YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Rabbids Invasion » View Thread
Rabbids Invasion Episode Ideas

Date: 01/26/14 8:12 AM

Zoo Rabbid: two rabbids try to rescue another rabbid from the zoo.

Bowl-o-Rabbid: the rabbids discover a bowling alley

Ribbit Rabbid: the rabbids discover frogs

Raving Arcade: the rabbids discover an arcade at night when it's closed.

Snow day Rabbid: the rabbids have a snowball fight

Chez Rabbid: the rabbids discover a restaurant

KCA Rabbid (1/2 hour special): the rabbids discover the Kids' Choice Awards and at the end of the episode they get slimed.

31 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/04/14 9:31 AM

back to computer Rabbid, when theb Rabbids enter the computer they land in the game test drive and they all race with different color cars and the Rabbids leader gets a red car.

Date: 04/04/14 9:23 AM

I have an idea to go with Bowl-o-Rabbid: the Rabbids play bowling in a bowling ally and the Rabbids leader freaks out because he keeps on getting gutter balls.

Date: 04/04/14 9:07 AM

Computer Rabbids: a Rabbid presses the wrong button on a computer and somehow get taken in then 2 other Rabbids come along and they get taken too PS. Please use this episode I am laughing already

Date: 04/03/14 6:18 PM

No no no no no lungebob! there will be no end to the Rabbids! they will be on TV forever !

Date: 04/02/14 4:30 PM

Raws (1/2 hour special)= the rabbids are on a boat in shark infested waters & have to save the leader from a Great White Shark. Rabbid Ball Z= the rabbids get caught up in Dragon Ball mania. Project Rabbid= the Rabbids become the basis for their own line of clothing. Rabbid Hospital= The rabbids go to the Hospital & wind in the middle of a complex operation.

Date: 03/27/14 11:50 PM

Those ideas are really cool! My idea is 3 rabbids go into a submarine by mistake (of course) And then they brake the submarine and get blown up to the top of the water in slow motion at the end of the show.

Date: 03/27/14 9:48 PM

Mutant rabbids:the rabbids get stuck in a tmnt show and have to go to tcri to get back to their own show.

Date: 03/26/14 10:09 AM

A Rabbid in time(1/2 hour special) The Rabbids take a ride in the time machine from Travel in Time & have to rewrite history when they accidentally prevent Rayman's parents from meeting.

Rabbids test number 98007 the Clone= the scientists clone a rabbid & try to see if they will be able to tell the difference

The rabbids go Hollywood (1/2 hour special) the Rabbids go to Hollywood & try to get the scientists screenplay of a Rabbids Movie made( there would be a preview for the Rabbids Movie afterwards)

Camp Rabbid= The rabbids go to summer Camp

WWR= the Rabbids go to a WWE game & try to prove someone is cheating.

Rabbid Right back at Ya= The Rabbids meet Kirby.

Date: 03/25/14 12:23 PM

Hey guys that was just my idea for how the show should end oh & more ideas right here

Kung Fu Rabbids (Kung fu Panda crossover) the Rabbids are sent back to ancient china & go on a journey with Po & the F5 to find the scroll of the Shuyong(A magic scroll that can send people to the past or future)

Rabbid garaoke ( Not Spongebob's snail gary) the rabbids do Karaoke to famous gaming tunes(Could also work as a short)

Mega Rabbid= the rabbids meet Mega man & must fight Robot masters to get home.

Hotel Rabbid= the Rabbids stay at a hotel & cause mayhem.

Sumo Rabbid= the Rabbids Discover Sumo & try to prove that one of the wrestlers is cheating.

Date: 03/23/14 12:59 PM

I like your ideas mascio123 They're really cool!

BENDFIRE10

Date: 03/19/14 8:49 AM

I like the idea of Survival Rabbid.

Date: 02/20/14 3:21 PM

bacon rabbids: 3 rabbids discover bacon and use it as tools
pig rabbids: 3 rabbids and one leader discovers pigs
mix rabbids: a rabbid gets mixed wifh a cow 2 more rabbids find that rabbid after the mix

Date: 02/20/14 2:11 PM

bark rabbid: 5 rabbids discover a German Shepard

rabbid airline: 4 rabbids get stuck in a plane to Mexico

Date: 02/19/14 10:24 PM

rabbids has been renewed for another season

Date: 02/19/14 11:49 AM

@lungebob
I almost passed away when I read "season finale," RABBIDS DON'T DESERVE TO DIE SO EARLY!

Date: 02/18/14 5:07 PM

Rabbid-O-Ween: 4 rabbids 3 blue eyed rabbids 1 the leader red and blue eyed while 1 rabbid gets his head stuck in a pumpkin and the other rabbids goes trick or treating

Rabbid Test N98007-c: the eye: The scientists changes the leaders read eye and puts it into a blue eyed rabbid and the blue eyed rabbid is mistaken for the leader

Date: 02/15/14 7:23 PM

I GOT MORE

TAIL RABBID: RABBIDS MEET TAILS

KNUCKLE RABBID: RABBIDS MEET KNUCKLES (knuckles don't chuckle)
Amy rabbid: rabbids meet Amy

Zelda rabbid: rabbids meet zelda

Date: 02/14/14 8:51 PM

OMG GOD GREAT IDEA REALLY BETTER THEN MINE SO CREATIVE SO NINTENDO SO PUFFLE SO BLOG SO BACON XD

Date: 02/13/14 7:45 AM

Raving Legends(1/2 hour Series finale ): the Rabbids set off on a quest to rescue Rayman after he get's captured by that extraterrestrial obsessed guy from "the rabbid that fell to earth" Spongebob Rabbidpants(Rabbids invasion Spongebob crossover) Spongebob and Patrick Team up with the Rabbids to rescue the leader from the clutches of Plankton who plans to use the him to command the rabbids into destroying Spongebob who always got in the way of his schemes! Super Smash Rabbids: the rabbids invade the Nintendo HQ in the middle of a Nintendo Direct and annouce that they have joined the battle(this episode would have a complimentary Nintendo Direct) rabbid Kart 8: the Rabbids get stuck in a copy of Mario Kart 8 and race against Mario & friends to get out of the game!

Date: 02/13/14 7:44 AM

Minion vs Rabbid!!!!!!!