YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Swindle » View Thread
Swindle 2 *Characters Needed*

Date: 01/29/14 2:17 PM

There is this girl named Bethany ( open ) that has this necklace and this guy tricks her ( like Griffin got tricked ) so, Bethany needs to gather a group so she can get her necklace back.
Characters:
Bethany: Open
BFF: Open
Gymnast: Open
The Muscle: Open
The Brains: Open
The Actress: Me
Here is my character and the Form:

Name: Kiara Robbins
How they Help: The Actress
Personality: Diva, Amazing Actress
Looks: Brown Hair with red highlights, Brown eyes
Extra: She was in ALL of the school's plays

23 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/23/14 5:25 PM

can i be a character?

Date: 02/23/14 10:15 AM

@divastar01,
It's totally fine if you changed Alyssa's name to Hailey! I'll be reading the fanfic!

MegaZip312
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Date: 02/22/14 10:53 PM

Here We Go!!!
CHAPTER 1
Bethany's POV
Hi. I am going to tell you my incredible story about how I got tricked out of my necklace and how I got it back and in the process, meeting 3 new people.

As school ended me and my Best friend Gregory walked out with a HUGE crowd of people.( too many people at that school ) . We were walking around town looking at many different shops. There was this one shop that caught my eye. As we walked in, there was this guy there, greeting us. " Hello and welcome." He says. " Um... I really need some money for this necklace... and I'd like to see how much it's worth." I say, taking off my necklace. He studies the necklace and replies: " Oh, it's worth about $750. Matter of fact, I'll buy it from you for that much." He says. " Well... O.K." He gives me the money as I give him the necklace. Me and Greg leave. " HAHAHA. Suckers." He says when we leave so we can't hear.

CHAPTER 2 IS COMMING SOON! I THINK I'M GONNA DO THIS ON MY OWN, HEALER144 SORRY!!

Date: 02/22/14 10:30 PM

@healer144
O.K.! You can double. I will do every other chapter. I will do the first and you can do the second. I will maybe write tomorrow if I have time.

Date: 02/22/14 2:57 PM

I'll double!

Date: 02/22/14 12:52 PM

O.K. All of the characters are taken except for the Muscle so I am going to just make that person now:

Name: Jordan A.
How they Help: The Muscle
Personality: Tough, Fearless, Strong, Smart
Looks: Short Black Hair, Tall, Freckles
Extra: Some people Call Him Mr.Pain

For all the people who made characters and their name is on the previous update, they're in!! Thanks for making characters. I really appreciate it. The only thing I need is a double and we can start!!! This Diva is out!!

Date: 02/20/14 3:12 PM

Can I change Ally's Role to the muscle? Sorry for changing it so many times.
Waterspout out

Date: 02/18/14 8:57 PM

why dont u pick kiara

Date: 02/18/14 8:32 PM

The Brains: Bethany ( healer144 )
The Sidekick/BFF: Gregory (MegaZlp312 )
The Gymnast: Alyssa ( Healer144 )
The Muscle:
The Hacker: Hailey ( MegaZlp312 * Sorry that I changed the name. There was already an Alyssa and I didn't want to get anybody confused *)
The Actress: Kiara ( divastar01 )
WOW! Thanks, guys for all of your characters! I would like it of someone would help me with the story. If nobody can, it's ok. Chapter 1 will be out soon!

Date: 02/18/14 6:33 PM

I ment to type Bethany not Kiara. Sorry!
Waterspout out

Date: 02/18/14 5:28 PM

Name: Avox Lee Lenore Yano,
Nickname(s): Ally
Personality: Irritable, tough, sarcastic, funny (sometimes), protective , smart-alecky, very tomboyish, hot head
Looks: strawberry blond hair w/ red highlights, deep mood ring like eyes, skinny, pale, gray shirt, pink skirt, black leggings, black tennis shoes,
Dislikes: everyone else
Hobbies: listening to TV, Sparing
Role: BFF she and Kiara have been BFF?s since Kindergarten. She comes to all Kiara?s Performances.
Extra: She is blind, but can feel things through the earth (like Toph in ATLA). She has lived alone on the streets as long as she can remember.
Secrets: Sometimes she can feel what you are thinking . But it is very rare and she can?t do it when she wants to. She can?t ?see? on planes or anything in the air.
Greatest Fear: she will fall off something and die. She has very bad dreams sometimes and wakes up screaming.
Waterspout out

Date: 02/17/14 9:50 PM

i could be the bff and will consintrate on all the script

Date: 02/16/14 1:55 PM

Name: Bethany J
How they Help: The Brains
Personality: smart, clever, quick-thinking
Looks: chin-length brown hair, brown eyes
Extra: She's Alyssa's older sister and she plays up great strategies, which is why no one can beat her in strategy games like chess.

Date: 02/15/14 4:14 PM

Whoops, Alyssa is The Hacker!

Date: 02/12/14 3:55 PM

Name: Alyssa J
How They Help: The Brains
Personality: Like Olive from A.N.T. Farm. Intelligent, Very Smart, Fast-Talking, Talkative, Knows A Lot Of Things, Playfully Teases Her Friends.
Looks: Wavy Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Pale Skin
Extra: Knows Several Things

Name: Gregory Dollar
How They Help: The Best Friend/The Sidekick
Personality: Like Andre from Victorious. Friendly Towards People, Caring, Supportive, Stands Up For His Friends, Nice To Most People, Musical, Won't Let Bullies Get In His Way.
Looks: Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Pale Skin
Extra: Plays Many Instruments

Date: 01/30/14 8:03 AM

I messed up kind of!!! The Brains is the Hacker!!!!!!! Sorry!

Date: 01/30/14 7:59 AM

UPDATE #1
Characters:
Bethany: Open
Sidekick: Open
The Gymnast: Alyssa, 15 ( healer144 )
The Muscle: Open
The Brains: Open
The Actress: Kiara, 15 ( divastar01 )
Please Make Characters

Date: 01/29/14 8:06 PM

Name: Alyssa S.