YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Every Witch Way » View Thread
*Gray MAgic*(Learn spells and become a real witch)

Date: 01/18/14 12:25 PM

Welcome to Gray Magic! Gray MAgic is a club for witches! Here we can make our own spell book and practice spells. Most people think that is you just say 2 simples rhymes its a spell. Well its not to be able to have a spell work you have to meditate and focus and study. Here in Gray MAgic you will be taught that. There are two different types of people here in Gray MAgic, the good witches and the slightly less good witches. The good witches are the Birds and the slightly less good witches are the Sirens. Your progress will be measured by Levels. The higher level you are the more powerful you become! Everyone starts on Level 1. Here is the Entry form.
Ex:
Name: Evelyn
Power: Earth and Nature
Siblings: Selene and Jackie
Bird or Siren: Siren
Personality: Secretive, Mysterious, Random *Only with friends*, Honest
Looks: Black hair with purple streaks, Mocha skin, Dark red lipstick, Gray eye shadow.
Extra: I am easy to make upset. I would do anything to protect my family.
   114 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/21/14 8:43 PM

Name:Makenzie
Power:Music,Water,Air
Siblings:Lisa (older sis)
Bird or Siren:Siren
Personality:secretive,musical,athletic,techno
looks:black braided hair,black,long eyelashes,orange dreamcatcher earrings,orange braclet touch of yellow-green and black
extra:protects my friends when needed,loves to swim.

Date: 07/12/14 8:37 AM

oops I forgot to say she has the elements(like a kanay or what ever diego is) and witch powers because her mom was a witch and her father was a kanay (or what ever thingy you call I know diego is one)

Date: 07/12/14 8:33 AM

name: Katrina (nickname kat (you say cat like the animal))
power: witch, and elements
siblings: Rachael and Alexandria
bird or siren: bird
personality: loyal, trustworthy, brave, creative, and usually happy
looks: dirty blonde hair with hot pink streaks in it put in a messy ponytail, tan skin, her eyes are brown a little red and green mixed up all together
extra: I will do ANYTHING to keep my friends and family safe

Date: 07/11/14 1:59 PM

Name: skyical (likes to be called sky)
Power: weather and souls
Siblings: none
Bird or Siren: bird
Personality: Secretive, Mysterious, Random *Only with friends*, Honest,creative,scary,insane
Looks: blue hair that looks like the color of the sky with sliver tips at end,silver eyes,pale skin
Extra: would do anything to protect the ones i love and friends.sometimes she lets madness take control over her so she needs someone that can calm her down

Date: 07/10/14 6:24 PM

Liv: *Sits down by her locker, reading a carefully written book by her brother, Jack. She tries to visualize it, then gives up, as her twin finally finds her.*
Jack: You literally still can't understand it? I really don't like rewriting the book, I can't make the 15th copy already...
Liv: Jack.. I know it's hard to write.. but..
*Liv opens her locker and is gone.*

Date: 07/10/14 6:10 PM

Liv will do potion making, Persuision, (sorry, bad spelling and remember, Liv is half Bird (kinda) )
The class for sirens, and the history one.
I'm not OPing her, her past is just sad.
Jack takes the same classes, but he is a siren too XD

Date: 07/10/14 5:51 PM

Name: Liv or Olivia (Prefers Liv)
Age: 14, made it one year early in all grades. (Geek/Nerd)
Power: Water and Animals
Siblings: Her twin Jack
Bird or Siren: Siren (But she is teased that she is a bird, so she hangs out with some Birds.
Personality: Random, Mysterious, Sensitive, Secretive.
Looks: Caramel colored hair, with purple curls from shoulders to end tips, long hair, pale skin, peach lipstick.
Extra: A total swimmer/artist. Born a bird, became a siren due to memory lost of past, but kept memories of Jack, Jack tries to help her remember, no use. Liv knows about her parents (Knows about family aka Mom, Dad, and guinea pigs and dogs.
Liv has a guinea pig and 3 dogs, her guinea pig acts like a dog. Dog names and breeds: Golden Retriever- Golden Hope, Beagle- Lily, Cavapoo- Gigi. Guinea pig is caramel colored with white tufts of fur of stomach, and underside, with one big tuft on forehead.
Can Evelyn be the only one that understands Liv?
Thanks for listening! XD

Date: 07/02/14 2:36 PM

Veronica
water
Crystal
Bird
friendly,sweet,nice,kind
blackish brown hair pink streaks,tan skin,red/pink lipstick,yellow and orange eyeshadow
If she don`t get her way she does a sonic blast

Date: 07/01/14 11:20 PM

Kimmi
Power: Fire/Water/Metal
Siblings: Emme and Jackson
Bird
Cute, Awesome, Secretive, honest
blonde Feathered bob haircut with one pink streak on the left side, tan skin, pink lipstick, light pink blush, and Bath and Body Works lotion
I do anything to protect my family, I am wearing torn shorts, and a pink shirt with a with MP3 player.

Date: 07/01/14 10:43 PM

Name: Kevin K, 16 Year's Old, Wizard Power, No Sibling's, Ready For Everything, Honest, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, & White Skin. I tried some spell's to turn my Goosebump's book to a Minecraft book but it didn't work.

Date: 07/01/14 10:19 AM

Angie
Water with ice and fire breath
Jack 15, Cole 14, and Sabrina 13
Bird
Funny, optimistic, sweet, spunky, and friendly
Blond hair that goes down to her shoulder blades with natural highlights, bright green eyes, and freckles across her nose
Moved to this school because she needs to work on her powers, a lot.

Hope I'm in!

Date: 06/30/14 7:55 PM

how can i become a witch i dont really know anything about this but i would love to be a witch

Date: 06/30/14 5:53 PM

Name:Mawa
Power:Witch,Dragon flame,Water,Earth
Siblings:N/A
Bird or Siren:Bird
Personality:Secretive,Honest,Likes school a little,not very mean,serious sometims
Looks:Black hair,light black skin,Brown eyes
Extra:I would do anything to protect my family and friends even if it means giving up my powers unless i could fight back

Date: 06/30/14 5:05 PM

Name: Allison
Power: Witch powers
Siblings: None
Bird or Siren: Bird
Personality: Mysterious, crazy *Only with true friends*
Looks: Brown hair with purple streaks and blue streaks, tan skin,Light pink lipstick.
Extra: Chosen one
If u get it in the the way of my friends I will do anything to protect my friends.

Date: 06/30/14 3:38 PM

Name: Drusilla (Drew)
Power: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water/ Ice
Bird/Siren: Both from time to time Bird and Siren
Personality: Adventurous, Fearless, Smart, Clever
Looks: Straight Brown, Peach Skin, Hazel Eyes, Light Pink Lips
Extra: I come from a long line of witches that cursed my hometown over 300 years ago.

Date: 06/30/14 2:52 PM

********************************************************************************
Name: Isabella Age: 11 Power: Ice, Fire, Water, And Witch
Sibling: Gabrielle Bird Or Siren: Bird Personality: Shy And Sweet Looks: Light Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Light Tan Skin, Pink Rose Lips, Light Pink Eyeshadow Extra: I Always Play Video Games or Play On The Computer
********************************************************************************
-Kasey17

Date: 06/23/14 7:06 PM

Name: Chantel
power: spell casting and water
siblings: little brother
bird or siren: bird
personality: funny, weird, crazy, hopeless romantic
looks: brown hair, sorta blue eyes, not so high
extra: im not a witch yet. I like rhyming and if I ever do become a witch I have a spell book full of rhymes. I also love my family and would give up my powers for their protection

Date: 06/23/14 5:06 PM

Meditation (helps make your spells more likely to work the right way)
Persuasion and Control spells (Sirens ONLY),
The Wiccan History (Important!! 13+),
Elemental spells (wind,water,earth,air),
Love spells

Date: 06/23/14 5:01 PM

Name: Bella
Power: Witch
Bird or Siren: Siren
Personality: Secretive, Clever, Sneaky, Mysterious, Good Lier
Looks: Long Golden Blonde hair with natural dirty blonde streaks, fair skin with no birthmarks, freckles or pimples, natural light red lips and natural long eyelashes
Extra: Works better under pressure!

Date: 06/23/14 4:31 PM

Name:
Siblings:
Bird or siren: i have no idea what that means
Persinality: kind
Looks:
Extra: please do not hurt me!
The stuff i am keeping blank is stuff i am keeping secret unless you can make up a name and stuff.