YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Digimon Fusion » View Thread
Digimon Fusion News

Date: 04/19/14 12:25 PM

Hello digi-destined!
Wonder when the new episodes come out?
Want to know more about the characters?
Want a place to spread the news?
Come on, come all to DFN!
Anybody can post their likes and dislikes, latest news, or secrets about the show here.
   18 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/02/14 4:39 PM

@emmaninja when did you see Kari on Icarly?

Date: 07/22/14 7:39 PM

@Kindness99,

It's been quite a while, but back when you told me when that episode was going to be on, I set it up to record, and it didn't. -__-

I had so many cable box problems then. I must have tried to record it 5 times.

I just got it a few days ago, actually. I had to get it from a different channel.

Because of all those problems, I'm not going to be recording anything anytime soon...

~K!r@, a Ken and Beelzemon Fangirl
"This is not their city..." -Reapmon, about the Kodokugumon

Date: 07/03/14 2:16 PM

Digimon is pretty good. I've watching it for a while, so I was wondering all about that, too.

Date: 06/25/14 8:17 AM

PLZ PLZ MAKE NEW SEASON 2

Date: 06/18/14 12:47 PM

Kindness99,

Thanks. I've got it set to record, but I've been having bad luck and problems with my Cable Box lately, so who knows if it will.

Date: 06/18/14 9:31 AM

@MBAVFan7

I'm pretty sure that episode airs tomorrow.

Date: 06/16/14 10:47 AM

Well, the last episodes just aired, and I thought they were really cool, but also kind of heart wrenching. Does anyone know when the first episodes of part two will air? I'm super excited for the ending!

Date: 06/09/14 1:41 PM

I believe the last episodes of the season are airing next Sunday. I can't wait!

Does anyone know when the episode "Shoutmon- Bogus King or the Real Thing?" airs again? Because my Cable Box didn't record it.

~K!r@-chan

Date: 05/26/14 5:50 PM

6 days away from the new eps!!!

~K!r@-chan
"Deji-Kurosu!"

Date: 05/20/14 1:22 PM

June 1st? That's a long way away... But I suppose it's better than nothing *shrugs*

~K!r@, a HiKen Shipper and Ken Fangirl

Date: 05/19/14 8:59 PM

Good news, everyone! There will be two new Digimon Fusion episodes airing on June 1st!

Date: 05/17/14 5:04 AM

Do you know that the next season is called:The Evil Death Generals and The Seven Kingdoms.The third one is called:The young Hunters Who Leap't Through Time.It has a new character called Tagiru Akashi.In Season 2 Ewan/Yuu teams up with Mikey/Taiki.They destroy Bagramon.In Season 3 Taiki understands old clock store owner is bagramon.Clock store owner/bagramon said that he wanted to protect the earth himself(though he wanted to destroy it in season 2).

Date: 04/28/14 10:22 PM

the 2nd part fusion/xros is so sad

Date: 04/27/14 5:55 PM

Okay, thanks. I watched it online. I hope they start airing the new eps soon.

Date: 04/22/14 8:35 PM

I don't know when the next episodes come out.
But I do know that "Showdown in Shaky Town" is on youtube. That's the next episodes.
I'll keep you up to date on that!

Mikey: "Daipenmon! Daipenmon is a Cyborg-type Digimon whose special attacks include Purple Plague and Song of Thunder. We don't know a lot about him except that he eats fish and when you turn that crank on his head, he becomes the most powerful force of evil in the universe!"
Monitamon: "Whoa, wait a minute, wait a minute! Now you're just making things up!"

Date: 04/21/14 9:32 PM

About the characters:

Mikey's Japanese name is Taiki. (tie-key)
Angie is Akari. (uh-kari)
Jeremy in Zenjirou (zen-jeer-oh)
Christopher is Kiriha (keer-ee-ha)
Nene is still Nene, and Ewan is Yuu.

Also, the Digi-Cards are called Digi-Memories, the Fusion Fighters are called Xros Heart (because Christopher/Kiriha is heartless, and Mikey/Taiki and his team aren't), and the Fusion Loader is called the Xros Loader.

Oh, and Xros is pronounced like "Cross"

~K!r@
"From now on, I'll never be that far away." -Beelzemon (Fave Fusion Character!)

Date: 04/21/14 9:27 PM

Sounds cool.

Do you know when the next new episode is going to air?

Me and my dad have seen all the seasons of Digimon, and now we're waiting for this to completely air so we can watch it. We go through them too fast to start now.

I know that there are only 5 episodes left, and 30 episodes total in the first arc.

I'll post some info I know on here. Sounds like fun ^-^

~K!r@
"Big red eyes!!!" -Jeremy