YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Invader ZIM » View Thread
Maybe we can bring it back!

Date: 04/30/14 6:01 PM

Hi IZ fans! I like this show, I just discovered it online, and I think it rocks. So, maybe we can get it back! Or at least get Nick to show it. All we have to do is create more posts, or convince people to become a fan of the show. So Nick will at least know there are still plenty of fans out there. I hope you can help try to bring it back. Do you have any ideas? Post here!
   32 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/05/14 6:23 PM

Sorry that you just discovered it online cuz I watched it on TV when it was on a lot and when it's on TV it is even funnier because if feels more real

Date: 08/01/14 11:38 AM

@invadrfuto

I did

Date: 07/31/14 3:10 PM

Well, there is actually a group out there called Soapy Waffles which is a fan group that is making it's own Invader Zim episodes to "revive" the show, as well as Operation Head Pigeons which you and others can join. Additionally, some people on here are making references to Project Massive which was an organization that sent letters to Nickelodeon to bring Zim back. Join some of those and maybe we'll be able to get Zim back on the air someday!

Invader Futo

Date: 07/30/14 12:31 AM

I am literally in tears right now! I am just proud that alot of kids today (possibly around my age) are interested in a cartoon so awesome! Maybe if we work together, we can bring back this show, then make Nick make more awesome cartoons like this one! :')
P.S: I am not related to Invader Zim in any way!

Date: 07/28/14 2:16 PM

@Yvetal489
Because of poor ratings and it cost a lot of money. At least that's what I heard.

Date: 07/28/14 12:08 PM

do u know why they cancelled it?

Date: 07/27/14 9:36 AM

I miss it so much!

Date: 07/25/14 6:27 PM

Guys I have the biggest awesome, troll face right now.

INVADER ZIM

Date: 07/25/14 6:18 PM

HAHA I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH I WAS LOVED!!!!!! I`M GONNA LEAVE A SHORT MESSAGE BUT MORE SUPPORT MOAR ME!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!

THE HAPPY INVADER ZIM!!!

Little Gir side note I LOVE y`all

Date: 07/22/14 7:35 PM

Definetly! I mean I remember it and loved it so much it sucks they took it off the channel. I mean future generations NEED to know about IZ, because it literally is a clasic

Date: 07/19/14 9:34 PM

I am a HUGE Invader ZIM fan and this show NEEDS TO RETURN!!! Why take away this wonderful show? there are IZ fans everywhere!! Zim and Dib are my FAVORITE CHARACTERS!! PLEASE NICK!! WE NEED THIS SHOW BACK!! WE NEED MORE ZIM!! MORE GIR!! MORE DIB!! MORE GAZ!! MORE INVADER ZIM!! PLEASE NICK, PLEASE BRING THIS SHOW BACK!!

Date: 07/09/14 10:03 PM

We need it back! It was the best show!

Date: 07/05/14 8:18 PM

I AM HAPPY TO HELP!!!!!!!! This will be my favorite show for ever! :)

Date: 07/04/14 11:28 AM

gaz and zim is my favorite characters gaz plays her video game and zim duse not like dib

Date: 07/04/14 11:19 AM

invader zim is my favorite funny cartoon show I like it it makes me happy

Date: 06/30/14 6:41 PM

I've heard people are sending letters to Nick asking to bring Zim back, I'm thinking of sending a letter myself. Imagine if we could actually see all of the unfinished episodes!! It would be awesome!!

Date: 06/27/14 3:11 PM

I've been a fan of Invader Zim since it first aired in 2001. I was devastated when it was cancelled. It would be amazing if they brought it back since there are more fans of the show now than there ever was before! I mean the fans even sponsored to have another Invader Zim convention InvaderCon:Final Doom

Date: 06/19/14 6:56 PM

WOW! I did some investigating and this show NEEDS to come back!

Date: 06/17/14 10:08 AM

Bring zim back

Date: 06/16/14 8:56 PM

bring invader zim zim is my favorite character please bring invader zim back