YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Sam & Cat » View Thread
~~WHY SAM & CAT IS ENDING~~

Date: 07/06/14 9:44 AM

1. Ariana might just be the one to blame. I know, Arinators are going to be mad, But she didn't want to put on a wig so now her hair is falling out. That what happens when you Don't follow to directions and don't put on a Wig. I feel bad, though. Now she's BALD. Yep, SHE'S BALD!! Poor Girl. I wish her the best of luck. Now she's wearing her own wig!

2. Jennette isn't innocent either. She said that "Ariana was getting more paid" But Jennette DOES SING and Ari sings too, But Jennette never gets any money and Ariana does. It seems pretty unfair if you think about it.

3. It is BOTH of their faults, Really. That's why Sam & Cat is ending. #Truth!

11 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/23/14 8:04 AM

I am so sad!!!!
sam and cat was my have show i hope it doesn't end
I am an arianator and i don't think it is ariana's fault

Date: 08/14/14 11:20 PM

sooooooooooooooo sad

Date: 08/13/14 7:22 AM

Ariana Grande is not bald! If you watched the Kid's Choice Awards 2014 you can see that Ariana's hair is different in the Kid's Choice Awards 2014 so that is her real hair. Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy promised each other that they would each get the same amount of money the full time they did Sam & Cat. But since Ariana won the Kid's Choice Awards the people doing the show thought Ariana Grande should get more money. But then when Jennette McCurdy heard Ariana was getting more money then she was Jennette didn't like it. So then they made a deal they had to make a season three so Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy has two choices to make.
1. They could forget about the fight and do the show for a very long time. OR this.
2. They could make two more episodes in the summer. And that would be it no more Sam & Cat. Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy must miss being Sam and Cat.

Date: 08/10/14 9:24 AM

@Chantelmm
I totally agree with you it's there not there fault the show ended it just if you didn't see icarly or victorious then you would be really lost

Date: 08/05/14 11:11 AM

i agree with you

Date: 07/06/14 7:02 PM

why is SAM and cat ending

Date: 07/06/14 6:26 PM

it's not there fault so you guys need to close your mouths
!:0

Date: 07/06/14 5:13 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Date: 07/06/14 4:43 PM

Sam & Cat is ending because Jennette is upset that ariana is a bigger star and makes more money than her. I got this info from my M magazine:Secrets only thier BFF'S know!

Date: 07/06/14 4:18 PM

First of all, Ariana is not bald. In the first place, Nick made Ariana sign a waver allowing them to do whatever they wanted with her hair, which meant dying it the same color every week. Just recently during the filming of Sam and Cat, Ariana stated that her hair was falling out due too the over dying process so Nick allowed her to use a wig instead and Ariana never refused to wear it. She stated that she loved doing Sam and Cat and she didn't want it to end due to her hair falling out so she wore a wig.
Second, yes Jennette did say that Ariana was being paided more, maybe due to her hair loss and they are paying for treatment, no one is for sure but Jennette does get paid just as she stated herself not as much maybe.
In the end, I strongly believe it isn't either of their faults its just that Sam and Cat isn't getting the ratings everyone expected they would. Not many people were interested in the show.
Monitors please post!