YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » WebHeads » View Thread
how to get on webhead

Date: 06/05/14 10:19 AM

Audentions
   68 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/21/14 7:09 PM

i am 12 and my friend is 6 about to turn 7 i do not know if she could be on the show but it would be so so so so COOL and it would be a dream to get slimed.We love that show so much we act like we are players on the show and we guess the answer we be so happy if we got on.I would LOVE you forever thanks.

Date: 07/14/14 11:21 PM

hey carlos my name is Janae its French I can be on your show and I want 2 so please reply please I <3
your show >o<

I love......
dogs ( bulldogs )
friends
family
GOD
seafood and....
electronics

Date: 07/12/14 5:18 PM

i wish i could be a web head but i cant sorry just wanna say please friend me and i am a HUGE fan of web heads.

Date: 07/11/14 1:18 PM

dear carlos i'm 8 and i know i can't be on the show but if i'm old enogh pick me please. here are some things about me.

1.nice
2.don't cheat
3.can't get slimed{my parents said that but cover me with warter}
4.good sportsomship
5.freinly
thank you for reading carlos.

Date: 07/10/14 3:03 PM

I am 10

List of things

1. Advanced in gymnastics
2. Singer
3. Wanna be a actress
4. Loves webheads
5. LOVE'S BTR so carlos

Date: 07/07/14 9:21 PM

I want to be on WebHeads soo bad. I will do anything to get on it. Im 11 years old. Here is a list of things about me.

1.dancer
2.outgoing
3.fashionista
4.shopping
5.high heels

Date: 06/27/14 7:04 PM

Hiya web heads!!! omg i really want to be on this show soooo much!!my friends say every time i get a anwer right they say im a web head. these r some things about me:im 10 years old. i love jesus.i love unicorns!! i love the color pink. and i love... WEDHEADS!!! LOVE SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Date: 06/18/14 11:22 PM

im 11 and my birthday is very soon and I hope to get on webheads before my birthday here are some things about me

1.i love the show
2.i don't cheat and im a good sport
3.im very athletic and sporty
4.im super smart
5.in sixth grade

I hope you please please please please put me on the show

Date: 06/18/14 12:59 PM

i really really want to be on wb heads so badly i have seen the show and played with it on tv and got all the answers right somtimes i even got answers right that the contestants didnt even get

Date: 06/18/14 12:46 PM

Hello I believe I should be a webhead... Because well I am a webhead! I love the show I have seen every episode and correctly Guessed 8 of the clips in the wheel of doom! Please! I am 12 years old like needed! and have a very fit and academic record! I am a 6th grade honor student! Straight As and completed the Presidential Fitness test to qualify for 4 years straight!

Date: 06/18/14 11:55 AM

I think I could be on webheads because watch the show all the time and because its my favorite show on nickelodeon and because im good at sports and good at strategic games and its my goal as a kid to be on the show.

Date: 06/18/14 11:08 AM

I wanna be on webheads so badly!\

Im watching vids 24/7

Im nothing great but, im kinda smart.

so...........................................yeah......ummm?

Date: 06/17/14 7:33 PM

I LOVE THE IDEA OF KIDS COMING TOGETHER AND COMPETING IN A FUN GAME SHOW! MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A WEB HEAD AND GET SLIMED! I WATCH NICK EVERY DAY AND I THINK WEB HEADS IS BY FAR THE BEST! SO PLEASE PUT ME ON THE SHOW!!

Date: 06/17/14 3:51 PM

I really enjoy looking at the internets gifs (clips). when i watch this show i really enjoy playing along. i like to be with others some people can have you laugh i think that this game show is the funniest so that you can see what the internet or people put up every day. i really like the moment of impact. when i first saw that i thaught to my self that this is a funny game show. it would be the best day if i got to be in Webheads. I'm really laughy when it comes to funny videos.

Date: 06/16/14 11:31 PM

hi i`ve been watch nick sens i was 2 and i have seen a lot of game shows but webheads is my fave. game show . it would mean a lot if i could be on the show
for one i`m the right age
for two i watch a LOT of videos

Date: 06/16/14 11:19 PM

i have been trying to get on Webhead too.
I think i can be on the game show because:
1)I'm not bad at sports
2) I'm smart
3) And its one of my favorite shows on nickelodeon
4) Its one of my goals to be on this game show

Date: 06/16/14 11:01 PM

im not going to lie i get some answers wrong.but i really want to join .... please???

Date: 06/16/14 8:29 PM

I want to be on webheads. I think it is cool and i like playing and watching funny videos. My name is Matthew and im 12. LOL :D

Date: 06/16/14 5:10 PM

I would love to be on the show its my number 1 show ever

Date: 06/16/14 2:17 AM

1. I love Nickelodeon
2. I'm good with the internet
3. I've always wanted to be on tv (not that important)
4. I don't cheat
5. I love webheads!