YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » SpongeBob SquarePants » View Thread
For..... ALL AGES!

Date: 11/26/13 4:37 PM

Everybody, name your favorite episode!

Mine is "The Little Yellow Book".

For all you untrue spongebobbers who don't know what that is, I'll tell you. Its about when Spongebob got a diary (a yellow one, of course) and Squidward read it aloud in front of everybody in the Krusty Krab. Of course, Spongebob was embarrassed but they became friends again. Here, Spongebob got another diary and Squidward read THAT ONE.

So think of your favorite episodes everybody!

-Calahan34

49 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/17/14 3:29 PM

spongebob vs. the big one

Date: 04/15/14 8:54 PM

whobob whatpants!!!!!!!!!

Date: 04/14/14 4:38 PM

whats his name
bluename10

Date: 04/12/14 11:15 PM

kenny the cat

Date: 04/12/14 8:41 PM

rock bottom

Date: 04/11/14 3:15 PM

house party and lost episode plus all episodes

Date: 04/09/14 5:50 PM

MINE HAS TO BE KRUSTY LOVE ITS SO FUNNY I COULDN'T
STOP LAUGHING WHEN MR.KRABS FLIPPED OUT OVER MRS.PUFF XD

Date: 04/09/14 9:02 AM

meeeeee tooooo go patric man

Date: 04/06/14 10:34 AM

1. Kenny the Cat
2. Band Geeks
3. The Little Yellow Book
4. Club Spongebob
5. And....Reef Blowers!

Date: 04/06/14 9:22 AM

Mine is...................KENNY THE CAT !!!!!

Date: 04/05/14 10:02 PM

the camping episode,pizza delivery,club spongebob,help wanted,and reef blower

Date: 03/18/14 7:22 PM

Band Geeks

Date: 03/01/14 10:06 PM

I can sing the campfire song in less than 5 seconds.
;D

Date: 03/01/14 8:10 PM

ripped pants

Date: 02/20/14 6:39 PM

F.U.N "F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER U IS FOR YOU AND ME N IS FOR EVERYWHERE AND ANYTIME AT ALL DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA" PIZZA DELIVERY "THE KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA IS THE PIZZA FOR YOU AND ME" THE BOX "IMAGINNATION" HELP WANTED "ANCHOVIES" THE JELLY SPOTTERS "HI KEVIN"ROCK BOTTOM ":-p" DUMPED "WHOS A GOOD BOY" GARYS BATH "WILL DO THIS THE HARD WAY OR THE EASY WAY OR THE EASY AKWARDLY HARD WAY" THE ESSAY "PULLS CHAIR BACK AND FORTH AND MAKES SQUEKING SOUND" HALL MONITER "WEE OHH WEE OHH" JELLYFISHING REFF BLOWER BUBBLEBLOWER "YOU GOT TO TAKE IT AROUND TOWN" TEA AT THE TREEDOME "WATER" RIPPED PANTS "I RIPPED MY PANTS" BOATING SCHOOL "IM CHEATING" JELLYFISH JAM "DANCES WITH A JELLYFISH" SANDYS ROCKET SQUEAKY BOOTS NATURE PANTS OPPISITE DAY SCARDEY PANTS I WAS A TEENAGE GARY SB-129 KARATE CHOPPERS SUDS VALENTINES DAY TEXAS FOOLS IN APRIL YOUR SHOE IS UNTIED BOSSY BOOTS BIG PINK LOSER "I WANTED A AWARD" BUBBLE BUDDY DYING FOR PIE "SAY HELLO TO MY BEST FRIEND SQUIDWARD" SQUIDVILLE

Date: 02/17/14 8:44 PM

help wanted spongbob vs the goo the spongebob movie and pizza delivery

Date: 02/12/14 3:28 PM

My favorite episodes are Pizza delivery "THE KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA IS THE PIZZA FOR YOU AND ME!", Rock bottom, Ripped pants "OOPS, I THINK I RIPPED MY PANTS AGAIN!!!", Nature pants, Pickles, The smoking peanut, Stuck in the wringer Culture shock, The krabby patty that ate bikini bottom, Squirrel jokes, SpongeBob meets the strangler, F.U.N "F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUUF TOGETHER U IS FOR YOU AND ME N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME AT ALL DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA!", and It's a SpongeBob Christmas! "DON'T BE A JERK, ITS CHRISTMAS!"

Date: 02/12/14 1:25 PM

Mine is the same one,but Squidward should not have done that.

Sqiudward was to read Spongebob's diary

I was that he did that.

And Spongebob was that Squidward did that.

Date: 02/11/14 10:01 PM

the spongebob movie I'M A GOOFIE GOOBER ROCK! the camping episode c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g song it's a spongebob christmas don't be a jerk it's christmas! your fired episode (why just bother with a nickel?) cheep mr. krabs!! and sponge bob is the best fry cook ever!!!!!

Date: 02/11/14 6:59 PM

movie spongebob 2.0 and camp fire episode