YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Invader ZIM » View Thread
Anyone else out there?!....

Date: 05/13/14 6:09 PM

thanks to the people who still go on the boards here. You know what would be amazing?! IF WE COULD GET BACK FANS, AND MAKE MORE WOULD BE AMAZING! But it's not impossible. Everyone stand up for invader zim and give Nickelodeon a reason why we should have invader zim back! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WHEN U WORK TOGETHER!
   10 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/26/14 2:18 PM

I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS CARE FOR ME AND THAT`S AWESOME AND ZIMISCYOOL NICE NAME KEEP TRYING!!!!

INVADER ZIM

Date: 07/08/14 11:30 AM

zim is awesome my favorite episode is career day it is a funny epsode it makes me laugh

Date: 07/06/14 7:21 PM

There are already a large, large, LARGE, number of fans out there, so I don't think we need to worry about that. But I'm not sure about anything happening... We've tried that before, numerous times, and nothing has come out of it. Hopefully, though, we CAN help ZIM prevail.

ZIMisCyool

Date: 07/05/14 9:13 PM

If Invader Zim returned, then I would be the happiest I could ever be. SQUEEEE! If there is anything we can do, I WILL JOIN!!!!! We need Zim! We need Dib! We need Gir! We need Gaz even though she can be a brat! They say it went away because of the popularity of SpongeBob, but still.....
Come on Zim! Come back to us!!!! WE NEED U!!!!!!
well, I hope something happens for the love of Zim! This was my fave show growing up as a kid, and it still is!( Besides Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, but anyway...)
I will do ANYTHING to have the show return, so if there is ANYTHING, let me know!
Abandia(my nickname, one of them) out!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ~:-(

Date: 06/16/14 12:25 AM

I wish they would bring the show back. I just don't understand why it wasn't a success, it's a great show! Who doesn't like randomness? It certainly deserves another chance!

Date: 06/10/14 9:36 PM

There are two nice shows I wish they would bring back. Invader Zim and Danny phantom, but there is a great possibility that if they do come back they wont be the same.

Date: 06/08/14 8:00 PM

I used to go on these boards all the time a few years ago....it's been so long! I don't think any of my old friends are on here anymore! :(

Date: 05/15/14 1:23 PM

Yay! I love the idea of Invader Zim coming back!

Date: 05/13/14 6:09 PM

thanks to the people who still go on the boards here. You know what would be amazing?! IF WE COULD GET BACK FANS, AND MAKE MORE WOULD BE AMAZING! But it's not impossible. Everyone stand up for invader zim and give Nickelodeon a reason why we should have invader zim back! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WHEN U WORK TOGETHER!