YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Digimon » View Thread
CALLING ALL GIRL FANS!!!!!!! *Click if you're a Girl!!*

Date: 09/11/13 8:43 PM

Hiya!!! Yeah, so you might know me on other boards, but I'm here too!! :3 So I wanted to know if there're any other girl fans on here!!! Feel free to pelt me with questions and say random things about Digimon!!! (By the way, my favorite character is Kari and my favorite Digimon is Gatomon. I also let them cameo in some of my posts for no apparent reason. :P Oh, yeah, along with some of the other characters!!)

~Diana

257 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/29/14 11:11 AM

Ya I'm A DIGIMON FAN!Digimon Master!

Date: 03/28/14 8:02 PM

@Dtamerfan
I liked "The Eight Child" too! I was sorta mad that everybody was clueless to figure out that Kari was the eight Digidestined. My first episode of Digimon was "Digibaby Boom", when T.K. and Patamon found the Primary Village and Elecmon got mad at them, because he thought they were hurting the baby Digimon.

Date: 03/28/14 4:16 PM

@Pikapata
That's a good episode, but my top episodes would be Lionheart, [saddest episode EVER! But, since they don't reveal it until later, it was worse than it seems] Oh Brother, Who Art Though? [should be WHAT art though, but they don't ACCTUALLY correctly find that out until much later], Home Again, Takuya Returns [but not as himself!], and The Eighth Child. The Eighth Child is actually the first episode of Digimon I ever saw!

Date: 03/23/14 12:06 PM

@PikaPata

Oh, okay.

Date: 03/22/14 9:07 PM

@Kindness
Sorry, that's what I meant that Kari and Yolei slapped each other. I was thinking about the other episodes when Ken was slapped.....

Date: 03/22/14 6:08 PM

@PikaPata

Oh, cool. And you're right about Opposites Attract. Speaking of that episode, what do you mean by everyone slapped everyone else? I only saw Kari slap Yolei and Yolei slap Kari. Were there more slapping scenes that were cut out by the English writers?

Date: 03/22/14 4:05 PM

@Kindness
I like "Arukenimon's Tangled Web", all the parts of "Digimon World Tour", and "Opposites Attract". (I THINK that's the episode when they got lost in the world with the Dark Ocean....and everybody slapped everybody else)

Date: 03/22/14 12:39 PM

Hey! I have a question for everyone! What are some of your favorite Digimon episodes?

Date: 02/19/14 6:45 PM

@DTamer
LOL~ XD
You can buddy people when you go to their account, and there's a big button that says 'buddy' (or something like that, I forget. You get the point.)
Press that, and you'll buddy that person!!!

Date: 02/19/14 3:50 PM

Buddy Me!!!!!!! Please!!!!
I just realized about buddying and stuff and now I want people to buddy me!!!! I'm still not sure about the details. But it looks cool and I now know HOW to buddy people!!!!!! Especially if you're a girl who likes Tamers!!!! I still can't believe I'm not the only girl who likes the Tamers dub!

Date: 02/18/14 10:03 AM

I agree for a reason that I cant tell you but it has to do with seasons 4 and 6 * shuns lucemon *

Date: 02/01/14 4:07 PM

@kkrics~
Excuse me? I don't recall there being Digidestined named Max, Karen and/or TJ. I believe you meant Matt, Kari, and T.K.

Date: 02/01/14 11:36 AM

hey sponge bob

Date: 02/01/14 11:35 AM

Digimon rocs def max,karen, and tj roc

Date: 02/01/14 11:32 AM

hay kirsten

Date: 01/31/14 8:37 PM

@pika
I shall shun lucemon with you *shuns*

Date: 01/31/14 5:11 PM

@dtamerfan and SnowMask
Lucemon really IS horrible, isn't he? I FELL FOR HIM, TOO!!! He was just SOO cute, and I LOVED him!

"Still shunning Lucemon!"~PikaPata

Date: 01/31/14 10:57 AM

@dtamerfan

GGGGGRRRRRR *flips table over* LUCEMON REALLY YOUR YOUR I CANT EVEN GAHH

Date: 01/30/14 9:15 PM

I watched Frontier first and couldn't get Lucemon as being good. It just doesn't make sense!!! And why would he be working for the Bagra Army?! Lucemon is as powerful as Apocolymon!! He could snap his fingers and destroy the Bagra Army!!! As hard as it is to believe, Beeowzlemon was a more conflicted character in Tamers than in Fusion because evan after he becomes Beowzlemon he is still the same personality, and not some wise digimon there whenever the main characters need him. His rookie form is Impmon, and when he first warpdigivolved, he had no wings. He sometimes has a motorcycle and he appears to be wearing leather. His partner gives him the wings and weapon as a "good luck gift", and he goes and he tries to make amends for the terrible things he has done. Of course although he is unsuccessful in that battle, a combination of the rest of that team and all four Sovereign fight good enough, and all is not lost.

Date: 01/30/14 8:41 PM

REALLY!!!??? Momentai is an acctual word in another language and not just something they made up??!!!??? My favorite girl charecter is Rika, from digimon tamers, my favorite boy charecter is either a lone wolf [Matt, Kogi, Thomas], Ken or Ryo.