YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Digimon » View Thread
Songs That Go With The Characters!

Date: 07/21/14 3:32 PM

I've found several songs that go with Ken, and a few songs that go with other characters. If you hear a song that you think goes with a Digimon character, of any season, post the name and singer here!

For Ken:

Everybody's Fool; Evanesence
No Way Out; Phil Colins
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been; Relient K
Leave Out All the Rest; Linkin Park
[For these above, just listen to the song...]
Going Under; Evanesence [Trying to escape from being the Digimon Emperor]
Bring Me To Life; Evanesence [Davis and the Digi-Destined helping Ken to realize Digimon are real, and to stop being the Digimon Emperor. "Call my name and save me from the dark"]
Keep Holding On; Avril Lavigne [KenxKari or KenxYolei]
Never Too Late; Three Days Grace [The scene with Ken and Davis' arguement in the episode "United we Stand"]
Paparazzi; Lady Gaga [KenxYolei: Yolei was always a fan of Ken, and loved him.]
Breaking the Habit; Linkin Park [Him "breaking the habit" of being the Digimon Emperor.]
Demons; Imagine Dragons [I think of it as a KenxKari song, but it also works for KenxYolei too. Ken's inner "demon" being the Digimon Emperor]
Amsterdam; Imagine Dragons [Ken saying sorry to his brother and mother, and waiting for his time to come to make up for his actions as the Digimon Emperor]

For Beelzemon (Fusion):

Savin' Me, NickelBack ["say it if it's worth savin' me" I think of this as a song right before his sacrifice, and a BeelzemonxMervamon song.]
You're Never Gonna Be Alone, Nickelback [I saw a BeelzemonxMervamon amv, this was the song, and I thought it fit]
Bring Me To Life; Evanesence [Again, I saw an AMV, and it fit]

And I'm sure most of you remember this one, but...

Gatomon:
Roar, Katy Perry

12 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/27/14 4:58 PM

I'm looking up AMVs again! Honestly, it was just a matter of time...

Evanescence's "Taking Me Over" goes very well with Koichi from Digimon Frontier. But its kinda a spoiler, so don't look it up unless you've finished the season, or don't care about spoilers.

~K!r@, a Ken Fangirl who loves to look up AMVs

Date: 08/26/14 6:26 PM

Some lines from Lullaby that goes with Ken and Davis:

If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
To let you know that you're not alone
And if you can't tell, I'm scared as ----
'Cause I can't get you on the telephone

Please let me take you
Out of the darkness and into the light
'Cause I have faith in you
That you're gonna make it through another night
Stop thinking about the easy way out
There's no need to go and blow the candle out
Because you're not done
You're far too young
And the best is yet to come

Well, everybody's hit the bottom
Everybody's been forgotten
When everybody's tired of being alone
Yeah, everybody's been abandoned
And left a little empty handed
So if you're out there barely hanging on...

~K!r@-chan, a Ken Fangirl who's obsessed with AMVs

Date: 07/27/14 9:06 PM

When I said This is Me goes with Sora, I meant Sora and Kari.

If you go on wiki and see Sora's relationship with Kari,it says Sora helps Kari to be the mother figure of the 02 group.

Also in 'Opposites Attract' Kari tells Yolie that she keeps her feelings bottled up inside so no one gets hurts but her.

Date: 07/25/14 3:52 PM

Lullaby sung by Nickelback goes with Ken and Davis' starting friendship.

Just like with the song "Never Too Late" it goes with the episode United We Stand.

Date: 07/23/14 1:26 PM

Daughtry's "September" goes pretty well with Matt and Tai, what with them growing apart as they enter high school. They're still best friends, but there's a distance between them that Sora has somehow caused.
Someone write that down. That was deep.

"Listen to Your Heart" by D.H.T. goes well with Matt and my fan-fic character Akari because they broke up seemingly randomly, but they both have their own reasons for doing so.

More to follow.

Date: 07/23/14 1:20 PM

@Ninja3030,

Okay, just watched it. I agree that the song goes with him, and the amv was pretty good. I also like how they used the original episodes, and not the English ones with the censored punches.

And I don't know all of the words, but out of what I did hear it does go with Ken too. After he stops going to the Digital World, he feels useless, but then he realizes he's a Digi-Destined, and that he's more than useless.

~K!r@-chan, a Ken Fangirl who's obsessed with AMVs

Date: 07/23/14 12:50 PM

@Ashricky,

Hm, that makes sense. Cool.

@Ninja3030,

Okay, I'll look that up when I get the chance! Sounds interesting.

~K!r@, a Ken Fangirl [who really likes to look up AMVs]
Kunemon: And is really obessed with the song Savin' Me now...
Me: Hey! I like it! That's all! *turns it louder; yells over music* Plus it goes with not one, but three of my favorite characters! THREE!

Date: 07/22/14 11:55 PM

i just heard more than useless and it fits Matt well maybe Ken its by Relient K there's also a amv its called matt is a little more than useless tell me what u think of it

Date: 07/22/14 9:59 PM

For Sora:

This is me. Because Sora never really expresses how she feels. She is seen as the mother of the digidestined and is
always putting everyone else's feelings before hers.

Date: 07/22/14 6:47 PM

And I found a Savin' Me AMV for Ken! Yay! (Called "Savin' Ken", by the way!)

Me: *puts "Savin' Me" on repeat, and turns it loud*
Kunemon: *plugs ears* Turn it down!
Me: What?
Kunemon: TURN IT DOWN!
Me: Never! *turns back to screen*
Kunemon: Yes?
Me: *since I'm not looking, I don't even know he's talking*

~K!r@-chan, a Ken Fangirl
I do have it on, and it is loud. But that's really just because my mom has the vacuum on, heh-heh...

Date: 07/22/14 5:56 PM

After listening to it (several) more times, I think Savin' Me goes with Ken and Beelzemon/Impmon (Tamers) too.

~K!r@-chan, a Ken Fangirl
Show me what its like, To be the last one standing. And teach me wrong from right. And I'll show you what I can be! ~Savin' Me; Nickelback