YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Video Game Insider » View Thread
Who Has Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

Date: 06/16/13 10:36 AM

Hello There! I'm Mayor Picklez! I'm Mayor of Rubix. These Are My Wonderful Villagers!

Kevin- Says I talk To Much.
Walt- Hates My Guts... After I hit Him With a Net About... 14 Times
Winnie- Nice, But Has The Brain of A Five Year Old
Lucy- She's A Nerd, But She's Also My Favorite Villager In My Village.
Biskit- Adorable... Just Plain Adorable.
Phoebe- Got A Little Rude After A Couple Days
Queenie- Got REALLY Rude After 2 Days
Klaus- Just Moved In Yesterday.. IDK Anything About him!
Monique- Coming Soon (I Don't Like The Way She Looks!)

Who's In Your Village?

Picklez the Great

108 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/22/14 7:05 PM

@Kira:JemHunter
Well, I like Pokémon, hence the Red and Green pro designs. Along with that, Ruby's a guy, Sapphire and Sceptile sound like September, and Krystal is who I named after my character in HeartGold. Sorry, I am crazy at times. I was just excited. I didn't mean to bully you, I just loved what you had.
"September, a time to remember"-Song: September.
PS: Ed's Bday(A Horse) is a day before mine!

Date: 04/22/14 5:04 PM

She-Wolf,

What do you mean Krystal? And yes, I was born in October. Tourmaline and Opal are the birthstones for that. But I like the color of Sapphire in NL.

~K!r@

Date: 04/21/14 7:58 PM

@Kira
You were born in october, yeah, PSYCHICJ!

Date: 04/21/14 4:56 PM

GOLD AND SILVER?
Where's my Krystal?

Date: 04/21/14 12:58 PM

She-Wolf,

Actually, I switched to Amethyst now. Amethyst can only refurbish a few themes, and I didn't really want to have 2 or more versions of the Modern theme. So, I'm changing Modern to Amethyst, Lovely to Ruby, blue to Sapphire, and Green to Emerald.

I'm not sure about Silver, though...

But that's cool about your birthstone. I forgot what mine was. A shade of pink, I think.

And then I'm also collecting the Gold Furniture set as well.

I got all of the Egg Set. I had to switch to another character, get a bunch of winning tickets, and then give them over to my main character. While doing that, I got 5 winning tickets. I sold the extra Zipper's picture and got 9,000 or so bells.

~M@yor K!r@

Date: 04/20/14 10:03 AM

@KiraTheSapphireOreFuniturePerson
GIMMIE!
My birthstone is sapphire. RS REMAKES!

Date: 04/19/14 5:41 PM

Tomorrow is Easter Bunny Day!

I have also FINALLY had Cyrus referbish furniture with Ore. Modern Furniture with Saphire ore. I never realized how cool it could look!

Any updates about your town?

~K!r@

Date: 04/16/14 7:29 PM

I read that there's a bug/glitch on Easter that makes some of the fake rocks turn real after that day. It may not allow you to get to certain areas, so make sure to break all the fake rocks.

Just wanted to give you all a warning.

~K!r@

Date: 04/14/14 10:55 PM

Happy 100 Posts!

Date: 04/14/14 2:07 PM

She-Wolf,

Oh, okay. I've been making Custom Pro Designs too. Mainly the clothes of my favorite characters.

I made some Star Trek Uniforms, and Keenan's (Digimon: Data Squad) Digital World clothes. It actually came out better than I thought it would.

I'm trying to expand my home. Upstairs I have modern, main room I have ice, left I have classic, back I have sleek, right I'm going to have outer space theme, and downstairs, the polka-dot series, but referbished with "Soda Blue" and pictures of Pit on it.

Date: 04/12/14 10:37 AM

@Kira
No, I made a Tee that looked like the shirt Red from PKMN Adventures(Look it up) wore. It fit her snooty personality perfectly. Now, she's a ghost, and always as a friend. She gave me her pic BEFORE she left. So yeah, I made some clothes(A hat and Dress) based from her.
"Practice makes Perfect"-Blaire.

Date: 04/11/14 11:00 PM

She-Wolf,

Haha, Bones is wearing Pink? Is "red tee" the actual name of the shirt Blaire wore?

As for girly stuff that male villagers wear...

Once Ricky wore the Crewel Outfit for a while. I almost lost all respect for him, haha! He eventually switched to the fall leaf shirt, though.

And Jacques has some red shirt that I don't like on. I'm not sure what it is called.

Date: 04/11/14 4:27 PM

Blaire left wearing my cute "Red" tee. I actually forgive her, she looked cute in it.
Bones is here, wearing PANK. XD!

Date: 04/10/14 7:07 PM

I was just watching a LP of AC:NL, and someone's favorite villager wanted to move out. Then I go on my game and MY favorite villager wants to move out! I told him no. I. Will. Never. Let. Jacques. Leave.

Then I walk back to my house, and Saharah is in my doorway, facing my door, and Jacques is in my flowers beside my mailbox. Weird...

Villagers I will let leave:

Pheobe
Gabi
Midge
Fuchsia

Villagers I will NOT let leave:
Punchy
Jacques
Kitty
Colton
Ricky

What's your favorite KK Song? Mine is K. K. Synth. It kinda sounds like a sad song, but I like it. But I also like K.K. House, which is Jacques favorite song too.

~K!r@ and P!t

Date: 04/09/14 1:21 PM

Update:

I don't remember if I already posted some of this, but I'll do it anyway:

I now have:

Gabi
Midge
Colton

I really like Colton, and I like having Gabi; she was on my Wild World game years ago.

Date: 04/09/14 1:13 PM

Has there been a time for you guys where one of your villagers changes clothes, and they look really cute in them?

It's happened to me:

Jacques in the concierge shirt. (Sadly he changed into the A tee.)

Punchy in the Security tee. (So cute!! I really wish you guys could see a pic of him!)

~K!r@ and P!t

Date: 04/06/14 7:02 PM

I am back!
Hugh, sadly, moved out. And guess who couldn't move in because I had 10 villagers? Rocket. That was a sad day.

SO MANY PICTURES!
Tia's Pic
Hugh's Pic
Groucho's Pic
Caroline's Pic
I got on my 3DS really late on April Fool's, so I only got two that day. Hugh gave me his pic in the mail when he moved.

I now have Club LOL and Shampoodle!

Date: 04/05/14 6:58 PM

Sad news! Blaire left!(I miss her, she wore my red design. I hope one of you gets Blaire.)
I wish she stayed. This post itself is in memory of her. Good luck blaire, but really, I'm a bit fine without her. I have a 'Back-up" as Amelia, and I even have her(Blaire) picture.I at least remember her. Good luck!

Date: 04/05/14 11:39 AM

@Kira
I also had Biskit, but accidentally let him go. BYE BISKIT!

Date: 04/04/14 9:22 PM

@Kira
Thanks. The name has MANY origins. MANY!
Origins:
99LuftBalloons,
She-Wolf(Song),
Kira(THNX),
Whitney,
DrWolf001,
Minecraft,
Sonic Adventure,

Just about that, I have more. MIGHTYANNE!