YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Invader ZIM » View Thread
Role play

Date: 05/18/14 2:45 PM

Okay. So this is going to be like a chat forum for us to RP as either Invader Zim characters or OCs. Before you start, please say which character you're doing it as, or describe your OC. I'm going to be Dib! : ) ^_^ XD
   27 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/18/14 5:18 PM

Ok...I'll be my OC Azia. She is an irken smeet with blue eyes and curly antennae which can glow with her mood. It's freaky. She escaped from underground and flew to Earth. She is halfway Zim(though significantly more evil), halfway GIR, and she is more direct in taking over the world then Zim is. She is kinda like a little sibling to Zim.

Date: 10/13/14 12:29 PM

zim is awesome

Date: 10/10/14 5:48 PM

@EVERYONE

I AM ZIM! WE HAVE ALREADY DICUSSED THAT! SSSSOOOOOO DDEEEAALLL WWIITTHH IIITTT!!!!!!

B)

INVADER ZIIIMM

Date: 10/09/14 8:32 PM

I would like to be Zim or Tallest Purple

Date: 10/09/14 12:25 PM

i love zim

Date: 08/13/14 4:56 PM

@Everyone
Sorry I haven't said anything, I was gone because my family had vacation plans.
@Senthelf
Jasmine: It's sad that Cora destroyed your dimension traveling device, it would have been cool to have someone travel with me.
Anku: You've always got me!
Jasmine: Don't you have a life? With a family and friends?
Anku: Yeah, but I can't leave now! We have Nova to deal with! And I recall you saying that I have to stay with you.
Jasmine:.......Shut up.
Anku: Victory for ME!!!!!!
Hikabelle

Date: 08/02/14 1:26 PM

Ms. Bitters: SILENCE!

Dib: But Zim's an alien!

Ms. Bitters:Be quiet.

Date: 07/30/14 12:41 AM

Here I will play as myself! (No I am not Irken just a human with an awesome username!)
Me:Cool myself! You can be me!
Me: Thank you myself!
Me: You're welcome myself!
Yes I am a bit crazy!
AND I AM PROUD OF IT!! XD

Date: 07/29/14 10:42 PM

(I will use myself in Invader Zim, Kayla)
Kayla: *Walks into class* Hello everyone! I am Kayla, I am new here. *Sees Zim* Um Ms. Bitters, there is an extra terrestrial being in your classroom.

Date: 07/26/14 2:21 PM

Ya know, why should I make an OC if I`m already a character from the show? Fine, I made a girl version, her name is Miz she is me in every way except she hates my guts and I hate hers

INVADER ZIM

Date: 07/25/14 6:45 PM

HEY NO ONE PLAYS ZIM EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I AM ZIM!!!!

INVADER ZIM

Date: 07/16/14 9:29 AM

zim: OBEY THE FIST

Date: 06/24/14 1:57 PM

Cat: Dimension traveler...? Awesome...! Once I tried to make a machine that traveled through dimensions and even time, but Cora messed it up...*glares at Cora*
Cora: Hey, I didn't know simply kicking it would cause it to malfunction and explode.
Haven: I believe Cora told me about that happening.
Edgar: Oh, was that the time-
Cat: SHUT UP, EDGAR! YOU TOO, HAVEN!
Edgar:... Ok.
Haven:*hides behind Cora*... She's scary...
Cat: >:-( ANYWAY, Cora, you still don't kick machinery...!
Cora:*kicking an other one of Cat's machines* Huh? You say something, sis?
Cat:...-_-
~Senthelf~
"Waffle party~!"~ Me

Date: 06/22/14 2:10 PM

Jasmine: I guess it can be pretty cool-
Anku: MY CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!
Jasmine: *gives Anku a death glare* Your so-called amazing characters are what got us in this mess in the first place!
Anku: Well sorry for trying to write an interesting story. And HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT HE WOULD FIGURE OUT THAT I MADE HIM?!
Jasmine: You could have at least made him less dangerous.
Anku: But then it would be boooriing!
Jasmine: *sighs* Whatever.
Hikabelle

Date: 06/21/14 4:46 PM

@hikabelle Thanks for joining! Your OCs seem really cool!

Dib: A wolf/cat/human hybrid? Neat!

Date: 06/20/14 9:09 PM

Hi! I just wanted to introduce my ocs!
Jasmine: Hello! My name is Jasmine, and I am human (kinda, at least). You see, I have wolf and cat DNA grafted into my human DNA. My ears and tail aren't visible normally, so people who don't know my secret assume I'm human! I basically am a dimension traveler and solve conflicts and stuff in those dimensions. And the other person here is my creator...
Anku: Hi! I'm Anku! The real reason we're in the IZ dimension is because we're running from Nova, the power hungry king of the planet Zkai. He found out that he is going to be defeated by Snow, his daughter that he sent to prison, and found out that I created them. So, we're basically in hiding until we can get enough force to stop him from taking over all the dimensions. So yeah.....

Those are my OCs! Hope they're ok!
Hikabelle

Date: 05/26/14 12:49 PM

Me: Cora won't stop bugging me, so I'll introduce one more OC. My OC Haven is an alien of Carro (the Carroians are a species I made up), is nerdy, and can be very awkward despite him being smart.*Haven pops up*
Cora: Haven! ^w^
Haven: H-hi, Cora...!
Cora: This is awesome! Now, I can discuss my plans for making the whole earth insane with Haven! XD
Cat:*sees Haven* ALIEN! >:-(
Haven: Ah, it's HER again...!*hides behind Cora*
Cora: Caaaat..! Stop scaring Haven...! Gosh, you're like an other Dib; annoying and crazy!
Cat:*rages* I'M NOT CRAZY...!
Edgar:*scared* Ah, Cat's in a rage mood again, I better-*gets beat up by Cat*
Cora: Haha! Somehow Edgar's always nearest to Cat whenever she rages...! XD Anyway, come on Haven! My plan is too awesome for others to hear! Oh, Alice, you can come too!*Cora, haven, and Alice leave*
Cat:*calms down*... I'm gonna go hunting for Slender Man.*leaves*
Edgar:*beat up*... Why me...?*falls down*
~Senthelf

Date: 05/20/14 7:26 PM

@leader4 Thanks for joining he RP! By the way, I am adding my OC, Anne. Anne is mostly like a human version of GIR.

Anne: *pokes Lig* Touch.

Dib: O_o I don't even care anymore.

Me: Told ya you'd get used to it. ^_^ XD

Date: 05/20/14 5:47 PM

LIG: I AM LIG! AND I AM INVADING PLANET.....uh.....whatzitcalled?......... Some other planet! And I demand you to........PRAISE ME! (Sighs) I'm not very good at this, aren't I.
Me: Well, somehow LIG became an invader. I don't know how, but he did. He's was sent to earth at the first invasion, but he never came back. No one knows why though. Oh, and LIG, you aren't good at this at all.
LIG: YOU TELL LIES!

Date: 05/19/14 11:52 AM

@Luxraylove Thanks for joing!
Dib: *to Edgar* Do I even know you?