YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Sam & Cat » View Thread
CLICK FOR BUDDY REQUEST ESPECIALY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY

Date: 02/16/14 10:00 PM

Do YOU think that there should be a new movie for Sam And Cat?
If you do then say why and who would star on the show also if you want then you could put what would happen in the movie.
If you answered then i will send you a buddy request, so if you don't have any friends or if you just started being in Nick then this is the right place answer.
PLEASE COMMENT,
favi03
   63 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/02/14 2:02 AM

please?

Date: 07/01/14 6:54 PM

yes and BRING BACK BS=BUTTER SOCK

Date: 07/01/14 2:55 PM

wassp lhh

Date: 07/01/14 2:05 PM

Me I need a buddy

Date: 07/01/14 12:04 PM

I'll be your buddy -Calip

Date: 07/01/14 11:12 AM

hello. you are so right

Date: 06/30/14 5:30 AM

yes I do

Date: 06/29/14 6:57 PM

yes staring favi03 and the cast and me
we would become bffs and have adventures
just like sam and cat

Date: 06/29/14 4:35 PM

me

Date: 06/29/14 6:44 AM

I well be your frend

Date: 06/27/14 9:22 PM

Hey it's me ArianaG5g5 I already made a movie on my other account: jula12 and I forgot my password and the answer for the question thing. So I think you should check out what I posted when I was jula12 and if you like it you can give me a buddy request?

Date: 06/27/14 9:08 PM

totally

Date: 06/26/14 9:45 AM

I have some friends

Date: 06/24/14 5:20 PM

I love Sam & Cat a movie would be a great idea!!!!!

PLOT: Cat is asked to sing on America's Got Talent and Sam is jealous since Cat will be famous. At the studio, Sam reunites with Carly from iCarly. Sam chats with Carly and tells her she's jealous of Cat and Carly gives her advice. Cat dosn't want to be famous since wherever she goes somewhere, people surround her and ask for her autograph. Then movie producers see her performance and ask her to be the star of a movie. I'm letting you choose what happens next!

A. Cat changes her mind about the whole celeberty thing and goes back to home with Sam

B. Cat forgets about Sam and goes to film in the movie

~Cat699

P.S. Please send me a buddy request

Date: 06/24/14 2:23 PM

i need a friend yes they should have a movie

Date: 06/23/14 4:08 PM

yes I think you should have a movie. Sam and cat is a wonderful and funny show. But it would be way better if you guys would make a movie. I think you should put the Brit brats in it. I think you should do the Brit brats in it because they are funny.I think you should put Freddie in it to from icarly. Freddie should trust the Brit brats that they are nice and sweet but the brit brats are really evil. when Freddie falls into the brits hands and trust them, they are going to do something so terribly to him and Sam, Cat, Dice and dices aunt should go on a mission to save Freddie. and Goomer should come too.

Date: 06/23/14 4:05 PM

YES! I was hoping there would be a Sam and Cat movie. I think Sam and Cat should be the stars because originally, Sam and Cat would be the stars. In the movie I'm planning in my head is when Nevel (from iCarly) is back and he does something bad to Goomer and Dice. It's up to Sam and Cat to save them.

Date: 06/23/14 2:18 PM

I think we should have a sam and cat moive

Date: 06/23/14 11:37 AM

yes there should be a sam & cat movie because it a good show it should have dice cat sam katy perry and the brit brats katy perry get trap by the brit brats sam cat and dice try to defeat the brit brat and katy perry saved for her show can go one

Date: 06/22/14 2:27 PM

I have 0buddies