YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Digimon » View Thread
The Power of Loyalty (Fanfic)

Date: 05/21/14 12:03 PM

Yes, I'm finally posting a Digimon Fanfic. I've had a few ideas, but now I'm actually posting one. If I start getting behind, don't be afraid to remind me to post a new chapter. This first Chapter takes place around the episode "Gaurdian Angel", before they know Ken is the Emperor. So, here's the first chapter:

Chapter 1:
Davis, Cody, Yolei, Kari, and TK went back into the Digital World, and their D-3's started beeping.
"It says there's a Digi-egg nearby!" Davis exclaimed.
"Well then, let's go find them!" TK called out, and they ran off in the direction their D-3's pointed.
--

"Look, there's the Digi-egg!" Kari announced.
"Who do you think it's for?" Cody asked.
"I'm not sure, there's no Digi-Destined left. But let's try anyway," Yolei said, and tried to lift it. Everyone began to try lifting it, but no one was able to yet. Everyone but Davis had tried.
Kari took a good look at the symbol, "I've never seen this symbol before... What a weird design."
"It reminds me of a wolf's tail!" Davis called out.
"Really?" Cody asked.
"He's right, it does. I wonder what it means," TK said. "Well, it's not ours-"
"I bet it's mine!" Davis called out.
"Wow," Yolei taunted, "You're so humble." Davis ignored her, and pulled hard on the egg.
"Davis, relax. You're trying to lift it, not break it!" TK told him.
"I've... almost got it!" Davis cried out, pulling even harder. Suddenly, it glowed, and a bright light came out of it, and sped away. "Oh great, what did I do now?!"
"That light looks just like the lights that came out of the Digi-egg of Courage when Tai tried to lift it!" Gatomon said.
"Really? Does that mean... there could be more Digi-destined?" Kari asked.
"It's a good guess..." Yolei answered.
"Well, it's not any of our eggs, let's go back home. It's starting to get late," Cody told them.
"All right..." Davis agreed, sounding disappointed.

63 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/29/14 4:08 PM

Chapter 19:

The next day we returned to finish cleaning up. Everything was going as usual, when we heard a noise that sounded like a fight. We ran over and saw Cody with a large dinosaur-like Digimon, who we guessed to be Armadillomon's Champion form, and a fight between a small ball-like Digimon, and a green bipedal insect-type Digimon.

"That insect-type is so cool!" Kunemon whispered in awe. I wondered if his Champion form was similar to that. He still wouldn't tell me.
"Who's that Digimon up there?" Patamon asked, once Cody and the yellow Digimon clarified the yellow Dinosaur-Digimon was really Armadillomon's Champion form, Ankylomon.
"Nobody knows!" Ankylomon said.
"That big green one helped us out! In fact, he really saved my life." Cody explained. Kari gasped at what he said.
"Spiking Strike!" The green Digimon called out, attacking the small Digimon, and deleting it.

"What did he just do to Thundermon?" Davis asked.
"He was...vaporized!" Yolei said, in shock for some reason. The green Digimon clearly did it out of self-defense, as it attacked Cody earlier.
"Look up there!" Kari called out, and I noticed Ken walking out from behind a building.
"Ken? It just can't be!" Davis said, shocked.
"What is he doing in the Digi-world?" Kari wondered.
"Watch out!" Yolei said, as the green Digimon flew awfully close to us, and behind Ken. It glowed, and de-digivolved to Wormmon.
"Wormmon?" Davis asked.
"Ken's back? And Wormmon can Digivolve?" TK wondered aloud and Ken jumped down from the building, out of sight.
"So, Wormmon saved Cody...didn't he?" Davis asked, to clarify.
"I guess that's right...!" Yolei said, uncertain.
--
After that little adventure, Yolei, Kari, and I were hanging out. Just us, the girls. Well... the girls and mine and Yolei's male Digimon. Kari left earlier, leaving Yolei, our Digimon, and I alone.
Yolei seemed zoned out, thinking about something, and then she got an angry look on her face and groaned.

"Oh, that Ken!" She yelled, taking me aback. But she didn't even notice. "Who does he think he is? Sending Wormmon to destroy a Digimon!"
I opened my mouth to remind her that even if that Digimon wasn't necessarily "evil", it still attacked Cody and Armadillomon. And we all knew Cody wasn't one to make people-- or Digimon-- angry, but Yolei continued before I could get a word out.
"I mean, did you see the way he reacted in the Digital World? He broke down! And now he just comes back and continues what he's been doing*! The only difference is he's got a different outfit!"
I once again opened my mouth to stand up for Ken, but once again she continued.
"Okay, fine. So I don't have any proof that he's back to being the Digimon Emperor, but still! How could someone destroy a Digimon?"
I just sat and waited, knowing that she would continue whether I tried to say something or not.

~K!r@-chan, a HiKen Shipper and Ken Fangirl
(Kumiko is the only one who truely knows how sorry Ken is. Will she help everyone else accept Ken? Find out on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Notes:
*If you think I'm going too far with how mad Yolei is, remember that she sometimes says stuff she doesn't mean.

Date: 07/29/14 4:02 PM

Chapter 18:

Ken and I were alone in his room, just sitting on the floor, and he began to tell his story.

"I... had a brother..." Ken started. I noticed he used the word "Had" and that no one else but his mother seemed to be in the house. "His name was Sam, and he was a genius. Everyone loved him, and ignored me, and I was jealous of him." His voice began to crack a bit, and he looked like he was going to cry again. "We got a Digivice from our computer, and I figured it was his. I... wished for him to disappear, and... he did. Afterwards, I got a strange email, and it told me of another world, where my soul would be free, and that this world would be unbearable and have too much pressure. I went to the Digital World, and I dipped my Digivice into the ocean. It changed into this..." He held out his black and grey D-3, "And... I became the Digimon Emperor. I didn't realize that Digimon were real, and I treated them so badly, and-"

"It's okay," I told him, my hand on his shoulder, "You didn't know. Don't blame yourself."
"Yesterday, I woke up and I felt like I lost my heart. I relived everything in the past few years, and returned to the Digital World." Ken continued, "And I went to Primary Village, I think it was called. With my crest, I found a Digi-Egg and... Wormmon was reborn as Leafmon, his Baby form."
I blinked. Digimon were reborn? I smiled and without even thinking, I gave Ken a big hug, "I'm so happy for you! So Wormmon is back?" I then realized what I was doing and quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry..."
"It's okay," He said, but he still seemed uncomfortable, "Yeah. Wormmon is back. It turns out Digimon don't die, they just get re-configured and are reborn as eggs! Is... that all you wanted to know?"
"Yeah, I guess. I.. should go now..." Now that his story was over, I felt even more shy, nervous, and unsure than to begin with. At least earlier I knew what I wanted to say, I just couldn't say it. But now I wasn't exactly sure what to do or say.
I stood up, and looked back at him, "Thank you, Ken. I... hope we can be friends." I gave a small smile, and he seemed surprised, relieved, and happy.
"I... would like that..." He replied.
--
"Where were you?" Dokumon asked angrily. Budmon, Dokunemon's In-Training form, gave me an I-couldn't-stop-him shrug.
"Uh, no where..." I replied with a voice crack. It was obvious I was lying.
"Uh-huh..." He said, not believing me, and I wasn't surprised.
"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked.
"Sure. Now, where were you?" Dokumon asked, and Budmon gave a nod, to show he wouldn't tell either.
"Ken's house..." I answered, bracing myself for yelling.
"Ken?! W-w-why?! H-he's evil! Did you forget how much damage he caused?! Wormmon is even gone because of him!"
"He'll come back!" I replied, now knowing that Digimon are reborn, and certain that my two partners knew that.
"It's still Ken's fault!" Dokumon responded, and continued to rant on and on. I then remembered he had been mistreated by Ken. Of course it would take him a while to forgive Ken.

"Ken was a jerk, was mean, cruel-"
"I forgive him!" I called out.
Dokumon stared at me, "You forgive him?!"
"He had a hard life, and he didn't realize he was causing pain!" I responded.
Dokumon growled and muttered something under his breath, "I'm not going to agrue with you... You can forgive him, or even become one of his fangirls for all I care. But I will never forgive him..."
I let out a sigh. Would he ever understand? Maybe if he actually met Ken? No, no, that would be a bad idea...
I saw Budmon on the corner of my eye jump over to me, and whispered to me, "Just wait. Kunemon will let it go. It could take a while," he paused to let out a chuckle, "but he'll warm up to the idea."
"And what about you?" I asked.
Budmon hesitated, and answered in a quieter tone, "Ken did bad things, there's no denying that. But... I believe people and Digimon can change. But I don't know if I'm ready to forgive Ken yet..."
I gave a smile, "At least your open to the idea..." and with that, I glanced back to Dokumon, who had his back turned and was mumbling to himself.

(Kunemon... didn't exactly handle it the best, and Dokunemon is open to it. Will Kunemon warm up to the idea, and Ken, like Dokunemon said? Find out on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Date: 07/29/14 3:57 PM

@Batskee,

I'm glad you put the explanation in parenthesis because I otherwise wouldn't know what that meant, haha. But yes, she is. It's probably not too surprising, since I am a Ken Fangirl and everything.
Kunemon: *sarcastically* No! I would have never guessed!
Me: -__-

Pretty good thoughts there, except for the Kunemon acting sensible. That's incredibly rare.
Kunemon: Hey! I can be sensible!
Me: *ignoring him* I like reading your thoughts on my story. Its fun. You'll see what happens, on-
Kunemon: "The next Digimon: Digital Monsters!" We get it, we get it...

~K!r@-chan, a Ken Fangirl
"Olive branch" means an offer of friendship? Hmm...

"I'm not so pity that I can't extend an olive branch at a time like this..." -Viridi

Date: 07/28/14 8:41 PM

@Kira:

Gasp! Kumiko goes out to offer Ken an 'olive branch'?! (An offer of friendship apparently) How will things turn out?! How will Kunemon and Dokunemon react?!?

Well, I'm just thinking aloud here, but I believe both will be surprised. The biggest question is what will each say/do next? Since Dokunemon sounds like the more mature one (no offense Kunemon) he might be more inclined to listening to Kumiko's explanation than Kunemon. Or, Dokunemon could snap and Kunemon could act like the sensible one; having Dokunemon asking endless (and aggressive) questions...I don't know...

Great chapter Kira! I look forward to reading more from you!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 07/23/14 2:53 PM

And here comes the chapter that I've been waiting to post! *giggles happily*

Chapter 17:
The next day was pretty boring. Ken didn't return to the Digital World, and we went there to help clean up. Davis and Veemon were chased by Tortomon, a tortoise-like Digimon, and Veemon ended up Digivolving into his Champion form. That got Kunemon excited, as he hoped he would finally be able to achieve that Champion Level that he wouldn't tell me about.

The day after, I skipped going to the Digital World. I left Kunemon at my house, and went to the next town, Tamachi. My heart began to beat faster and faster as I knocked on the door.
After a few seconds, Ken answered. He was surprised to see me. He didn't say anything.

"Uh, hi Ken..." I started. I knew what I wanted to say, but wasn't sure how to say it.
"Uh, hi. Can... I help you?" He seemed nervous, and I could understand why.
"Um, well..." I started.
"Ken, who's at the door?" Ken's mother asked from inside, "Is it a friend of yours?"
"Uh, I guess?" Ken replied, not wanting to say I was his ex-enemy or something strange like that.
"Well, invite them in, then, Ken," I could tell he didn't want to, but he didn't want to deal with explaining that I wasn't his friend, and that I most likely hated him, so he slowly opened up the door farther. Awkwardly, I walked in.
"Uh, my name's Kumiko," I started, as he probably didn't even know my name. He knew I knew his, so he didn't say anything else.

He seemed so shy, so unsure, so nervous, it was hard to believe he was the Digimon Emperor. I knew the Digimon Emperor was pretty much a tough act for him, probably to release the feelings he had of a friend or family member he lost before, but still. When I met him in the real world, he was a jerk. Now... he was completely different. And here we were-- two shy, nervous people together. Not a lot of conversation there. Plus the fact we used to be enemies and hate each other. I began to regret coming here, but I couldn't back out now.
"I... wanted to talk to you..." I started again. Ken looked up at me, but said nothing. He was waiting for me to continue. "I... forgive you..."
"...Thanks." Was all he responded with. He looked down shyly. He still seemed nervous of me. Like, he thought I hated him.
"I don't hate you." I said without even realizing it. He looked up at me again. "I...forgive you, and I kinda understand why you became the Digimon Emperor. But... I want to understand more." I looked deep into his blue eyes. I had only seen his eyes before when he was crying.
"...What do you mean?" He asked. At least he was starting to talk a bit more. I wasn't sure how to respond. I wanted to know about his backstory, what happened, who he lost, why he became the Digimon Emperor, and stuff like that. But at the same time I didn't want to ask that. He just lost his Digimon Partner, and he lost someone close to him before. How could I ask someone to think about that pain and sadness again? I already saw him break down and cry because of it in the Digital World.
"...Nevermind. I... I shouldn't have come..." I said, standing up and heading toward the door.
"Wait," Ken started. I froze in my place. "You... want to know about my life?"
"I... guess... I mean, if you don't want to, that's perfectly fine, I understand," I told him.
He looked down and thought about it. "I will."

(Ken and Kumiko are slowly becoming closer. How will Kunemon and Dokunemon react to this? Find out on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Date: 07/20/14 10:53 PM

@Batskee,

Remember when you said you wondered what Veemon's "brother" would look like? Well, I've been on the Ask Daisuke (called Ask 2-Top) site lately, and the lady that does it has a headcannon that Nat-chan (a character from one of the CD Dramas) is Daisuke's second partner, and she's made a human and Digimon form for Nat-chan.

If you look up "digimon bunnymon natchan" then you should be able to find her. She's a pink Veemon with bunny ears.

It's pretty interesting. The lady has a some other headcannons (like that Daisuke needs glasses, since he's always running into stuff, heh-heh...), and is a fan of Daisuke. She even made a comic of Daisuke and Davis meeting, and I thought it was funny. (Apparently Daisuke and Davis have different personalities, Daisuke being more respectful to Hikari.)

"Why don't they put warning labels on those things?!" -Davis, after running into a pole

Date: 07/20/14 5:32 PM

@Batskee,

That's okay. I saw that Message too.

Right now I have a playlist of Nickelback playing in a different window. Several of the songs I thought I never heard, then I hear them and I'm like "Oh yeah!" The songs I do remember are pretty nostalgic to me, it reminds me of the days when I loved almost every song on the radio. (If Today Was Your Last Day; If Everyone Cared; Far Away (which I remembered but had no idea it was called that))

Hm... Maybe...

Heh-heh, yeah... I always get those two confused. Anyway-- *glances over to see both mine and Davis' Veemon talking* Um...
*silence*
One of them: *sighs* I'm yours...
Me: Right! I knew that!
Both: *give me a look*

Me: Let's get back to the fight!
Veedramon: V-Nova Blast! *shoots a heat ray from its mouth at Wolmon*
Wolmon: *dodges* Wolf Claw! *jumps at Veedramon*
Veedramon: Hammer Punch! *hits and knocks him away*
Me: *looks at you* So, what Digimon would you want? Wormmon? Another Impmon?

Hahaha, once I saw a picture of Pit in Red's (Pokemon Trainer) clothes and I seriously didn't recognize him.

Pit: *walks out in a regular t-shirt and jeans* This is so stiff... how do you wear it?
Me: *shrugs* I don't know, I usually don't wear jeans... I prefer shorts (and sweatpants in the Winter. That's pretty much all I wear, haha)

It's kinda funny cause that "sad episode" is my favorite of season 2. (And the "sad episode" of Season 3 is my favorite too.) So much for me thinking I didn't like sad things... *shrug* (And my favorite episode of Season 4 is where Takuya loses control. And it has the weirdest name ever-- "Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles")

Haha, I completely forgot about that! Yes, Poor Wormmon, Poor Ken, Poor Jeri, Poor- *Pit covers my mouth, and I cross my arms*

Me: *smiles* Lucky for me, Pit can't-- *screen goes black* ... *looks at Pit*
Pit: *points to Kunemon, who is whistling innocently* By the way, I might not be able to read, but that doesn't mean I don't know what the "power" symbol looks like.
Me: My computer is no longer safe! ...Only one thing to do! *runs to my laptop, grabs it, runs into the other room and locks door* (I've been using my Desktop lately)

Date: 07/20/14 3:45 PM

@Kira:

Sorry it took me a long while to respond. The KCA: Sports thing was on and I couldn't log in. Anyway...
I agree with your opinions on the style of laughing.
Meta Knight: Style of laughing? Really?
Me: Yeah! You have a chuckle. I've never heard you laugh before other than that one time....or twice...

True. Just tagging along is boring. Having your OC's experience things for the first time, whether or not on their own or...whatever, is nice.

That's alright. I've got some serious looking up to do. Lately I've been absorbed in music. (Video game music to be exact) I still want to look up Pikachu and Phosphora pictures...

I love those pairings! Hmm...maybe Meta Knight would get along with Dokunemon? They're both mature/serious...

Haha, Veemon: Davis's
Me: I'm ready for a fight!
Meta Knight: I'm staying over by the sidelines with Dokunemon. *walks over towards him* I've had plenty--possibly too much--involvement with those two.
Impmon: *quickly swipes bag of chips and rushes over towards Meta Knight and Dokunemon to avoid getting hit* So, what's goin' on this time? *munches on chips*
Me: Oh! Impmon! Do you think you could help me?
Impmon: You're not my Tamer. Ai and Mako are my Tamers!
Me: But...
Impmon: *with chips in his mouth* What? Sorry. I can't hear you!
Me: *mutters* I can't even understand you...*looking at you, Kumiko, and Kunemon* Well, I may not have a Digimon but I can use the Power of Roleplay in order to get me one...or a really good weapon...

Ahh, I see. That's something I need to hear or read a few times to fully understand. Good thing I did. :3 Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time at Disney with your friends.

Hahaha! Oh boy, what's Pit going to look like?
Meta Knight: A regular human being, I believe.
Me: Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Great couple of chapters, Kira! I still remember that sad episode...*stifles back tears* Poor Wormmon...
Meta Knight: No! Not that again!

~*Batskee*~
Poor Ken...Poor Je-*Meta Knight turns off laptop*
Me: ...I really regret showing you how to work a computer...

Date: 07/20/14 1:26 PM

@Pikapata,

Kunemon: *out of breath* Thanks... But ya know, I wouldn't have been in trouble if you would have saved me in the begining!
Kumiko: No; you wouldn't have been in trouble if you didn't say anything and anger her!
Kunemon: *crosses arms/claws* It's not my fault girls are for some reason in love with someone I hate!
Me: Hey! Ken is--!
Kumiko and Kunemon: *look at me, waiting to continue*
Me: ...Aheh-heh... Nothing... *runs back to Ken*
Kunemon: She's keeping something from us...
Dokunemon: You think?
Kumiko: Isn't she always?

(Yes, my characters are completely unaware the fact that Ken turns good. All they know is that he's no longer the Digimon Emperor)

Date: 07/20/14 11:52 AM

@Kira

Pika: *chasing Kunemon* I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!
Kunemon: *running away* All I said was "Get over it!" Was that so bad?
Patamon: Uh, YEAH!
Lunette: *sitting on the floor with Ken* This is too heartbreaking....
Ken: I'm okay.
Lunette: No you're not, you're just hiding your sadness.
Davis: *walks over* Hey Ken, can I talk to you?
Ken: Uh...
Lunette: Davis, stop bothering Ken! *signals Patamon*
Patamon: BOOM BUBBLE!!! *pop*
Davis: *falls over* I'm alright!
Lunette: No one asked!
Pika: *finally catches Kunemon* There's nowhere to hide now!
Kunemon: Kumi! HELP!!!
Kumiko: *comes out of nowhere* I'll take that. *grabs Kunemon, leaves*
Pika: .___. * sadly* But my revenge.....

"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, KUNEMON!!!"~PikaPata

Date: 07/20/14 1:10 AM

@Pikapata,

Hahaha! And I like what you said: Nothing better than sharing your tears with an imaginary guy you like

Kunemon: *growling at you guys crying over Ken*
Me: *smiles happily, and joins your group hug*
Kunemon: *growls louder*
Dokunemon: *inches away from Kunemon slowly*
Kunemon: *losing it* Why are you guys crying over that jerk?!
Dokunemon: *muttering to him* Don't make the fangirls angry...
Kumiko: Bad idea Kunemon...
Kunemon: Why? *looks back at us, and most of us are giving him a glare* Uh...
Most of you guys/gals: TAKE IT BACK!
Kunemon: Why?! *runs away*
Kumiko: *sighs as you chase him; looks at me*
Me: *happy since I have Ken all to myself*
Kumiko: *yanks me away from him* Kira!
Me: *snaps out of it* What?
Dokunemon: Kumi, should we... help him?
Me: Have you ever tried to stop a group of angry fangirls?
Dokunemon: No...
Me: You don't want to...

Date: 07/19/14 5:05 PM

@Kira

Pika: *sniffling* Oh my gosh.... Poor Ken! *falls on my bed crying*
Veemon: *crying, holding Gabumon* That was so sad!
Gabumon: *doing the same as Veemon* NO!!!
Patamon: *getting choked up between tears and words* Why Wormmon?! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!
Lunette: *crying louder than anybody* He was so young!!! And now Ken's all alone! My poor Ken!!! (I made Lunette to be Ken's love interest in a fanfic)
Davis: *crying, glomps Lunette* SO SAD!
Lunette: *still crying* Davis, get off me! *pushes Davis away*
Davis: *on the floor, still crying* WHY WON'T YOU JOIN US KEN?!
Matt: *covering his eyes with his bangs, making two fists* (That thing that tough guys like him do when they wanna hide their feelings)
Ken: *standing in the doorway with a sad face* Guys, I'm right here....
Pika/Lunette: *in unison* KEN!!! *grabs one of his arms and hugs him*
Pika/Ken/Lunette: *all crying together* (Nothing better than sharing your tears with an imaginary guy you like)

"Too sad to put a siggy!"~PikaPata

Date: 07/18/14 4:44 PM

Chapter 16:

"I'm not sure, but it looks like one of the crests we used to have in the old days!" TK said. Crest? Like the one I had?
"You're right, TK! And it has the Crest of Kindness on it!" Kari explained further.
"But why is it coming to me?" Ken wondered.
"Because it belongs to you, Ken. It's your Crest of Kindness." Wormmon explained.
"But there must be some mistake. I've been anything but kind!" Ken said quietly.
"That's what Wizardmon meant when he said "Kindness will release the Golden Radiance!" Ken must be the key to unlocking it's power!" Gatomon called out.
"I knew deep inside you were kind." Wormmon said, his voice getting softer and softer.
"Wormmon, I'm sorry. Don't go. You're my best friend," Ken begged, now holding his partner in his arms.
"You're my best friend, too. Goodbye, Ken," Wormmon said, before his data was deleted. Ken's eyes widened, and he began to cry again.
"Wormmon, no!" Ken begged.
"He's gone, Ken." Was all TK said.
"He... can't... be!" Ken said slowly, and looked down with his hands in the sand. "Why do I keep losing people?! I came to the Digital World to get away from all those feelings, but I just can't escape!" Ken yelled with anger and sadness, before crying harder.
I felt so bad for him now...
"There's still people who love you!" Davis suddenly said.
"I gotta go." Ken said, standing up and beging to walk away slowly and sadly, ignoring Davis' words.
"Don't walk away from your problems! Let us help you, Ken! You're a DigiDestined! Join us!" Davis called out.
Ken continued to ignore him, stumbling while walking away and crying.
"I wonder where he's going. I hope he'll be okay." Cody wondered aloud. We all watched sadly as Ken walked away. And to think, we enemies only a few minutes ago!

We all returned back to our world and fell asleep in the car. Next thing I knew, Matt and TK's father was waking me up in front of my house.

(How will Kumiko accept Ken, now that he is no longer the Digimon Emperor? And what about Kunemon and Dokunemon, both being captured by Ken? Find out on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Date: 07/18/14 4:43 PM

Chapter 15:

"You've been hurting innocent creatures, Ken!" Kari added.
Now it was my turn, "Digimon are living creatures, that think and feel! How could you not know that?!"
"Your Digimon were all at the soccer game in the real world. I remember now! You are real! Not just computer data! I can't believe I never figured that out!" Ken said, surprised and with a hint of sadness in his voice.
"You know, for an evil genius, you really are a slow learner, Ken!" DemiVeemon told him, and I almost laughed.
"And you've constantly been abusing Digimon, ever since you claimed to be the Digimon Emperor!" Davis told him.
"I had no idea. What have I done? I thought my Dark Rings were a stroke of genius! I never realized I was causing pain! I made them work for me tirelessly, without ever giving them a break, and I was cruel to them beyond imagination!" Ken fell to his knees, and put his hands on his head, and looked like he was about to pull his hair out, "I'm a monster! I can't believe what I've done!"
"It's hard to argue with you there, Ken. You've done some pretty horrible stuff." TK said, unsure of what else to say.
"The important thing is you've realized what you've done, and it's not too late to make a fresh start!" Kari tried to make him feel a bit better, understanding he was sorry.
I don't know if Ken heard her...
"What have I done?!" He began to cry as he ripped his gloves, cape, and sunglasses off. Then he began to walk down the hill, and his clothes got deleted, and were replaced by plain grey clothes. He went on his knees again and began to cry. I felt sorry for him seeing him like that.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a loud gasp from Kari, "Wormmon!"
"Worm...mon?" Ken asked quietly.
I turned to see the gang around Wormmon laying in the sand, with Gatomon crouched beside him.
"He's still breathing!" Gatomon announced.
Ken slowly walked up, right behind me as I walked up as well, and Wormmon noticed, "You've returned to your old self. I knew you could do it, Ken."
"I'm sorry. It's too late for me." Ken said, his voice cracking from crying.
"It's never too late to be sorry," Wormmon told him softly.
"Wormmon's absolutely right, Ken!" Davis added. Something in Davis' hand glowed, and it flew over to Ken before landing in his hand. No one was sure what it was.

Date: 07/18/14 4:43 PM

Chapter 14:

Later that night, Kimeramon attacked a town as we watched... And planned to get back into the base and defeat Ken once and for all. He was going too far now.
With a plan that worked, so far anyway, we were back in the base. We were trying to find the control room, when a bunch of Bakemon and Kimeramon showed up. As hard as our Armor-Digimon tried, they weren't enough to do any damage on Kimeramon, and they all went into their In-Training forms (excluding Patamon and Gatomon). We all thought that Kimeramon was going to finish them off, when he stopped. And I mean, literally stopped. I would have laughed if it wasn't such a dramatic moment*. Once he did, we all ran and got our Digimon.
We all agreed to retreat. That is, all except Davis. He ended up running off to finish our mission, while the rest of us slowly followed. And before we were able to reach him, a bright golden light shone, that gave our Digimon strength, and allowed them to Digivolve back into their Rookie forms. Then we saw a new Armor-Digimon: Magnamon.
Kimeramon returned, and as Magnamon fought him, we all confronted Ken. He was watching the battle, so it wasn't too difficult to find him. It looked like he had whipped or kicked Wormmon away from him*, and I suddenly felt bad for him. I thought they were partners? Was I wrong? Was Wormmon just another Digimon slave to him?
We all began to talk to him, and he looked sadly down.
"There's only one suitable Digimon for me..." He started. I sighed. He was going to say Kimeramon, wasn't he? "AND THAT'S KIMERAMON!" Knew it...

The base shook again from Kimeramon's attack, and Ken ran off, with Wormmon struggling to keep up.
Our Digimon Digivolved and flew us out of the crashing base, and de-Digivolved on the sand, and we watched the fight between Kimeramon and Magnamon.
"Will our mission ever be completed?" Kunemon complained, "We've been in his base twice already, and have we beaten him yet? No!"
"At least Magnamon is fighting good. He might even be strong enough to take down Kimeramon! That'll take out half of the problem." I tried.
"I think just the three of us should find and take down Ken!" Kunemon continued.

I then noticed a Devidramon, and I could make out Ken and a small Digimon that I guessed to be Wormmon on it. I watched them, and saw that Ken whipped his own partner. I couldn't believe how mean he was. I looked back at the fight between Magnamon and Kimeramon. Magnamon was losing, Kimeramon had grabbed him.
Maybe we wouldn't be able to take out half of the problem after all...
I glanced back over at Ken, and saw Wormmon knock him off. Then the Devidramon flew up, at Wormmon's command, and crashed into the hand of Kimeramon, releasing Magnamon. Magnamon somehow got a power boost, and was able to destroy Kimeramon. As the rest of the gang celebrated, I slowly and cautiously walked over to Ken, while holding Kunemon and Dokunemon. The rest of my friends followed close behind me.

"I lost! I'm a failure! This wasn't what was supposed to happen! I was flawless. My plans were perfect. You must have cheated somehow. That's the only possible explanation. I only have one choice left, and that's just to cheat myself! I'll start over! I'll just have to reset the Digital World!" Ken said angrily, pounding his fist against the sand.
I just stared. Reset? Did I hear him right...?
"Reset the Digital World? What are you talking about, Ken?" TK asked. He and the others were beside me.
Ken seemed to let out a small laugh, "It's simple! I'll just go home and delete all the Digital World data off my computer and create a new program. That way I can start a new Digital World that doesn't cheat!"
I did hear him right. I couldn't believe it. All this time... he thought it was all just a game?!
"Dude, you can't be serious!" Davis said.
"The Digital World is a completely real place, Ken! It's not just something that's programmed into your computer!" Yolei explained.
"We tried to tell you that before, but you thought we were trying to play some kind of trick on you!" TK added.
"This isn't some kind of a video game. Digimon are real, Ken, and it's about time you realized what you've been doing." Cody said, and I could hear some anger in his voice.

*Am I the only one who finds Kimeramon literally stopping funny...?
**Ken whipped Wormmon (twice, actually) but it was edited out of the English dub. But you can still tell, as one second Wormmon is beside Ken, and the next he's a foot or so away.

Date: 07/17/14 2:13 PM

@Pikapata,

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

It's okay... He tricked all of us! Although as evil as he may be, I like his Dragon form. What can I say; I like dragons!

Me: *With Wolmon and Veedramon fighting in the background* I know! OCs can be so difficult and annoying sometimes.
Kumiko: Hey!

Date: 07/16/14 3:04 PM

@Kira
Oh my gosh! I missed SO MUCH! First off, I wanna say "Welcome back"! I really like these chapters, and I couldn't have thought any of that up. TWO Digimon partners? I definitely couldn't have came up with that.... (I also loved how Kumiko was silently laughing at T.K and Ken's fight)

Oh yeah, ya kinda reminded me about my anti-Lucemon thing. And to think, I'd been in love with a monster! (I actually love Mikey more than I loved Lucemon) I was really surprised by his next forms. I'd gone crazy when he was just about to turn into his second form, and then I remembered what you said about him....

Pika: I was doing other stuff, so I forgot to check back in with everything.
Lunette: You mean occasionally sleeping?
Patamon: And reading manga?
Gabumon: And listening to music?
Veemon: And watching anime?
Pika: -_- How did you two get here anyway!?
Veemon/Gabumon: We snuck in....
Pika: Nobody's gonna get them out?
Davis/Matt: *take them outside* Sorry Pika...
Pika: See what I deal with?

Date: 07/16/14 2:25 PM

@Batskee,

Thanks! And I know, I think its funny too. And as far as laugh/chuckle/giggle, laugh I feel is neutral, the usual "haha". Chuckle I think is deeper and shorter, a simple, "heh-heh" if you think somethings funny. Giggle, higher pitched and can be either long or short, usually girly, a "hehehe"

Yeah, sometimes it was difficult. That's part of the reason why I had Kunemon and Kumiko go seperatly into the Digital World than the group. Otherwise it'd just be them tagging along.

Kunemon and Dokunemon? You'll see... *smiles*
And I think I've seen some fanart of different Veemons. They were fanmade, but some looked cool. I forgot what they were called though...

Heh-heh, yeah that's pretty much what Dokunemon is. Kunemon is the one that jokes around and teases, gets mad pretty easily, and Dokunemon is the one that needs to calm him down and is pretty open to ideas and stuff like that.

Me: Black-mail? Nothing I can think of... Besides, I always lose an arguement to him... Maybe bribing... Snacks always work for him! *looks over to see Kunemon snacking on a bag of chips, watching me chase Kumiko* Never mind then. *runs faster* You'll spoil it!
Kumiko: This could all be avoided if you just told me what happens! *runs out door*
Me: Veemon! Digivolve!
Veemon: Davis's...
Me: Yeah! Digivolve to... wait, did you say Davis? Then where's my Veemon...?
--In Kumiko's House--
Veemon: *snacking on cookies* I wonder when Kumiko will be back. I'm almost out of cookies
*door opens*
Veemon: Oh hey Kumiko. Can I have more-- why are you so exhausted?
Kumiko: *panting* Doesn't matter... *pops disc in*
Me: *opens door* NO! *tackles her down and smacks the remote out of her hand*
Dokunemon: *takes disc out of the player and stares at us fighting*
Me: Veemon!
Veemon: Right! *digivolves to Veedramon*
Kumiko: Yeah! A Digimon fight! Dokunemon!
Dokunemon: Have you both forgotten that neither Kunemon and I can Digivolve to Champion?
Kumiko and I: THEN DIGIVOLVE TO ARMOR INSTEAD!
Dokunemon: But I'm not going to fight you over a simple spoiler.
Me: Then your on my side!
Dokunemon: No-
Kumiko: Then your on my side!
Dokunemon: I'm on no one's side and want you two to stop fighting!
Me and Kumiko: ... *exchange looks*
Dokunemon: *sighs in relief*
Me and Kumiko: KUNEMON! WANNA FIGHT?
Dokunemon: *faceslap*
Kunemon: You know it! *throws bag of chips aside*

No, I went to Disney. But my friend from New York came too and stayed for the 2 weeks, and my friend who lives in the same state and city as I do, went for 5 days or so. It's confusing, I know... (then don't even get me started on the fact that the cousins of my friend from New York lives where I live and they came too.)

Kunemon: Yeah Batskee! Get in the fi-!
Me: *holds his beak shut* I don't care, you can join if you want to!

Me: Yeah that's a great idea! *hands him pile of regular clothes and shoves him into the other room*

Date: 07/15/14 7:02 PM

@Kira:

Good chapter, Kira! Haha, that line still makes me chuckle/giggle; however you' like to put it.
Sorry the floor's kinda dirty~T.K.
Anyway, it's also good to have Kumiko incorporated into the 02 episodes without things being changed drastically.

Hmm...I wonder they'll look like as champions...and it would be really cool if Veemon had a brother. I wonder he'd look like!

Me: Kira agrees with me!
Meta Knight: Pit and I share the same opinion as well. Two against two.
Me: Well, what's wrong with having fun?
Meta Knight: It's insane.
Me: ...What's your point?
Meta Knight: *sighs*

Nothing wrong with having two Digimon. If anything, it gives them more options as to which Digimon to use in battle! And if you ever have an argument with one Digimon you can ask the other to be the referee...if that Digimon is sane that is...and thinks like you...and tells you they agree with you before you get into a fight...

Haha! Why must OCs be so difficult?!
Me: That's a question I've been asking practically my whole life. And then there are the already-made OCs with stick-in-the-mud personalities. *looks at Meta Knight*
Meta Knight: Why do you always define me as a stick-in-the-mud? I do a lot more than you.
Me: Yeah. Mopping the deck sure is something I've always wanted to do...
Meta Knight: No.
Me: *sarcastically* Oh. Sorry. My bad...ordering others to mop the deck...*to you* Maybe you could try black-mailing him? Any secrets you could reveal if he doesn't obey?

Hurray! You're back! I'm glad you had a lot of fun! New York is always a lot of fun. :3 Well...I think. Haven't been there in forever...

Haha, I wouldn't stand the slightest chance with Meta Knight in reality. I would be torn. I'd be fan-girling over the fact that he was there and terrified due to two reasons. 1) He's fighting me and I don't stand a chance. 2) He abhors laziness...and that's just about what I've been this summer since school finished. So, hurray for the Roleplay World!
Me: Do you need help getting Kumiko? I could help!
Meta Knight: Do you two ever take a break?
Me: Consider this your break. You're not being chased.

Hahaha! I never thought about it like that! Well, maybe you could wear a disguise?

~*Batskee*~

Date: 07/15/14 12:04 AM

Chapter 13:
"I don't remember sending you an invitation! Although I must admit, you've got a lot of nerve sneaking into the base of the most powerful being in the Digital World!" Ken began. TK began to growl, but then he started laughing. "What's so funny?!"
"Let me ask you something, Ichijouji," TK started. "Don't you think it's time you gave up on this little charade? It's getting old. You say you're the most powerful being in the Digital World, and yet you have no idea about the powers that are here. You're a pretender. You're like that story "The Emperor's New Clothes"." Now Ken began to growl.
"You're nobody! Not like me! You will bow down before me!" Ken yelled.
"Sorry, the floor's kinda dirty," TK responded. I giggled quietly.
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!" Ken yelled, raising his hand and whipping TK. Patamon and I gasped. But TK didn't even flinch. He felt his wound, and began to talk again.
"When you can't think of anything to say, do you always resort to fighting?" TK asked in a calm voice.
" I...guess...?" Ken wasn't sure what to do now. His whip didn't seem to hurt TK that much, and it didn't even seem to make him (TK) mad.
"That's your problem," TK continued, "You don't know when to talk and when to fight. Now is a good time to talk." There was a short pause, "On the other hand, it's also a good time to fight!" And with that, TK leaped and gave a good punch to Ken, knocking him over as well as away from his whip.

I felt the urge to cheer, as well as a bit to stop them from fighting, but I did neither. This was their fight, and I didn't want to intrude or cause any distractions. TK got on top of Ken and continued to fight, but suddenly, the base shook, and TK was knocked off. Ken went for his whip, and tried to whip TK again.
They continued fighting until TK saw something, had Patamon digivolve to Pegasusmon, and then took off, but not before taunting...
"Hey, Ken! Remind me where we left off next time I pummel you into oblivion!"
Wormmon, Ken's Digimon, or so I guessed, walked up. "Master...?"
Ken got up slowly, "I guess I'm not as cool as I think I am..."
"Off day...? Hm?" Wormmon replied.
"It's time for me to regroup and come back stronger than ever..." Ken said as he walked away, and I ran back the way I came to see Wolmon landing near me.
"Perfect timing. Get on." He told me, and I climbed on.
We landed on a sort of floating island with the rest of the group, and the freed prisoners.
Davis just blinked, looking between Wolmon and DokuWolmon.
"It's a long story..." I started with a small chuckle. My two Digimon de-digivolved and stood beside me.
--
Dokunemon explained the short "story" that he had told me to the rest of my friends.
"So, you have two partners?" Davis asked.
"I've never heard of that before..." TK whispered. Kari nodded in agreement.
"That's so cool that you have two partners!" Davis called out.
"Don't be too excited yet, neither of us can digivolve to Champion or higher yet," Dokunemon told him.
"But you will one day!" Davis then looked right at me. "You're pretty lucky, Kumiko."
After a moment of silence, Davis looked over Veemon, probably wondering if Veemon had a "brother" as well.

(Sorry if that one was kinda boring. It'll get better. Maybe on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!
Kunemon: You've really gotta think of more clever things to say
I know...)