YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Video Game Insider » View Thread
Most Powerful Video Game Character?

Date: 01/31/14 1:18 AM

Who do you think is the most powerful Nintendo character? I'd say Hades or Dyntos, from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Hades is the Lord of the Underworld, and a God. He's gigantic, has an army of monsters, can revive his commanders, has regeneratation, and can most likely revive himself.

Dyntos is also a God, and is hinted to be more powerful than Hades. How? He can re-create more powerful versions of enemies and bosses you've fought before by reading the memories of others, is the creator of both the Three Sacred Treasures and Great Sacred Treasure, and could put Palutena- a Goddess- to sleep, even though she is miles from him.

I read that- although this is unofficial- Ganon (LoZ) and Giygas (Mother series) are the most powerful Nintendo characters, with Hades being the 3rd.

I haven't played too much of the LoZ games, Mother games, and I'm sure many other games with very powerful characters.

But I want to see what you guys think. Who are the most powerful characters- villians or heros, or even just other characters that don't have that big of a role.

~K!r@ and P!t

36 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/04/14 1:27 AM

The Dragonborn, because (s)he can learn any spell and use any weapons. All you need is some double enchanted dragon scale armor.

Date: 06/18/14 9:12 AM

Kirby he uses hypernova bell arsher cricas and all the powers
in kirby triple deluxe

Date: 06/10/14 9:48 AM

To:Robotnik09
2 things.1:Thanks for clearing that up.And 2:When I think groovy,I think Skittles and Starburst and Sonic and My Little Pony and ECT ECT ECT X a billion.
Edman2003

Date: 06/03/14 5:10 PM

DJ Party involving:
DJ Cadence
DJ Pon3
Sonic
KK Slider(We need Totaka)
and
Earthworm Jim("Cause he's Groovy)
~SheWolf99
"1999 or 2000 are the revolution years, and the OTHER Revolution came around 2006, AKA the Wii. The first was in the 1700's."

Date: 06/02/14 6:43 PM

@Edman2003

Yep, according to the intro of the HD rerelease, and the cartoon, he was an ordinary earthworm, until a super-powered suit fell from the sky, onto him, making him Earthworm Jim. So yes, he is an earthworm.

Robotnik09
When YOU think groovy, you think disco. When I think groovy, I think Earthworm Jim.

Date: 06/01/14 4:58 PM

@EdMan
Super SONIC
Shadic isn't canon
Classic is time travel

PIECE!
"Whitney isn't hard, Morty is!"-HG Playthrough by me.

Date: 06/01/14 3:05 PM

I think it's Donkey Kong from the Mario series.

WereDream1

Date: 05/31/14 2:01 PM

Sonic.Definantly Sonic.Espicially his Super Sayan form and his Dark form and his Hyper form and his WereHog form and his (2 HOURS LATER) and his Shadic form and his Classic form and his (OVER 9,000 YEARS LATER)and his "GASP"(I fall over from talking for so long)
Edman2003

Date: 05/31/14 1:34 PM

Hey,Robotnik06.I have heard of Earthworm Jim.And personally,I have no idea if he's an earthworm or not.
Edman2003

Date: 05/30/14 6:49 PM

You won't know what I'm talking about...

Earthworm Jim...

Robotnik09
Just play it, you'll see

Date: 05/28/14 9:57 AM

Well this answer is pretty obvious. It's the player, think about it the person you create and then play as is the only one who can actually do something and beat the game.

Date: 05/13/14 6:20 PM

Batman. It's always Batman no matter what.

Batman.

Date: 04/29/14 7:11 PM

Powerful video game characters?i'm gonna list them in different categories;Terror,Strength,and(if its a boss)Difficulty to defeat

-In terms of terror:i guess i'll have to say Giygas from"Mother",i know he's really powerful and pure nightmare fuel for me!there were even theories as to what Giygas is(you'll have to look them up)and he was inspired by something the game's creator saw when he walked into the wrong movie theater
-In terms of strength:Kratos from"God of War",Kratos is insanely strong and he destroyed the gods in some of the most gruesome ways possible for example;he defeated Poseidon by shoving his thumbs into the god's eyes!
-and In terms of Difficulty to defeat:Dr.Eggman's robot at"DeathEgg World 2"in"Sonic and Knuckles".At first,you chase Eggman into this robot andyou have to destory the robot's fingers,once you get past that,the floor begins to collapse again BUT THE ROBOT IS CHASING YOU!and he shoots near unavoidable lasers and FIRE!I still haven't beat that boss!

Date: 04/22/14 8:04 PM

Um... I'd have to say Goku and/or Gohon from DragonBall Z. Those are the most powerfull guys I've heard of so far anyway. XD

Date: 04/22/14 4:56 PM

Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening. He's one of the few people who can use Falchion. Plus, it's hard not for him to be super over-powered when the game makes you use him every time you start a new chapter. XD
Also, Grima from FE:A. He's a giant dragon with the power to wipe out every living thing in the world. You can't get more over-powered than that.
Bolt709

Date: 04/14/14 1:40 PM

Hmm... it would probally be Knuckles The Echidna.

(Too tired for siggy)

Date: 04/12/14 5:31 PM

Bowser

Date: 04/12/14 3:30 PM

Mega Evos.
THE (Second) WORST PKMN THING!
#1 worst is Infernape(He's so terrible). I at least have passion for Charizard.

Date: 04/10/14 1:33 AM

ok so i honestly think that the main villan from THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SKYWARD SWORD is the most powerful in the Hylian world(That is where most legend of zelda games take place) He is The Demon King Demise
he is the precurser to Ganondorf or Ganon. but i dont know about the ones already sugested because i only follow the Legend of Zelda games.

Date: 03/12/14 7:57 PM

Ganon has already been addressed and I'm not sure if Zant would count. He's from Twilight Princess (another LoZ game). His main power came from Ganon, so that wouldn't really count.

I think the only thing that made me even consider Zant was his insane strategy...if you can even call it that. He just attacks you randomly and crazily. He looks like a twisted, over-grown, psychotic child when mad too. I thought, with his helmet on in the beginning of the game, that he was going to be a refined, smart, and wise villain when the time came for battle. I was so wrong...

@Kira:

Hmm, okay. Kind of reminds me of most heroes' helpers/sidekicks/partners/etc. Giving off useful info is always good. Useless info is...well...useless!

Hahaha! I like what he said too. I had never really thought about the whole Toad-head and Mushroom relation thing until recently.

Haha, yes. I understand. Go Pit!
Meta Knight: Ahem.
Me; Oh, right. Go...err, go...
Meta Knight: Meta Knight...
Me: Oh, yeah! Meta Knight! Go Meta Knight!
Meta Knight: -_-

Heh-heh, I think is the part where Bowser is supposed to come barging in and argue with us. But yeah, being beaten by a plumber isn't the best way to build up your image as a villain. Same for Ganon. For centuries, being beaten by different heroes with green hats repeatedly. And almost every one is different! Man, I couldn't believe that when Bolt709 said that....anyway, so he wouldn't count. Hades has already been suggested. Zongazonga. King Dynal has been defeated by 'The Hero'. King Dedede isn't even an option. Nightmare was fairly tough. We won't even start with Yin-Yarn. Err...

~*Batskee*~