YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Every Witch Way » View Thread
Season 2 Fanfic! Ep.4: How To Save A Life

Date: 06/04/14 9:25 PM

Here we go! The long awaited Episode 4 is here!
Part 1:
(Everyone is sitting at The Seven, Cassandra absent for some reason)
Emma: So, since that entire Cassandra thing, some of us should probably start explaining some things...
Daniel: Like the mysterious shadow you're working for (Eyes Axel)
Emma: Whatever the heck you're hiding (Eyes Diego)
Tony: And why the heck did you run off after something that YOU said (Glares at Diego and Andi)
Daniel: I wouldn't be talking Tony, you have to explain just as much as them.
Tony: Same to you...
Mac: Am I the only one who doesn't need to be questioned?
All: Yes
Andi: Somebody better start explaining!
Axel: I'll go first. So what happened is the person i'm working for is Miss Torres, your old school principal, Emma did not end up disintegrating her to dust, she did that so she would have time to recruit someone to help her. So here I was, Cassandra had just moved the day before and i'm alone and a frog hops onto my window...
To be continued...
   80 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/08/14 10:35 AM

cant wait for the rest of every witch way

Date: 07/07/14 9:02 PM

cant wait for the post, and cant wait for you to continue!
Ill miss your writing!
Have fun while youre gone!

Date: 07/07/14 6:25 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I hope you will continue soon, even though season 2 is TONIGHT!!! KEEP GOING!!!!

Date: 07/07/14 5:20 PM

haha Continue!
This is really great so far!

Date: 07/07/14 5:05 PM

Alright guys, I'm sorry, I lost so many days for this because of events and other things but for a while, this is gonna be it for the Cassandra Chronicles, I am so grateful for all the fans but for a little while this is going to be it. Tomarrow I will be posting the contest where you will get your character feautured on Episode 4 when I continue it again. I will back sometime in August. I am so thankful for all the support. Ironically today also one of my favorite YouTubers and the first person I ever subscribed is leaving his collab channel o2l today (bless his soul) so I am a bit of a mess, but thank you guys so much,these last few months have been amazing writing stories for you all. Thank you so much and I will see you in August. Love you all my little Serrenators (I wanted to make a name for all my readers, so all you readers are now my Serrenators, I hope you like it)
Love,
Serrenia

Date: 07/07/14 3:18 PM

Part 20:
Diego: Yeah, that would probably end up going bad...
Cassandra: So why in the world were you watching us from the window?
Diego: Well, I heard sounds coming from the media center so I went to check it our, and when I look to see what is going on, I see you two inside, and Andi is singing and playing guitar really well, I ended up daydreaming while looking at the window and I got really embarrassed, so I hid behind this plant...I'm sorry
Cassandra: Oh...ok...
Diego: I'm surprised you weren't singing, you sing well, I'd love to hear your voice again, I mean uh sing to me again, I mean you to sing, ugh...you know what I mean.
Cassandra: Yeah, I know what you mean. But I can't, I'm really sorry, I have to go, Gigi needs to interview me for Miss Information, but i'll see you around! And I'll be here for tryouts for the Sharks!
Diego: Oh, really? Awesome, I guess i'll see you then. (waves awkwardly then walks away, facepalming repeatedly)
TBC!

Date: 07/06/14 6:21 PM

Part 19B:
Diego: (makes himself as small as possible)
Cassandra: (Hears Andi playing again and pulls the plant to the side, revealing Diego)
Diego: Get away! (Shocked at Cassandra finding him, he shoots out a huge gust of wind at her accidentally, sending her flying to the other side of the hall, landing on her back, gasping for air)
Cassandra: Knocked...wind...no air...help...
Diego: (frantically runs to her) what do I do? Never seen someone get the wind knocked out of them!
Cassandra: (Her eyes bulge and she start hyperventilating) Arms! (She throws them up in the air)
Diego: Oh! (Diego pulls her arms up over her head and pulls her up) I'm sooo sorry, I didn't mean to, I just...I just
Cassandra: (Coughs violently) I'm not even going to ask why you were hiding behind a potted plant, but why were you spying on Andi and I?
Diego: How do you even know that? You said it yourself that you didn't hear a thing!
Cassandra: I did that so that you wouldn't be questioned by Andi too.
TBC!

Date: 07/06/14 1:33 PM

THANKS FOR USING MY IDEA!!!!!
Cant wait to see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE CONTINUE

Date: 07/05/14 5:04 PM

Part 19:
Andi: Well it's like why Daniel doesn't sing much, we have both made ourselves known as different things, and people like us don't usually do stuff like, well this
Cassandra: I understand what you're saying, but it's a gift, and gifts should be shared with others! Just start small, you'll be fine and nobody will think of you differently, I promise.
Andi: Hey, you're not as bad as I thought you were mermaid mouth, thanks. You think you would still want to go through with trying to be a Shark?
Cassandra: Of course! I'd love too! (looks up at the clock) Oh my god! Free period is already a third of the way done, I am late to meet with Gigi! Sorry Andi, I gotta go! Thanks for showing me that! (runs out)
Andi: No problem Cassie! (waves goodbye)
Cassandra: (Runs around the corner and runs past the plant Diego was hiding behind, but for some reason she stops and slowly walks backward and looks at the plant) Hello? Is someone behind here? Come on out, i'm not going to hurt you
TBC!

Date: 07/05/14 4:44 PM

Part 18:
Andi: What song do you want me to sing?
Cassandra: Any song you want, I don't mind...
Andi: Ok, if you insist! (starts playing You Belong With Me)
Cassandra: Wow! You sound amazing!
Andi: Thanks! (starts singing)
Diego: (walks by the room and hears Andi playing and singing) Now what the heck could that be? (He peeks into the window and sees Cassandra and Andi in the media center and he ends up staring, dazed. When he comes back from a daydream, he quickly runs off and hides behind a plant) What was I thinking? What if they saw me? (Peeks out from behind the plant) they totally saw me...
Andi: Did you hear something?
Cassandra: (Turns and looks at the door and bites her lip) nope, didn't hear a thing! (says it strangely loud
Diego: Thank goodness...
Andi: Ok, whatever you say...
*A couple minutes later*
Cassandra: Wow! Your singing and skill is amazing, I'm surprised you don't do stuff like that more often!
To be continued...

Date: 07/04/14 3:42 PM

Continue!!!!!!!!

Date: 07/04/14 3:19 PM

Part 17:
Cassandra: But I swear I heard music, and stools are not usually hollow... (looks underneath the table and looks at Andi as if to say, "seriously?")
Andi: (looks around nervously) What??? What did I do???
Cassandra: Andi...do you have something to say?
Andi: Ok, fine...you got me mermaid mouth, I play the guitar and...(shivers) I sometimes listen to pop music (gasps) God! Emma's got me going soft!
Cassandra: Best friends will do that to you...they slowly grow on you and you start liking what they like and you even start thinking and acting similar. It's totally normal.
Andi: Since when are you a doctor?
Cassandra: I think you mean therapist, and after all the experiences, good and bad that I have had, I am a lot wiser than the average 14-year old is, I know a lot more about the world, society, and people in general
Andi: Wow...that was deep...
Cassandra: Well, you sounded really good while you were playing, do you mind doing a song for me?
Andi: Uh...no problem...
TBC!

Date: 07/03/14 4:20 PM

My suggestion!!! YAY!! Thank you!

Date: 07/03/14 1:00 PM

LOVE IT!!!! I think that Cassandra and Andi should sing together, WHILE Diego and Axel are walking down the hallway and hear singing in the room, so they go and spy on the girls during their song through the door window so Andi and Cassandra won't notice! The emotion would be that Cassandra tries to get Andi to sing for her, so she sings along to a love song (Appropriate for the funny moment that Diego and Axel, the boys the 2 girls like are watching them) ~You Belong with Me, BY: Taylor Swift is the song that would be best for it~
Hope you like my idea PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH YOUR FANFIC!!!!

Date: 07/03/14 12:52 PM

Continue!
I can totally imagine this scene!
This is really great, cant wait for the next chapter!

Date: 07/02/14 9:42 PM

Sorry it took so long, here's Part 16!:
???: (singing) breathing in, breathing out, ain't that what it's all about...
Cassandrafollows the voice and she finds herself in front of the door to the media center) Hello? Anybody there?
???: (Drops guitar on the desk,making a hollow thunk) Uhhh...who's out there?
Cassandra: Andi??? Is that you?
Andi: Yes...
Cassandra: Calm down, it's me, Cassandra...do you mind if I come in?
Andi: Why do you want to come in?
Cassandra: Can't I just talk to you?
Andi: Fine... the door's open
Cassandra: (cautiously opens the door) sorry to bother...
Andi: (hides the guitar) How exactly did you find me?
Cassandra: I didn't know it was you at first, I just heard someone singing a Selena Gomez song. Was that you?
Andi: Uh...of course not...maybe you were just hearing things...(kicks the guitar further underneath the desk she is sitting on)
Cassandra: What did you just kick?
Andi: Uh...nothing, nothing. Just accidentally kicked a stool
TBC!

Date: 07/01/14 8:49 AM

Hey Cassandra Chronicle fans, only 6 days left until break for a month, so get those ideas coming for the musical scene about to happen so the story may continue, thanks guys!
~Serrenia

Date: 06/30/14 3:57 PM

I believe I suggested this song before for Andi, but Ghost of You by Selena Gomez. If I were Cassandra and I heard that sing being sung in the hall with it's haunting melody, I would be walking over to the source of the sound. Though, I'd probably be the one singing the song...

Date: 06/28/14 10:23 PM

So since another musical scene is coming and this was part of the questions I posted, it is now Andi's turn for the musical spotlight, and if you guys forgot, I also made an addition that at the very end of the episode Cassandra is going to sing and will be a reverse of The Scientist scene, and you guys get to pick the songs. So here was the original question:

2.This will also be an ongoing question until the part is written In Episode 4, there is going to be lots and lots of singing! Cassandra and Daniel sing together at one point, and so do Daniel and Axel, but Andi sings as well as Axel, and I want you topick the songs that they sing! Just to help you think up of an idea, Andi is singing about Diego and Axel is singing about Cassandra.

I will not be able to continue until we get suggestions, sorry guys...
~Serrenia

Date: 06/28/14 10:18 PM

Part 15B:
Diego: Ok, I get it...you hate me, and Tony, and Daniel, and pretty have something against everyone in our group, but for her sake, I think we should try to play fair. No sabotaging our plans, no talking bad about the other person, and NOOOO revealing the Guardian thing. Let's just pretend that we don't know each other.
Axel: Gladly...and may the best man win (Axel shakes Diego's hand)
(You now see Cassandra walking through the halls after school and hears a voice singing somewhere)
To be continued... musical part is coming up