YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Digimon » View Thread
new digimon series

Date: 08/23/14 4:23 PM

in 2015 a new digimon series in coming to japan and Taichi "Tai" Kamiya is come back in digimon adventure. hoping it will come on nicktoons.
   16 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/29/14 5:53 AM

@Kindness99,

I was afraid of that... Oh well, I still like the pic. I thought Ken looked a bit too much like Matt, though. And a lot like Koichi as well.

I'm still curious who WILL appear, and what they will look like older.

Date: 09/26/14 10:29 PM

@MBAVFan7 and everyone else

I've seen the picture, and it does look real, but I noticed Himetaichi's signature at the bottom left corner of the picture. Therefore, it must be fan art. I apologize to you guys who thought it was real.

~(Kindness)~
Besides, I don't think they would post a picture this early, and before the second Digi-egg hatches.

Date: 09/23/14 3:14 PM

@Anyone wondering about the 02 picture,

I'm not sure if its official anymore, but it looks like it is. I'll try to let you guys know how to find it.

It was posted by Himetaichi.

Date: 09/23/14 1:39 PM

@MBAVfan7

Ken is in it?! YEEESSSS!!!!!

Date: 09/21/14 8:38 PM

@MBAVFan7

Really? That's awesome! Where did you find it?

Date: 09/21/14 3:52 PM

@Update!!!

Oh my oh my oh my... *fangirls*

They've released a pic of the older 02 group! Ken's so cute!!! And I like his outfit too! *fangirls harder*

~K!r@, a Ken Fangirl who is currently Fangirling over the older version of him

Date: 09/16/14 9:04 PM

A new series really?! With Tai in it? Will the others be in it to? Do you know if their still kids in this or teenagers or adults? Well I guess they won't be adults unless the story was mainly focusing on their kids. I'm guessing that if it's coming out in japan it won't come to america until a good while later... I guess it's possible that someone will put it up online with subtitles or some kind of english dub or something. I hope it comes to nicktoons to.

Date: 09/16/14 4:03 PM

@Everyone,

The new egg is out! And now we can Nade-Nade!(Rub-Rub!) again!

Let's hope we get more information about the new series. (Preferably plot or character-related...)

Let's all try to Nade-Nade, but don't go overboard (cheating like some people online were) with it. If we do go too quickly, another Digimon will block the egg. But we don't want to go too slowly either, right?

You can look up "digimon adventure 15th anniversary project" to find the site. If you get the video onscreen, take /eng/ off the end of the address, so that you get the Japanese site. Then you should see the egg.
Click the hatched Botamon in the lower left corner to see the previous announcment.

So let's Nade-Nade and get more info! Let's go, Digi-Destined!
Kunemon: You're getting too excited about this...
Me: I don't care! It's fun!!! Right, Kumiko?!
Kumiko: Yeah! Right! ...What are we doing?
Me: *faceslap* Nade-Nade!
Kumiko: ...?
Me: Rub-Rub!
Kumiko: ...?
Me: Nade-Nade Deji-Tama!
Kunemon: *translating* Rub-rub Digi-Egg.
Kumiko: Ah! Okay!

~K!r@, a HiKen Shipper and Ken Fangirl
Nade-Nade Deji-Tama Chosen Children!

Date: 09/15/14 11:58 AM

@Batskee,

Yep! We have hardly any information about it. There was this website where you could click on a Digi-Egg, and everyone hoped it would have a lot of information, but it ended up just having Tai and Agumon's silhouttes and then a little bit of text.

Another egg will be given soon. I'm gonna guess its Gabumon's. No facts have been given to show what Digimon's egg it is; I'm just guessing.

I'm still waiting to know more information, even if we won't get a dub for a few more years...
And I'm still hoping the other characters will be in, or in the least, make appearances.

I'm also hoping to see new Digimon, and of course, an interesting storyline.

~K!r@, a Ken Fangirl

Date: 09/13/14 7:43 PM

Whoa! A new one?...with Tai?! The crazy hair kid is back! It'll be good to have him back...and 17? Whoa...(again)

Like MBAVFan7 had said before, I hope other characters will make come-backs. My hopes are high that a whole bunch of the DigiDestined/Tamers/etc. will make (at the least) brief appearances, like in Fusion. That was a lot of fun to see/watch. But if it mainly revolves around Tai, that'll be fine too.

~*Batskee*~
Fingers crossed!

Date: 09/10/14 7:18 PM

Hey, guys! We've got some info on the anime! Well, it's not really info, it's the silhouettes of seventeen year old Tai and Agumon. Man, Tai has grown up a lot since we last saw him! I wonder what we'll get next? What do you all think?

Date: 08/25/14 6:23 PM

@Kindness99,

I hope that the 02 gang (especially Ken) return, or at least make an appearance, like the 01 gang did in 02.

My guess is that there will be some new digivolution, and most likely a new villian.

Yes, I've clicked on that site a few times. I can't wait 'til we get the info! So excited!!

~K!r@, a Ken Fangirl
A lot of people think that Ken looks kinda like Koji when he's a teenager, with longer hair in a ponytail. I agree with that.

Date: 08/24/14 9:03 PM

From what I've heard, Tai will be seventeen and in high school. I wonder what he and the rest of the Digidestined will look like.

I'm really curious about what will happen, if the new kids will appear, if there will be a new type of Digivolution, if there will be a new villain? I don't know if I should go on or not.

I just hope they'll fix, if not all, some of the plotholes from 02, i.e. the Dark Ocean.

Oh, and there's a website where you can rub a Digi-egg once a day and get more info when it hatches. But people were rubbing it too fast, and a Sukamon appeared and blocked it, so it has to be attacked a certain amount of times before it'll disappear. I'm guessing the writers needed more time to get all the information together. After that, not many people have been on the website.

But anyways, I'm looking forward to this new season!

Date: 08/24/14 8:59 AM

YES

Date: 08/23/14 9:04 PM

I hope it'll air here too! I hope they don't make us wait for season 2 and 3 of Fusion to air.

I really hope that the other characters will appear in it. (Especially Ken ^-^)

Can't wait to learn more about it, even if we'll need to wait a few years for it to air!