YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Rabbids Invasion » View Thread
News today..... CLICK HERE NOW!!!!!!!

Date: 06/21/14 7:41 PM

Hi, this is Rabbid News
Today, we found some wanted rabbids that lost they're family and need help. Here are the wanted rabbids:
Name: Candy
Comment: The only person I need to help with to find our family is Prince. We are wanted and we need help finding our family.

Name: Prince
Comment: Me and Candy are the wanted Rabbids and we need help finding our family.

Ok, so this is for Dee7777 and if any of you people seen Candy and Prince's family, then the mystery is solved.

Clue: The parents go home and forget Candy and Prince by accident. I don't know why, but this is the only clue.

Tell me if you see the parents.

6 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/20/14 11:53 AM

as I have been trying to say, Candy and prince are NOT LOST!!!!!!!!! and they are adults!!!!!

Date: 06/24/14 9:53 AM

OMG! Thank you dundun1888! I lost Sandy for 3 days! Oh Sandy!

Date: 06/22/14 2:08 PM

Can you do a report on Kyrie she has been lost for 2 days now I can't find her anywhere I would be so glad I love your show thanks!

LOVEPUP444 OUT!

Date: 06/22/14 11:41 AM

and by the way, I'm actually dee7777

Date: 06/21/14 9:47 PM

I saw them.
BTW, I also found a lost rabbid. We don't know who she belongs to because she can't talk.

Name~ Sandy
Age~ 6 years, 5 months.
Comment~ None.

Date: 06/21/14 7:41 PM

Hi, this is Rabbid News
Today, we found some wanted rabbids that lost they're family and need help. Here are the wanted rabbids:
Name: Candy
Comment: The only person I need to help with to find our family is Prince. We are wanted and we need help finding our family.

Name: Prince
Comment: Me and Candy are the wanted Rabbids and we need help finding our family.

Ok, so this is for Dee7777 and if any of you people seen Candy and Prince's family, then the mystery is solved.

Clue: The parents go home and forget Candy and Prince by accident. I don't know why, but this is the only clue.

Tell me if you see the parents.