Ursula- water5456
Rob- OPEN~
Mel- OPEN~
Tommy- OPEN~
   158 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/21/14 7:06 PM

To: Gigi
I, umm, choose M-M-Maddie... (if your reading this Emma, sry!!!)
Also, once this poll is over, can you do one for me???

To: Lily
Can we chat sometime.

Date: 07/07/14 6:48 PM

To: Everyone
Hey guys! Its a new school year and I know I cant wait to see what happens!
Sorry Im doing this Monday, but school didnt start till today! Ill post again at the end of the week also!
First off, looks like the new kid is a total hottie! Jax Novoa rode into school on a motorcycle! You really cant do much better that that! What will happen next with this fellow?
Second off, Looks like Emma and Daniel are officially a couple! How cute is that? But inside sources tell me that Jax has a thing for emma, so watch out Daniel!
Finally, due to a miscalculation of my last poll, Ill be redoing it!
Vote for whos the most popular girl in school now!
Is It emma? Is it Maddie? Vote and we'll see!
This is Gigi Rueda, signing out!

Date: 07/03/14 12:02 AM

To: Maddie
Sorry, Homework and the blog is a lot of work! I haven't done a weekly roundup in forever!
Ill make the poll next sunday, for my next weekly roundup.
hopefully I can get enough gossip by then..
Ill introduce the poll then and anyone on my blog can vote!

Date: 07/02/14 2:35 PM

So when will you do the poll?

Date: 06/16/14 6:48 PM

K sounds good!

Date: 06/12/14 8:09 PM

hmm.. that's tough.
Ill make a poll on it! Get back to you on that!

Date: 06/08/14 11:15 AM

No but who do you think I should date?

Date: 06/06/14 9:32 PM

Got it.

Also, have you developed a crush yet?

Date: 06/06/14 4:18 PM

Ok good! At least I have a few people! Oh and on your blog thingy can you tell that Maddie says "thank you" to all the people who voted for me. And I forgot if you voted for me or not but if you did thank you if you didn't...................you probably don't want to know what will happen!

Date: 06/04/14 10:53 PM

the panthers, Sebastian, ALL the panther's followers (I know you don't really notice them at school, but they're really girly and have a fan club), and half of the members from the thespian club and news team!
(which Im on. Sadly though, Im the only successful person on the team.)

Date: 06/04/14 4:56 PM

Then who voted for me!?

Date: 06/03/14 11:42 PM

I will re-do it, and get more results tomorrow, just to make sure!
(please don't get mad its not me whos saying this! But I do know that all the sharks, the new girl, Julio, and Nurse Lily all voted for Emma..)

Date: 06/03/14 3:54 PM

What only 30%?! That can not be right! Check again!

Date: 06/02/14 11:34 PM

Can I please be Sophie? I seriously love her and would really like to be her.

Date: 06/01/14 10:14 PM

To: Everyone
Hey yall! This is Gigi Rueda with your weekly roundup!
Sorry this is so late, but boy homework has been busy! If any of you guys are in Mr. Alonzos math like I am.. well.. good luck! Three tests in 1 week! Diego.. you better start studying now.
Well guys looks like its official! Andi Cruz is our new school nurse! But dont be scared, just because she is a tomboy doesnt mean she cant be the best nurse ever! But Diego.. you better actually be sick when you go to her!!!
Now I know we will all miss Nurse Lily but at least we get to have the new.. awesome.. principle Lily! Her and vice principle Julio will run this school great! SO glad that witch we had last year is gone! There was always something weird about her.. I wonder where she went..
Now that we have a school Nurse.. we need a new swim coach. Coach Julio is now Vice Principle Julio.. and for now there will be no swim meets until we get a new one! Sorry guys..
Anyways, since no one is willing to tell me what has been going on around this school and Andi never replied, Ive decided Im going to find out myself! I would be careful if this applies to you:
-you can magically do stuff when you say words
-you can create scorch marks on your wall without any equipment
And recently, I saw some lockers split open when I came near them! They opened up into some weird bright light. I was too scared to go in them then and waited till they closed.. but next time Im jumping in! And hopefully I can get some pics of what is inside. What do you guys think will be in there?
Finally, theres a new kid coming to school! He rode in on a motorcycle, and looks like he has a thing for Emma.. WATCH OUT DANIEL! His name is Jax, and he certainly is a charmer..
Finally, I think Maddie and Mary-Jane have made up! Atleast Maddie never glares at her in the hall anymore.. MARY-JANE IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER MADDIE DID TO YOU! If you have a boyfriend.. do NOT let her know (and if Maddie is reading this.. you are the prettiest and most popular girl in the school and these are just hunches please dont kill me!)
On another note, for my most recent poll for who the most popular girl in school, 60% said Emma, 30% said Maddie, and 10% refused to answer due to what Maddie might do to them! You better watch out Emma, Maddie is NOT going to be happy about this.
Well, thats all for this week guys! This is miss information and youve just been miss informed.

Date: 06/01/14 2:23 PM

To: SamanCat00 since JuliaHOA has not been on and has not sent a single text can I please be Emma and still be Lily?

Date: 05/29/14 10:16 PM

To: Nurse Lily
YAY! This is so going on my blog!

To: Andi
Congratulations on being the new school nurse!
Im so happy for you!

Date: 05/29/14 5:32 PM

Can I please be Sophie?

Date: 05/28/14 10:46 PM

nburroughs, basically, you sign up to be a character, and then text the other characters as that character!

Date: 05/28/14 4:57 PM

To: Andi
Good job Andi you made it in!

Andi made it!