that I used much more complex vocabulary, it's me, her twin sis, Leilani (Lily, if you want to call me that).

"That's right, I'm an extremely brainy Fluffle Puff..DEAL WITH IT!"
~Fluffle Puff (Lily)
Yep, I like puppies.

Date: 04/20/14 3:23 AM

Um, Animefan13, are you gonna post? My friend Fluffy (Fluffle4u) said she has a chappie- er, part- ready just in case. Just tell me when you're gonna post or if you want Fluffy to post for you. I'm her messenger bird for the week.
Thanks for your understanding! And Pika and Animefan, Weasel's doing good, except she's got asthma now. So that means no P.E. for the both of us. Mom said she'd be fully recovered by the end of the week. Thank you for your concern over my older sis.

"I'm only 1 day younger!" Me
"Is it trolling time?" Fluffy (Lauren)
"For the LAST time..NOT. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL. TIME." Weasel
xX Kite's Girl Xx

Date: 04/03/14 9:00 PM

@Animefan
Aw....This is why I hate homework, it ruins EVERYTHING! This was going to be the highlight of my Saturday, too...(not that I really DO anything on weekends, but still...) I'll use Thunderbolt on that homework!!!

"Homework will be DESTROYED from existence!"~PikaPata

Date: 04/02/14 10:53 PM

Oh, and Animefan13, could I make parts? Oh and I'm gonna introduce a new character:
Name: Masahiro Sasaki (If you've read Sadako and the thousand cranes, you would know exactly who he was)
Appearance: Has hair like Caswell's and Bronk's except black, wears a 1st year uniform, and wears a red T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers when he's not at school
Siblings: Sadako Sasaki (sister), Mitsue (sister), and Eiji (brother)
Birthday: January 15th

Oh, and I almost forgot; Ri-Lee's birthday is, well, the same as Yuma's..So, basically, I have NO idea when either of the twin's birthday is....THAT isn't helpful..

"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!"
"WHY U DO DIS?!" SkyDoesMinecraft/Deadlox
~FluffyMixer

Date: 04/02/14 3:26 PM

@Everyone Gah! I'm so sorry I won't be able to do it on Saturday I'll have to do it next Saturday I'm SO sorry. X(
That's what I get when I don't get my homework done.

Date: 03/31/14 3:32 PM

@Everyone: Thank you for all your awesome comments they really made my day more enjoyable.
@Fluffe4u Sure you can do the ones I have writer's block on. I'll tell you when. Ok?
~In have the heart of a duelist and you can't take that away from me!~
Animefan13
~Finn's dad?!~
Grim reaper

Date: 03/30/14 6:22 PM

Whoa i cant wait to hear more its going to be awesome

Date: 03/30/14 3:38 AM

Animefan13, could we work together on each other's fanfics? I can get some ideas from my fanfics for yours and you could get some ideas from your fanfics for mine! Win-win?

"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!"
"WHY U DO DIS?!" SkyDoesMinecraft/Deadlox
~FluffyMixer

Date: 03/29/14 4:21 PM

@Animefan
I'll DEFINITELY read this! I do it all the time! =3 (When I'm not on the Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh boards...)

"I want Pansage! And Pansear....!"~PikaPata
"Take Crustle, but not Pansage!"~Cilan
"I'm not giving up Pansear!!!"~Chili
"No one wants MY partner?"~Cress
"I can't remember it's name....^~^"~Pika

Date: 03/29/14 12:47 PM

@PikaPata Aww Thanks you're making be blush. X3 I hope you'll read my story till the end.
@Everyone Chapter 2 will come next Saturday.

Date: 03/28/14 8:33 PM

@Animefan
=3!!!! It's better than I thought it would be! It's REALLY good. Actually, this week flew by, and I barely noticed it was Friday! (I had a school dance today, so I was distracted for a moment...) Now I don't have to wait 'till tomorrow to read this! I'm a little too overly excited....*giggles awkwardly* To sum it up, it was nothing short of your usual AWESOME work!!! =3

"I just basically did an Evaluation Time! Move over, Cilan! You can be easily replaced by a Pikachu in Japan-style black glasses.....ME!!!"~PikaPata
"Hey, I'M the Pokémon Connoseur here, and one of the Straiton gym leaders!"~Cilan
"XP"~Pika