YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Invader ZIM » View Thread
Wow...

Date: 07/02/14 6:09 PM

I remember when these boards had pages and pages of topics and there were so many more people here, and I know I've been gone for a while, but... I'm back I guess! Does anyone else miss the old message boards? Or is it just me ?

ZIMisCyool

13 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/29/14 4:35 PM

@invadertif
Yup! :-D
@jai3
That's great!
@invader555
Oh... allllllllllright. Thanks. :-D

ZIMisCyool

Date: 07/25/14 6:15 PM

Hello Humans, Zim here, I agree this is a disgrace I think that is awful!!! I appricricate all this love towards me and I HATE this soooooo much and ZIMisCyool nice name and I`ve seen this problem alot! So that`s why I had this mission and I WANNA PROVE I CAN DO IT!!!! BRING ME BACK AND YOU WON`T BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INVADER ZIM and GIR

Date: 07/16/14 3:52 PM

I don't know.... Hopefully, we could get more posts out there. I plan on making a fanfic, but I don't know what to make it about. I'll probably think one up soon.

Date: 07/15/14 4:19 PM

zim is awesome becuse zim is funny he dusent like dib and dusent like playing with gir and that is zim

Date: 07/13/14 8:39 PM

i wish invader zim was real becuse zim and i will be best frends and gir

Date: 07/10/14 3:07 PM

@kittkatt66

Yeah, and now there's barely one page. It's really discouraging, but hey. Could be worse.

ZIMisCyool

Date: 07/08/14 1:21 AM

Yes, I remember when there were 4 full pages of these! I just got back into doing fan-fics and I was sad to see how little Message things there were. But not that long ago I came on and there was only one of these.

Date: 07/06/14 7:19 PM

@leader4

^^ Wow, you have some enthusiasm. And about bringing IZ back, well, honestly I don't think there's a good chance of that happening. Probably not even a decent chance. It's been over ten years and people since then have been trying and failing to bring IZ back. Jhonen Vasquez has even said that it's never coming back. Talk about discouraging. :/

However, if IZ were to return, I would be ecstatic, and I am completely on board with trying to get it back. There were so many things that IZ was going to do, and I would be beyond happy if these things could actually be achieved some day.

ZIMisCyool

Date: 07/06/14 2:20 PM

I never got to see these invader zim boards all filled up. But who says we can't fill them up again? I think it's about time invader zim should make a come back. WHO'S WITH ME?!
LET'S BRING BACK INVADER ZIM!

Date: 07/02/14 6:09 PM

I remember when these boards had pages and pages of topics and there were so many more people here, and I know I've been gone for a while, but... I'm back I guess! Does anyone else miss the old message boards? Or is it just me ?

ZIMisCyool