YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Digimon » View Thread
The Power of Loyalty (Fanfic)

Date: 05/21/14 12:03 PM

Yes, I'm finally posting a Digimon Fanfic. I've had a few ideas, but now I'm actually posting one. If I start getting behind, don't be afraid to remind me to post a new chapter. This first Chapter takes place around the episode "Gaurdian Angel", before they know Ken is the Emperor. So, here's the first chapter:

Chapter 1:
Davis, Cody, Yolei, Kari, and TK went back into the Digital World, and their D-3's started beeping.
"It says there's a Digi-egg nearby!" Davis exclaimed.
"Well then, let's go find them!" TK called out, and they ran off in the direction their D-3's pointed.
--

"Look, there's the Digi-egg!" Kari announced.
"Who do you think it's for?" Cody asked.
"I'm not sure, there's no Digi-Destined left. But let's try anyway," Yolei said, and tried to lift it. Everyone began to try lifting it, but no one was able to yet. Everyone but Davis had tried.
Kari took a good look at the symbol, "I've never seen this symbol before... What a weird design."
"It reminds me of a wolf's tail!" Davis called out.
"Really?" Cody asked.
"He's right, it does. I wonder what it means," TK said. "Well, it's not ours-"
"I bet it's mine!" Davis called out.
"Wow," Yolei taunted, "You're so humble." Davis ignored her, and pulled hard on the egg.
"Davis, relax. You're trying to lift it, not break it!" TK told him.
"I've... almost got it!" Davis cried out, pulling even harder. Suddenly, it glowed, and a bright light came out of it, and sped away. "Oh great, what did I do now?!"
"That light looks just like the lights that came out of the Digi-egg of Courage when Tai tried to lift it!" Gatomon said.
"Really? Does that mean... there could be more Digi-destined?" Kari asked.
"It's a good guess..." Yolei answered.
"Well, it's not any of our eggs, let's go back home. It's starting to get late," Cody told them.
"All right..." Davis agreed, sounding disappointed.

84 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/17/14 5:13 PM

HEY MBAV!!! I'm catching up on your awesome story, and I gotta say it's good!
Farrah:KUMIKO!
Jack:*looking at watch, tapping foot impatiently* Hurry up. I gotta meet up with Farrah's teacher.
Me:What did she do now?!
Farrah:O.O

Date: 09/16/14 4:10 PM

Chapter 27:

"So? I can do this alone!" I heard Stingmon tell ExVeemon. I got back up, picked up Dokunemon as well, and walked over to Davis and Ken who were still arguing.
"It's my crest, my base, my fault. No one else is going to die for my mistakes, understand?" Ken was completely serious and unintentionally sounding harsh.
"We know the risks!" Davis called out, wanting to help.
"Have you forgotten I was the Digimon Emperor? I was a monster! The only way I'll feel like a human again, instead of a monster, is to erase all trace of my evil. To fix things. And the only way I can do that is with my own hands," I understood how he felt and why he wanted to do it, but he needed help.
"But Ken..." Davis started.
"It doesn't matter what happens to me, as long as I can accomplish my goal!" Ken added, almost in a standing-proud stance.
"Enough!" Davis yelled angrily, slapping Ken, to my surprise. "I'm tired of your big-bad-wolf-act!"
...Huh?
"You mean lone wolf," ExVeemon corrected.
"That's what I mean, what he said. I'm not going to let you do this by yourself. What about the people that care about you? At least think of your Digimon! We're helping, and that's that! Wake up, Ichijouji!" Davis continued.
"Yeah, wake up, Stingmon! Here's your chance to stop him from doing something stupid!" ExVeemon told Ken's Digimon.
"That's what I said! You're the genius, Ken, you figure it out!" Davis continued further.
"If I'm not here, then..." Ken started in a quiet voice.
"Then what?" Davis yelled. Ken pulled back nervously.
"Davis is right. Then what? How will you fix your mistakes if you're not here? I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I know that much." ExVeemon told both Stingmon and Ken.
Did he mean Sharp- oh, never mind...
"Hm. You're right. I guess neither of us has been thinking very clearly." Stingmon admitted.
"Okay, so you've messed up a few times. You think I haven't? I do it all the time! Don't give up. Fix it!" Davis yelled.
"I don't know how," Ken said in a quiet, shy, and nervous tone.
So much for him wanting to run in and fix it by himself...
"You think I do? You just keep trying until something works! And when it gets really bad, you hang with your friends, 'cause they're always your friends, even if you mess up!" Davis told him.
"Great, but what if you don't happen to have any friends?" Ken asked, and looked like he was going to cry again. I didn't blame him. Being yelled at like that and then not just thinking, but saying aloud, that he didn't have any friends. But he did. Me.

~K!r@-chan, a HiKen Shipper and Ken Fangirl
(Me: Aww... Ken...
Kunemon: *scoffs*
Me: And you call Ken the jerk? *turns to you* Eh, you all know what's gonna happen on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters...
Kunemon: ...Really? -__-
Me: What? It's true! *mutters* Besides, I don't know what else to say anyway...)

Date: 09/16/14 4:09 PM

Chapter 26:

I ran as fast as I could, holding Kunemon and Dokunemon. I didn't want Kunemon to Digivolve yet, if this was an emergency, he may need all his strength. I noticed Ken and Wormmon running through the sand and tried to catch up to them. I was thankful, because I wasn't exactly sure where Ken's base fell anyway.
"That's because I have to find a way to end this! She used my pain and guilt to control me... I'm guilty of too much already. Not this time!" Ken told Wormmon, speeding up faster. He didn't notice me trying to catch up.
"Ken! I hope you know where you're going, 'cause I don't!" I called out.
"I do! Follow me, and hurry!"
"What's the big emergency? Davis was pretty vague about it. And I'm going to be real mad at him if its something silly and not a real emergency!"
"It's not. My old base is about to explode," He explained.
I began to see figures farther in the sand, and I knew it was Davis and the group.
"My turn?" Wormmon asked.
"Hero time, Wormmon!" Ken responded. I smiled at what he said. I looked at my two partners. Kunemon was staring at the grey Digimon.
"Okuwamon..." He muttered.
"Kunemon, you too!" I said, holding out my D-3, "And Dokunemon, you too! Digi-Armor Energize!"

"Davis!" Ken called out, stopping beside him. I ran over as well.
"It's about time! And they doubted me. Where's your crest?"
"Here," Ken said, holding out his hand with a small pink rectangle in it.
"Great! Come on, give it here!" Davis tried to take it, but Ken closed his hand and pulled away.
"What do you think you're doing? This is my responsibility! I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me!" Ken asked.
"I can take it from here," I heard Stingmon tell ExVeemon.
"Are you nuts? He's an Ultimate!" ExVeemon cried out.
Ultimate? I glanced over at the rest of the Digimon. They were all in their Rookie forms (excluding Gatomon). Flymon flew over Okuwamon.
"Poison Powder!" The attack did nothing to Okuwamon, unless making him angry counted.

Unfortunately, DokuWolmon, who had been under Okuwamon, collapsed. I guess that's what Flymon had tried to do to Okuwamon, only for him to be too powerful.
"Sorry, DokuWolmon!" Flymon grabbed his "brother" and put him out of harm's way (hopefully) beside us before going to fight Okuwamon again. But then he got knocked back by Okuwamon's claw and was sent to where we were. I saw him glowing so I ran a few feet back, held out my arms, jumped and caught him, only to fall backwards into the soft sand.

Date: 09/14/14 10:25 PM

@Batskee,

Thanks again!

...And I don't either 'cause I haven't looked at that chapter in a little bit. I've been focused on Avatar lately. But I'll get back into Digimon soon enough.
I believe it was called Fusion Confusion...

Me: *coughs* Impmon. *turns to him* But we haven't been on here in almost a month! The LEAST we can do is say that its good to be back several times!

~K!r@, a HiKen Shipper and Ken Fangirl
@_@ I suddenly feel bad for Mikey...
I was always wondering why, in the show, the kids caught on so quickly of what their Digimon where. There were very rarely times when they called their Digimon the wrong name.

Date: 09/13/14 7:39 PM

@Kira:

Great chapter, Kira! Haha, I started laughing when Dokumon accused Ken of being her boyfriend. Considering the obvious fact. KenxKumiko!

---

I'm ashamed to admit that I don't remember which episode is next. I remember the episodes where Ken begins making up for his being the Digimon Emperor and all, then the control spires, and Arukenimon, but after that I'm lost. So, it'll be good to have another episode-based chapter to refresh my memory!

---

*stretches* Ah, it's good to be ba-
Impmon: You already said that before!
Me: What's wrong with saying it again?
Impmon: It's gettin' old. Can't you think up somethin' new? Or are you just that dull?
Me: Be quiet, Beelzemon*!
Impmon: *stares at me* ...
Me: ...What?

---

And I promise I'll get back to you on our other conversation post.

---
~*Batskee*~
*I can see myself getting confused with my Digimon's names. Especially if I had two like Kumiko. Imagine having all those Digimon friends/partners like in Fusion. @_@ Whoa...

Date: 09/13/14 5:40 PM

@Kira
Hello~! I see more KenxKumiko connection! I love the smell of romance in the air, and the soundness of a good ship! I'm seeing where this is going....>:3 <3

Mica: (Yu-Gi-Oh OC) Do I have to come to this board EVERY time you log on, just to make sure you don't act crazy?!
Pika: No, that's YOU'RE choice to watch me.
Mica: Love makes you act crazy, and you know that!
Pika: Pshh! Girl please! *waves my hand*
Mica: Don't do that EVER again. Besides, remember that whole Len Kagamine thing? *shudders* Ugh....Len....
Pika: Len hates you too. XP
Patamon: What about your Pikachu?
Pika: Oh yeah. Pikachu, shock Kunemon with a high voltage Thunderbolt.
Pikachu: Pika pikachu! PikaCHUUU!!!!! *uses Thunderbolt*
Kunemon: *is critically shocked*
Pika: Never let the kawaii-ness of a Pikachu fool you! You have learned a lesson.... *turns to Patamon and Gabumon* Have you two learned that lesson?
Gabumon/Patamon: Hai, sensei! *bows*
Mica: -_-

"My kawaii-ness supersedes yours! X3"~Pika

Date: 09/12/14 5:47 PM

Chapter 25:

After a long time of knocking down Spires, I could see Flymon was beginning to tire out, but he wouldn't admit it.
"Flymon, let's take a break!" I called out to him.
"No, I'm fine!" He called back.
"I know, just it's starting to get late and I don't like to stay that long," I covered up.
"Okay, fine," He flew over, de-digivolved, and tried to jump into my arms. But I wasn't expecting it so he knocked me over. I laughed and Ken smiled.
"What about you?" I asked Ken. He looked at Stingmon, then back at me.
"We'll knock a few more down then take a break. Are you leaving?"
"Yeah. See you around," I answered.
--
When we got home, we had dinner, relaxed, and hung out. I was about to watch a movie when I heard beeping. My D-Terminal.
Emergency in the Digital World! Meet us by Ken's base! And if Ken's with you, tell him! Or help me contact him!
Davis

I gasped and jumped to my feet. Dokumon, who had been on my lap, fell off and Budmon laughed at him.
"Kumiko, warn me when you-"
"No time for yelling at me, Kunemon!"
"Dokumon*!"
"Whatever, the Digital World is in danger!"
"Then let's go!"
"Wait, I need to contact Ken first," I said.
Dokumon rolled his eyes, "So you say it's an emergency and we need to hurry, and then you say you need to contact your boyfriend*?"
"He's not my- ugh, nevermind," I said, wanting to hurry and not be distracted. I tried sending a few emails and calling, but it said the line was busy. I tried calling a few more times, and finally got through.
"Ichijouji residence. Ken is busy with an emergency and can't come-" Wormmon said in an operator's tone, but I interrupted.
"Wormmon, this is an emergency! The Digital World is in danger!" I cried.
"We know, we were just about to leave."
"Okay, see you there!" And with that I hung up, slipped my phone in my pocket, grabbed my D-3, and opened a DigiGate.

(*hinting* Ken's base. Hm... I wonder which episode this is....
Kunemon: -__-
Me: ...Anywho! A battle by Ken's base, on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Notes:
*I don't know about you, but I would probably keep calling my Digimon the wrong name

Date: 09/12/14 5:46 PM

Chapter 24:
The next day, we re-built the bridge that had been destroyed in the fight with Golemon. When they took a break, I left. I knew Ken was in the Digital World. I found the two of them standing in front of a control spire. I was silent as I watched.
Ken began to think about his actions as the Digimon Emperor, while Wormmon was trying to make him feel better. I felt bad about eavesdropping, but some things that Ken said made me wonder some things...

"They're my...creation... But even I don't understand how Arukenimon can take one of my Control Spires and turn it into some sort of Digimon. I don't get it, Wormmon. When I was the Digimon Emperor, I understood this sort of thing. Nothing makes sense to me now."
"Ken...you're a genius, I'm sure you'll figure it out."
"Thanks, pal. I'm glad someone still has faith in me. Now I just have to have faith in myself. I'm the one who built these things. You'd think I'd have some idea as to how they work! But I don't. I don't! As the Digimon Emperor, I was a genius! Now I'm just plain Ken."

I felt like something else was going on. Changing sides shouldn't have made him lost his memory or made him any less smart. And what was up with that weird personality change, too? Sure, his tough act as the Digimon Emperor was done. But what about him being a jerk in the real world? It's not like he had recognized me when he was rude to me in the Real World.

"Well, if you can't figure out how they work, then I'll just have to knock them all down!"
And with that, Ken held out his Black D-3, and Wormmon digivolved. I turned to Kunemon, who looked like he was about to fall asleep during Ken and Wormmon's conversation.
"Digivolve," I told him. Kunemon smiled at the chance to knock down the Spires, and so he did.
Dokunemon jumped into my arms, and I jumped on Flymon's back, and he flew to the next nearest control spire.
"Hey Ken!" I called out.
"Kumiko..." Ken replied.
"Deadly Sting!" Flymon called out, shooting many stingers at the spire, and it tipped over, thankfully not near Ken. I jumped off him and ran over to Ken.
I stretched, "Ugh, I need a break from all that work..."
Ken gave me a confused look, "Work?"
"Oh... my friends and I are rebuilding that bridge from yesterday."
"Oh... I'm sorry. I should help out but..." He trailed off, but I knew what he meant. He was still uncomfortable around the others.
"It's fine. You guys didn't cause the damage anyway. You prevented it." I told him with a smile.
"I know. But I still feel like I should do something. After all, I'm a Digidestined."
I smiled. Maybe Davis was getting through to him!
Dokunemon must have seen my look, "You know that him being a Digi-Destined isn't a secret, and that he would probably refer to himself as that whether Davis said anything to him or not, right?"
...Oh...
"So that's why I'm knocking down these control spires," Ken continued.
I smiled again, "Thanks for helping out."
"You shouldn't be thanking me..." Ken whispered, and my smile dropped, "After all, I'm the one that started this..."

(*shakes head* Ah, Ken... Always blaming himself... I promise I won't put too much of that in here. Anyway, an emergency on the next... Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Date: 09/11/14 9:32 PM

@Pikapata and Batskee,

(FINALLY I can log in again so... Reply time! Its late, but I'll post a chapter as soon as I can)

Kumiko: *blushing* I don't like Ken! We're just friends!
Me: *pats her on back* You will soon enough. We all do...
Kumiko: *blushes harder*

@Pikapata,

Pikachu: *gets in a pouncing position*
Flymon: That's all you have to fight me, Pika?
Me: He might be more powerful that you think...
Flymon: What, is he small but equal to a Mega, like MarineAngemon?
Me: Just don't get cocky...
Flymon: He is?!
Me: I don't know! I don't know anything about Pokemon!
Flymon: *groans* Stop distracting me unless you know something for sure!
Me: *rolls eyes*

@Batskee

Haha, I like that! *takes a stance* A proud Ken Fangirl? Yes I am! *Ken stares and me and I slouch and blush* .....

Thanks, I'm glad you think they're funny.

Me: *under breath* I would, but he makes the story interesting. So I can't... *loudly* Kunemon! If you do something like that again, you're out of here!!!
Dokunemon: *gives me a look*

Thank you again! ^-^

~K!r@, a [Proud] Ken Fangirl
"I'll have to restrain myself from pinching your cheeks." -Kurata, to Marcus

--Me: *snickers, then coughs* Huh? I didn't laugh!

Date: 08/27/14 8:18 PM

@Kira:

So sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this! And because of that, this shall be a somewhat lengthy post.
___

Wonderful chapters! And I agree with PikaPata. I smell a ship coming! But that was really to be expected, actually. You are a proud Ken Fangirl after all, yes? Plus, I ship it too! KumikoxKen Forever!

Also, in Chapter 20, I'm afraid I'm guilty of not giving Davis enough credit either. I mean....he's Davis...! He has his moments I suppose.

And I started laughing when Kumiko thought Flymon would be called Beemon. Haha. But...you're a bee!

I-I didn't think that! Haha, Kumiko's defensive lie was funny. :3 Lots of these chapters had really funny parts! Haha!

And I almost laughed out loud when I saw Kunemon's handy-work with your signature. Hahaha! Kunemon Fangirl

Teach him a lesson, Kira! Threaten to kick him out of the story or something! You and Dokunemon can go on together without him.

Well, anyway, it's nice that Kumiko and Ken are becoming closer friends. Soon they'll be great friends! And then....KumikoxKen! Who knows what'll happen! I look forward to your next chapter, Kira.

~*Batskee*~
Uh, yeah. I'm, uh, free now. So, uh, is Ken here? This sounds a lot like me when I leave a phone message. Tons of 'uh's and I usually forget my number and why I called. I hate leaving phone messages...

Date: 08/25/14 9:06 PM

@Kira
I smell a ship coming!!! KumikoxKen! X3 I don't care what Kunemon says or thinks.....I ship it! It looks like Arukenimon and Mummymon will make their appearances very soon, too.

Pika: I can't use Patamon.... Lunette is getting ready for a date with Jack (LoKorra's OC) and she told me I couldn't use Patamon or Gabumon....
Patamon: Sorry, Pika
Pika: I will use the power of Pikachu!
Pikachu: Pika pikachu!
Pika: Go attack Kunemon with everything you've got!
Pikachu: Pikachu! X3 *runs off*

Date: 08/23/14 8:34 PM

Chapter 23:

The next day Ken and I hung out again. He was pretty comfortable with me now, and we were beginning to get closer as friends. I brought Dokumon and Budmon over this time (with Ken's permission, of course) and they and Minomon, Wormmon's In-Training form, seemed to get along pretty well. Dokumon still didn't like Ken, but at least he was polite, and only complained while Ken wasn't around.
"So, you have two Digimon?" Ken asked. I hoped Dokumon wouldn't say something like, "What, you don't remember?" But yet I was wondering the same thing. Just... in a nicer way...
"I thought you knew?" I rephrased the question I had. He was confused at first, and then realized what I was talking about.
"Oh... I forgot about that..."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to remind you-"
"It's fine," He turned to my two Digimon, "I'm sorry."
"I forgive you, Ken. You seem like a really nice kid now." Budmon said politely. Dokumon was silent.
I wished for a distraction from Dokumon's unintentional rudeness, and I got one. Only I was hoping for a distraction that was good, not bad. Ken's D-Terminal went off, and he picked it up and read his email.
"It's from Mimi?" He asked, confused of why she would send him an email. Then he gasped, "We need to go to the Digital World!"
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'll explain on the way, Digi-Port Open!" Ken said, holding his D-3 to his computer.
--
"Kunemon, Digivolve!" I said once we were through.
"Kunemon Digivolve to... Flymon!" He called out, and I ran and jumped on his back, then held out a hand, "Ken, come on. Then explain what's going on."
He ran over, grabbed my hand, and I had a hard time pulling him up, no thanks to Flymon. As soon as Ken was up, Flymon took off.
"Now, what did the email say?" I asked.
"It was from Mimi, they were being attacked by a Digimon called Golemon," Ken explained.
"I'm not sure what Digimon that is," I admitted.
"It's a rock Digimon," Flymon told me, in a don't-you-know-anything tone. But he was just mad about Ken still.
"They must really need help if they're asking me for help..." He said.
Once we got close enough, Ken had Wormmon digivolve, and Ken jumped off Flymon and ran to the edge off the cliff. I jumped off and purposely followed farther behind. I had Dokunemon in my arms.
"I wish I could Digivolve..." He muttered.
"You can still digivolve with the Digi-Egg!" I told him. He looked at me with a smile.
"Digi-Armor, Energize!"
"Dokunemon, Armor-Digivolve to... DokuWolmon!" And with that, he went to join the battle.
I noticed all the Digimon were out of the fight but ours. This was going to be more difficult without them. Then suddenly, a light began flashing from Yolei's Digivice. And then Hawkmon digivolved to Aquilamon!
"Aquilamon! Golemon's really an evil Control Spire! He's not a real Digimon! So give him all you got!" Yolei called out. How did they find out...?
Together, the Digimon were able to defeat him.
--
After the fight, Ken appologized to the gang, and explained the whole "fake Digimon made from Control Spires" thing. Davis once again tried to get Ken to join, but Ken walked away. At least this time he actually said he "couldn't" instead of ignoring Davis, though. I guess that was improvment.
Yolei also seemed to forgive Ken. Davis did. I wasn't sure about TK or Kari, but I figured they would as well. Cody? Well... he still seemed to hate Ken.

~K!r@-chan, a HiKen Shipper and Ken Fangirl Kunemon Fangirl
(Me: KUNEMON! Ugh... Hm? *looks up at you guys with a friendly smile* Uh, anyway... Kumiko starts to wonder about Ken's change... on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Date: 08/23/14 8:32 PM

Chapter 22:

"Spiking Strike!" A voice called out. It was Wormmon's Digivolved form. Flymon was barely able to dodge it.
"Wormmon! It's us!" I called out desperately. I then noticed Ken below.
"And I was hoping he wouldn't turn up..." Flymon muttered. I purposely pulled his fur. He winced.
"Be nice." I told him. He landed and I jumped from his back and ran over to Ken. The Champion form of Wormmon de-digivolved.
"What's his name?" I asked.
"Stingmon." Ken told me. "Sorry we attacked you."
"It's okay, I understand. We just got done fighting a Digimon too. Do you know what's up with them? Why they were black underneath?"
"Yeah. They were made from control spires." My eyes widened. Was he really back to working with those things...? Was Yolei actually right? "I didn't do it though!" He said quickly once he saw my look, "I know who is, but I'm not sure what her name is. I think she's a Digimon."
"I-I didn't think that!" I said nervously. He gave me a look. "Okay, fine. I did. I'm sorry." I looked down.
"It's okay. I'd think the same thing in your place." He began to look guilty again. "So, uh, who's your Digimon?"
"Flymon." I tried to say it with a straight face, as Flymon gave a glare to me.
"And don't say I look like a bee like Kumi here said." Flymon said, in a more annoyed tone than he usually would. And with that comment I started laughing. Flymon sighed, "Okay, okay, are you done yet?"
"Ah..." I finished, "Okay, I'm done."
"Kumiko, I don't want to be rude, but can we go back to the real world? I don't want my parents to find out I'm gone. They might think I've run away again."
"Sure. Meet you at your house?"
"See you there."
And with that, we went our separate ways.
--
I knocked on the door again.
"Oh, back again Kumiko?" Mrs. Ichijouji asked.
"Uh, yeah. I'm, uh, free now. So, uh, is Ken here?" I tried to act unsure.
"Yes, he is. Come on in."
I walked and knocked on Ken's door. No answer. I hoped he was fine in the Digital World. And that I wouldn't need to make an excuse to leave again.
"Kumiko?" Ken asked behind me. I jumped. Apparently he was just getting something from the kitchen.
"You scared me, I thought you were still in the Digital World!" I whispered to him.
"Sorry," He said, and couldn't help saying it with a smile.

(Me: *holds up a sign that says "Ken x Kumiko"
Kunemon: *glares at me*
Me: *grabs a marker, quickly crosses it out so many times it's a thick black line, and chuckles nervously* What sign? Heh-heh... *throws both sign and marker aside* Find out how both Kunemon and Dokunemon react to Ken and Wormmon in the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!
Kunemon: *groans* Will you cut it out with putting Ken in your chapters so much?
Me: Have you not read my sign-off...?
Kunemon: *picks up a marker and smirks (planning to cross it out)* Yes I have...)

Date: 08/23/14 8:31 PM

@PikaPata,

Kunemon: *digivolves to Flymon* Ha! Try to destroy me now, Pika!
Me: Um, she has Patamon... who could possibly warp-Digivolve to Seraphymon...
Flymon: So what?
Me: Being cocky is your greatest weakness.
Flymon: Tch, says you!
Me: *shrugs* Alright... Don't say I didn't warn you...
My Veemon: *looks at him* ...If he does Digivolve to Mega, and you need help, just tell me.
Flymon: I won't need any help!

@Everyone,

Sorry! I meant to get to this sooner, but I kept forgetting! And then school started, and tired me out most days.

Flymon: Yeah, yeah, yeah! Enough appologizing and post the next part already!
Me: -__- Would it kill you to be nice?
Flymon: You're the one that waited so long to post!
Me: ... *ignores him and posts another chapter*

~K!r@, a Ken Fangirl
I'm listening to my favorite Nickelback song, that also happens to go with Ken! Yay! ^-^
(It's called "Savin' Me" if u wanna listen to it...)

Date: 08/12/14 11:45 AM

@Kira
Perfect chapters! I sorta like how Davis was clueless to Kumiko evading his questions. I don't think Kunemon will ever be rational about the idea of Ken joining the team.... At least he got to digivolve to Flymon. >w<

Pika: Kunemon, for rejecting Ken, I will destroy you!!!
Lunette: Isn't "destroy" going a little bit overboard?
Pika: *rethinks* 'Kay, not "DESTROY" but "HURT"...
Lunette: That doesn't make it better, but at least it's tame.
Patamon: We need to keep an eye on her.
Pika: *in the corner, slowly planning revenge* >=3

I had the same problem with logging in.... I was just sitting in bed one night, and I was like "I should try logging in on reply, and then go back to the boards, so I can post. This is the last thing I can do, so it'd better work!" That's seriously what happened.... (Though since I use my tablet, the browser never stays on and has to reload when I enter it again. Probably 'cause I'm always on other apps....-_-)

~Pika~
*_Forever Electric_*

Date: 08/11/14 9:10 PM

@Everyone,

I am so sorry! I had trouble logging in, and I was finally able to now!
In case any of you are having trouble as well, the way I logged in was: hit reply, logged in, hit the back button, and then hit reply again.
But, I'm back, and hopefully logging in will continue working for me!

Date: 08/11/14 9:09 PM

Chapter 21:

"So, where are we going?" Kunemon asked me.
"Ken's in this area, and I want to try to find him," I explained.
"Control Spire..."
"Kunemon! I said-"
"I wasn't being mean, I swear! I just saw a Control Spire. Can we knock it down?"
"There's no rush to destroy them anymore,"
"Then why wasn't it there yesterday?"
"What are you trying to say?"
"Nothing! I'm just saying that- ...I probably just thought this area looked familiar, and I was wrong. I'm sorry*." I smiled, even though he did have a point. I didn't remember seeing it there either. But I refused to believe the Digimon Emperor was back.
Using my D-3, I tracked Ken, and tried to find him. But even then it was hard.
"I think we're close," I said, looking at my Digivice.
"Get down!" Kunemon called out, jumping and hitting my side, and knocking me down. My D-Terminal, which I was also holding onto, fell out of my hand and was knocked away.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Kuwagumon," Kunemon explained, pointing to the sky with a claw. I then noticed a giant red insect Digimon beginning to swoop down.
"Electro-Thread!" "Poison Claw!" Kunemon and Dokunemon attacked as I covered myself, and felt the wind from Kuwagamon's wings blowing my hair and clothes.
"Digivolve me already!" Kunemon yelled.
I turned to where my D-Terminal was. It was gone.
"The wind must have blown it away! I can't!"
"Scissors claw!" Kuwagamon attacked, coming right at us.

"Kunemon, Digivolve to... Flymon!"
A shadow came over me, but it wasn't Kuwagamon. It was a large yellow bee-like Digimon with black lightning bolt markings for eyes. He grabbed Kuwagamon and threw him aside.
"Thanks." I breathed.
"No problem,"
"And you are...?" I asked. Beemon?
"Flymon,"
"Flymon? But... you're a bee!" I replied.
Flymon let out a small groan. Yup, that was Kunemon.
"Get on, and hurry," Flymon told me. I picked up Dokunemon.
"Ah..." I started. He was pretty big, and I wasn't sure how I could. He lowered one of his claws, and gave me a boost up. I gripped the fur on his back, and he quickly took off.
"Deadly Sting!" He called out, firing four red stingers. The Kuwagamon dodged two, but was hit with the other two.
"Wait... what's that?" I asked. Where the Kuwagamon was hit, was now a strange black color.
"I've... never seen that before...!" Flymon said. He shot more stingers, and the Digimon's wounds kept turning black.
"It looks like... it's not real!" I called out. With a few more hits, it was deleted.
"That was the strangest thing I've ever seen..." Flymon whispered.

(Kunemon: Yay! No Ken, fighting, and I achieved Champion!
Me: Speaking of which... *turns to you* How will Kunemon behave around Ken, still holding a grudge? Find out on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Notes:
*He's lying for Kumi's sake. He truly believes that it wasn't there before, but doesn't want to make Kumiko mad.

Date: 08/11/14 9:08 PM

Chapter 20:

The next day at school, Davis walked up to me alone.
"Hey Kumiko," Davis started.
"Hey," I replied.
"What do you think about Ken?" He asked.
After the way he and the others acted yesterday, I wasn't sure how to respond. Me and Ken were friends now, but I couldn't tell him that. He'd think I was crazy.
"What do you mean?" I asked instead. Just let it be implied I don't like him and don't have much of an opinion about him.
"Well, he did save Cody yesterday."
"Yeah, he did." I said, still trying to avoid the question.
"I think Ken's good now, and maybe he should join us." Just as I had hoped, Davis gave up on his questions and came right out and said it. I was honestly surprised that Davis felt that way. Ken and him were rivals back when he was the Emperor, and now he's the first to accept him? ...Or was this somehow related to his love for Kari? Did Kari feel that way and Davis was just trying to get everyone to agree with her? Now that, I would believe*!
"Maybe." I said. I didn't trust him enough to agree, and then possibly have him tell everyone I was best friends with Ken. Davis seemed to realize I wasn't going to give him a straight answer, so he just walked away.

Later that day I went to Ken's house. His mother answered the door.
"Hello Kumiko. Ken's in his bedroom, come on in." Mrs. Ichijouji told me.
"Thank you." I walked in and knocked on Ken's closed door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. Slowly, I opened the door. "Ken?" I called out. No answer still. I noticed the computer on, and could just barely see the Digi-Gate on the screen. I closed the door.
"Everything okay, Kumiko?" Mrs. Ichijouji asked.
"Uh, yeah. I just... forgot my mom wanted me to do something! I've gotta go, see ya!" I said nervously, running out the door.
I went home, ran in my room, and pulled the D-3 out of my pocket.
"Are we going to clean again? If so, can I stay?" Dokumon complained.
"No, I'm going alone," I said, partly lying. And he could tell.
"Alone, eh?" He asked with a smirk. Budmon rolled his eyes.
"...Okay, fine. Ken's there. If you still don't want to forgive him then just stay here. I'm not going to let you be a jerk to him!" I told my partner.
Dokumon seemed a bit hurt by my words, but he knew it was true, and he sighed, "I promise I won't. Can I come, Kumi?"
I gave him a smile, "Of course. Digi-Port, Open!"

(Kumiko and Ken have become friends, and now lets see how Kunemon reacts around Ken. But not yet, something that Kunemon will like will happen first...
Kunemon: *antennea perk up* What is it?!
Me: *smirks* Find out on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters!)

Notes:
*Kumiko and I don't give Davis enough credit...

Date: 07/30/14 4:46 AM

@Kira
Great chapters! I hope Yolei cools down some. I just can't wait for them to all be friends!!! >w< Too bad Ken is so shy.... (But that's what makes him cute and adorable!) I can't wait for more!

Pika: An olive branch, huh? That's just as much a symbol of peace as doves! (I know that whole "olive branch = peace between enemies"
thing)
Lunette: Too bad you'd never do something like that....
Pika: NEVER!!! I'll have revenge, Kunemon! (I'm Tsundere and my star sign is Taurus, so I AM actually stubborn and hot-headed....)
Patamon: What about Kumiko's example of forgiveness?
Pika: *gives Patamon "The Stare"* (You'd understand this if you've watched My Little Pony)
Patamon: *scared, slowly backing up* O-kay.....
Lunette: I knew I should have shut down your tablet....
Pika: *gasps* NEVER!!! *grabs my tablet and charger and locks myself in my room*
Lunette: You guys should watch Kunemon, or he might be Diginapped....

"You know what they say, "Revenge is best served on Kunemon!"~PikaPata

Date: 07/29/14 11:00 PM

@Kira:

I've never heard of that saying before either until I played Pokémon Conquest. *shrugs* I think it's interesting how Viridi says that as well.

Haha, I always like to put myself into my characters. Including character crushes. I would absolutely have a character of mine struggle to get a Meta Knight action figure....Hmmm...*ponders the idea of doing that*

Oh, and thank you! Well, I hope you don't mind me doing that from time to time. It's nice to just think aloud sometimes.

Great chapters! I remember seeing Stingmon for the first time! He was really cool. :3

And I loved this part: You can forgive him, or even become one of his fangirls for all I care. Haha, simply because I know you're a Ken Fangirl and I'm positive Kumiko will become one. (She's becoming one as we speak!)

Haha, and I still think it's funny how Yolei doesn't pronounce Ken's last name right. Tch. *to Yolei* And you call yourself a Ken Fangirl!?! You should be ashamed of yourself, Yolei! SHAME! *to you* I look forward to reading more from you!

And YES! My original thought was correct! I admit, thinking Kunemon was sensible was way out of the ball park (Sorry, Kunemon!), but I had to wonder.

~*Batskee*~
I've been meaning to get back to you on the longer post, but I'll reply back tomorrow.