YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Every Witch Way » View Thread
MUST READ (top secret)

Date: 06/03/14 6:08 PM

First of all,EVERY WITCH WAY IS COMING BACK IN JULY!!
Lets start with what happened.This is a story I made up that is why it is top secret so pretend it is happening.I am going to be the point of Dainel.Okay now lets get on with the show.Enjoy!

Okay,I saw Emma walk towards me and I said "Hey!" but she was mad.She said nothing.She made this face.What is going on?

Okay,I will change points.I will be the point of Emma.Enjoy!

Why would he do this to me!He text me that he changed his mind about ( you know what )WHY?WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME

Now I will change the point to Maddie.See what happens.Enjoy!

This is great!I know me and Emma are kind of friends,but I'm still mad at her for that stuff!I got her back when she put her phone down,I change the number for the text thing!Know I can text her all the stuff like I'm the point of Daniel!I will do this to get back Emma!

WHAT?!Hope you enjoy it!

13 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/28/14 11:00 AM

Emma is mad?
what did daniel do? hi is inecent.
Was it sombody else?
Emma had her heart broken.
This is totes surprising.
What happened to their and stuff?
super sad. i feel

Date: 06/07/14 10:26 PM

lol

Date: 06/07/14 7:24 PM

lolz

Date: 06/07/14 3:17 AM

lol this is good

Date: 06/06/14 10:37 PM

Keep going

Date: 06/06/14 8:49 AM

make more

Date: 06/05/14 5:38 PM

make more i liked it

Date: 06/05/14 4:56 PM

Continue!

Date: 06/05/14 4:42 PM

I heard 3 post so I will make another one that starts with the same topic!I hope you will enjoy it!I will be the point of Daniel.ENJOY!!!

What is going on everyone!?!Emma is mad at me somehow and I need to know what is going on!I need to know because we are best friends and I need to chat with someone sense Diego is doing other stuff.I'm so confused!

I will now be the point of Emma.ENJOY!!!

Why is he texting me all this stuff?He just send me,"Meet me at after school so we can hang out."HE NEVER SHOWED UP!I'm so mad at him.I feel bad I didn't talk to him.I need to talk to him sometime after school.

I am changing the point to Maddie.ENJOY!!!

I'm the happiest girl alive!!!Now Daniel can hang out with me!He never ask me.Still keep dreaming Maddie,still keep dreaming.Now I am putting more stuff on his phone. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

NOW WHAT!!!

Date: 06/05/14 1:55 AM

love it! continue

Date: 06/03/14 10:19 PM

Continue! This was good, very dramatic, I liked it. And I wanna read what happens next, so post more!!!!!!
And could you include the other characters if you do another post? Id really like what you think would happen to them in EWW season 2!

Date: 06/03/14 8:49 PM

loved it make more