YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Digimon » View Thread
Most ___ Character? What Do You Think?

Date: 05/30/14 6:24 PM

(Sorry, couldn't think of a good title, haha)

Creepiest Villian: Oikawa, D-Reaper, or Kurata?

Most Fangirls: Ken, Matt, or TK?

Cutest Digimon: DemiVeemon, Patamon, Gatomon, or other?

Smartest Digi-Destined: Izzy, Ken, or Thomas?

Best Leader: Tai, Davis, Takato, Takuya, Marcus, Mikey?

Darkest Digivolution: SkullGreymon, Megidramon, BurningGreymon, or ShineGreymon corrupted Burst Mode?

Best fight: Tai vs Matt (season 1) TK vs Ken, Koji and Takuya's arguement, Marcus vs Thomas?

Sadest Deletion: Wizardmon, Wormmon, Leomon (Tamers) Koichi, Frigimon, Merukimon, ShineGreymon?

Loneliest Loner: Matt, Ken, Rika, Koji, Thomas, Christopher

Most Insane Character: Oikawa, Yamaki, Kurata,

--My Answers--

1. Kurata (Watch the episode, "The Power of the Burst Mode" if you want.)

2. Ken (Ken Fangirl ^-^)

3. DemiVeemon

4. Ken or Izzy

5. I think Tai or Takuya, as their groups fall apart when they go missing. Mikey and Takato I think are good leaders, but not the best. Davis didn't really "lead" his group that much, and Marcus didn't really lead his group either.

6. ShineGreymon seemed to do the most damage, Megidramon was very out-of-control and dramatic, and SkullGreymon because it was Tai put himself in danger.

7. Marcus vs Thomas or TK vs Ken. I can't pick!!!

8. I'd say Wormmon, Leomon, Koichi, or Frigimon

9. Ken (had no friends) or Koji (alone by himself for a pretty long time)

10. Kurata (let's see... wants to take over the world, destroy the Digital World, fuses himself with a Digimon as a last-attempt, convinces everyone Digimon are dangerous, and many other things)

~K!r@-chan, a HiKen Shipper and Ken Fangirl
"DAMON!" -Kurata going crazy...

23 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/23/14 1:46 PM

1. Creepiest? Oikawa, for sure. That face... *shiver*
2. T.K. At least for his adorableness and awesomeness.
3. Patamon. Duh. It's a total no-brainer.
4. Hmm... Because Izzy was a better friend and better with social situations in the end, I'm going with him.
5. Tai. Tai. Tai. TAI TAI TAI I LOVE TAI. DESPITE THAT HAIR.
6. SkullGreymon. Don't know who the others are.
7. Tai vs. Matt was the most dramatic. But T.K. vs. Ken was hilarious because Ken didn't do anything. And T.K. was fighting! Go Takaishi!
8. Wizardmon. I cry whenever I think about it. Oh, now I feel like bawling....
9. Ken. At least Matt had his LITTLE (key word) brother to rely on and keep coming back to.
10. I mean, that's just wrong, dude.

Date: 07/17/14 10:30 PM

creepiest villan: d-reaper

most fangirls: TK FOREVERRRR

cutest digimon: patamon

smartest digidestined: izzy

best leader: either tai or takuya I cant chose

darkest digivolution: skull greymon

best fight: tai vs matt and tk vs ken

sadest deletion: LEOMON

lonliest loner: rika

most insane character: oikawa

Date: 07/15/14 10:12 PM

1. IDK
2. Ken!
3. Patamon!
4. Ken?...Maybe Izzy?
5. Tai
6. IDK
7. Matt and Tai or Ken and T.K. Not sure.
8. Wormmon mainly because of Ken.
9. IDK
10. IDK any of those peoples.

Date: 07/11/14 2:21 AM

Oikawa,Matt,Patamon,Izzy,Tai/Takato,Megidramon,TaivsMatt,Leomon,Christopher,Kurato

Date: 06/21/14 9:05 PM

Creepiest Villain: I don't know any of those since I've only seen past season 2, but of the villains of seasons 1 and 2, Myotismon.
Most Fangirls: Ken
Cutest Digimon:
Smartest Digidestined: Ken
Best Leader: Tai
Darkest Digvolution: SkullGreymon
Best Fight: TK vs Ken
Saddest Deletion: Wizardmon
Loneliest Loner: Ken
Most insane character: Oikawa

Date: 06/10/14 8:20 PM

@Db7,

Heh heh heh, I think that was funny how you mentioned the dog thing. Yes, Ken did kick a dog. But it was funny the way it happened... (a bunch of dog fans glare at me) Aheh heh heh... *grabs Ken and runs* Fly puppy, fly! *begins cracking up*
Ken: Are you okay...?

And I like the TK vs Ken fight too! *slowly turns to see Ken beside me* -__- Of course... *starts apologizing*

Yes, Kurata is a total nut-job. I don't think anyone will argue with that...

And about the "Fly Puppy, Fly!" thing, Batskee had said that after she looked up the Ken kicks dog clip, and I started laughing when I read that, and I still laugh about it now.

Date: 06/10/14 4:03 PM

Creepiest villain: D-reaper.

Most fangirls: Most likely Ken, unless you mean in real life, a lot of people are dog fans and I hear he kicked a dog once.

Cutest digimon: Patamon.

Smartest digi-destined: Well, Thomas isn't a digi-destined but I know what you mean, so Thomas.

Best leader: Tai = Reckless Davis= unintelligent Takato= well I can't find anything wrong with him, he knows when to back down and when to stand and fight. Takuya= Don't know much about season 4 Marcus= never backs down and protects his friends. Mikey= helps other people and sees good in everyone, but can be a little soft. So Marcus.

Darkest digivolution: Megidramon.

Best fight: Tk vs Ken, Tk beat up a jerk "martial artist"

Saddest deletion: either frigimon murukimon or Leomon.

Loneliest loner: hm... maybe Thomas

Most insane character: Kurata if you've watched season 5, you know he's a total nut-job

Date: 06/09/14 4:34 PM

@PikaPata

You should look at my topic called:" I'm so happy!"
P.S: RoyalStar9 is done with digimon coulmns.

Date: 06/07/14 10:05 PM

@Kindness,

Yeah, a lot of people hate on Data Squad. I ended up really liking it, though. Sure, Marcus is a lot different than the other leaders, but his season's really good!

Marcus: Should I be happy or offended...?

Yeah, I've seen some comments that people don't like 02. It's my favorite season. The kids know more of what's going on than 01, it has my favorite character, and I like some of the ideas. I like the Armor Digivolution, the opening and traveling through the Digi-Gate with the computer, even the whole Digimon Emperor thing. It was the first season to have a human enemy.

Frontier, I don't like as much as I first did. The storyline I didn't think was as good as the other seasons. The two Digimon annoyed me (although they were funny at times) and the way the Digital World was destroyed was weird. And the fact that apparently Digimon can't survive in the Real World, or something like that.

The enemies I liked, but not so much the storyline. And I thought I would like the characters a lot more. I always read about a bunch of Koji and Koichi fangirls, but, I don't know... I just didn't end up liking the characters THAT much.

@SnowMask,

Hahaha! That guy has issues

Yup, Kurata's pretty insane...

Tohru: I thought you were a stalker!
Kyo: Oh... great...

-I've begun to watch Fruits Basket...

Date: 06/07/14 3:10 PM

@DigiEthan
Yup! I've been here this whole time! I'll still be here over the summer, too. (Sorry for posting back so late, I guess I skipped over that post)

"PIKA RULES!!! What? It had to be said...."~PikaPata

Date: 06/06/14 11:52 PM

1. Kurata
2. Ken
3. Gatomon
4. Izzy
5. Tai
6. ShineGreymon
7. Tai vs. Matt
8. Wormmon or Wizardmon
9. Matt or Ken
10. Kurata

@MBAVFan7

Yeah, I can get like that, too. I seem to like the original seasons better than the new ones.

I didn't know that many people didn't like Data Squad. I like it, too.

While I like Tai and Davis, I have to agree that Davis is the dumber one.

Also, when I was looking at people's opinions of their favorite seasons, a lot of them said that Adventure 02 and Frontier were their least favorite, which shocked me. I love Adventure 02 and really want to see Frontier. But I guess everyone has their own opinions.

*(*Kindness*)*

Date: 06/06/14 6:40 PM

1. kurata...
2. either matt or ken (ive seen matt and ken fangirls together.... I ran)
3. patamon
4. id say izzy
5. I love mikey as a leader but I think tai did it a tad better
6. SkullGreymon, (that thing would make Godzilla look like a piņata, I over exaggerate :/ )
7. I dunno know I think tai vs matt (reminds me when I was watching yugioh abridged and bakura was fading away and he was all like "tell my fangirls, I love them")
8. wormmon (was so sad :3 )
9. ken (they guy had no friends and didn't except any for have the season)
10. kurata (that guy has issues)

Date: 06/06/14 5:36 PM

1. D-Reaper. Creepiest villain EVER. Creepier than Soul Eater, the 4400, Haven, Eureka.

2. Ken.

3. Thomas.

4. Takuya. I love his name! And his spirit of fire, and how he leads everyone else in his group, and just everything about him.

5. Megaidramon.

6. Koji & Koichi, but of those, Takuya and Koji's argument, because Koji warned Takuya, but he diddn't listen, and then Takuya almost got everybody destroyed, and then back to episode 1.

7. Thomas. The others lived with at least one family member.

8. Leomon, then Koichi a close second.

9. Yamaki. He had no excuse

10. Patamon. He is important in 3 seasons!

Date: 06/06/14 1:19 PM

MBAVFan7, sorry if I am going a little bit off topic here, but PikaPata is still here? And of you are reading this PikaPata, I hope you stay here for the rest of the summer.

Date: 06/05/14 11:46 PM

@PikaPata,

I kinda get that. If a show I liked changed characters I'd be hesitant to watch it too. But the other seasons of Digimon are really good.

A lot of people hate on Data Squad, but I thought it was really good. I'm not sure why everyone hates it. Maybe it's just Marcus... (Marcus: Hey!)

And I think Davis is dumber than Tai.

Date: 06/05/14 3:24 PM

1. Oikawa
2. Ken
3. Other (Impmon, not beelzemon)
4. Izzy
5. Takato
6. Megidramon
7. Tai vs Matt
8. Wormmon (Almost made me cry)
9. Rika
10. Kurata

Date: 06/01/14 3:06 PM

@Kira
No, I haven't seen the D-Reaper. I'll eventually start to watch other Digimon seasons. I just have a weird thing that if a series has a new season with different people, I instantly decide not to watch it, but then I end up watching after they finish it. I'm weird that way, but I can't explain that.....

@gary
Mimi's not dumb, she just isn't that much of a team player. Joe isn't dumb either, he's just a wimp sometimes. And Jeremy is just goofy, not dumb. The real question is.... Who's the dumbest between Tai and Davis!

Date: 05/31/14 3:25 PM

1.D-Reaper
2.TK all the way!
3.Other(Definitely Ikakumon)
4.Izzy
5.Tai
6.SKULLGREYMON!!!!!
7.Tai vs Matt
8.Wizardmon. He always stood up for his friends
9.Christopher
10.Totally with you for Kurata!
Hey! Here's one for you!
11.What's the dumbest character, Mimi, Joe, or Jeremy?
-My answer-
JOE IS THE WORST!!!!!

Date: 05/31/14 12:31 PM

@Pikapata,

Have you seen the D-Reaper? It's really creepy. I'm not saying your answer is wrong; it's all about opinion. I'm just asking.

I thought that the D-Reaper was really creepy... and then I watched a similar thing happen in Data Squad with Kurata... I personally find what Kurata did creepier than the D-Reaper, but some people might think the D-Reaper is creepier.

And that's funny how you chose Kurata for the last. Yup, Kurata's pretty insane... If you think that from just me telling you about it, wait until you watch the episodes for yourself.

~K!r@-chan
"Just when you think Kurata can't get anymore insane..." -Me, when Kurata turns himself into DNA (And yet he gets even more insane after that, haha)

Date: 05/30/14 10:12 PM

1. Oikawa for sure!

2. Ken all the way!!!

3. Either DemiVeemon or Patamon (they're both so kawaii)

4. Izzy

5. Mikey (he was so good, they called him "general")

6. SkullGreymon

7. Tai vs Matt (even their Digimon were fighting in Ultimate)

8. Wormmon

9. Christopher

10. Kurata (even though I don't know him, just by the way you describe him I can tell)