YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » SpongeBob SquarePants » View Thread
My AbSoLuTe FaVoRiTe EpIdSodEs oF AlL TiMe!!!!

Date: 01/10/14 5:37 PM

1. "Hall monitor." When a front page newspaper headline alerts SpongeBob about the maniac causing trouble around town. SpongeBob realizes he himself is the maniac.

2."Frankendoodle."SpongeBob then draws DoodleBob, a sketch version of himself. DoodleBob wreaks havoc.

3. "Jelly fish jam." SpongeBob dances with the jellyfish to loud techno rave music, which annoys Squidward to no end. After 12 hours of this form of nonstop partying, SpongeBob finally decides to go to bed, but this Jellyfish does not want to stop.

4. "Pizza Delivery." The Krusty Krab restaurant receives a call from a customer demanding to deliver him a pizza, a product that they do not normally serve. I really, like this epidsode.

These are, like, My favorite episodes of all time. I'll always love them!<3333
If you agree, buddy me!!!

--Lyric1

((Always be yourself Unless you can be Batman Then you should always be Batman))

9 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/28/14 3:09 PM

a is for

Date: 03/03/14 5:17 PM

i like pizza delivery especially the part where squidward say "sponge are you okay sponge? i was like HAHA I THOUGH YOU HATED HIM but the name squidward called was cute always <3 sbsq

Date: 03/03/14 4:00 PM

1st place "Band Geeks" 2nd place "SpongeBob You're Fired!" 3rd place "Little Yellow Book" 4th place "All That Glitters"

Date: 03/03/14 1:13 AM

1."Pranks a Lot" Spongebob and patrick buy invisible spray from the local prank shop.
2."F.U.N." Spongebob thinks plankton is lonely so he tries to be his friend only until he realizes that it was a trick.
3."Stanly S. Squarepants" Spongebob's clumsy cousin visits
4."Patrick SmartPants" Patrick becomes smart after he gets hit on the head
~amber168

Date: 02/15/14 2:19 PM

pizza delivery is the best.

Date: 02/15/14 10:06 AM

UM lol ??

Date: 02/12/14 7:03 PM

Good for you.

Date: 02/08/14 8:03 PM

my all time favorite is the camping episode. second is the jellyfish jam episode.