YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » SpongeBob SquarePants » View Thread
Keep Spongebob Living Long: K.S.L.L. Episode Ideas!

Date: 04/16/14 3:01 PM

Post your episode ideas here!

Squidward's Birthday: Squidward's birthday is coming up and
Spongebob tries to help him celebrate it.

Cousin Carl: Patrick's cousin, Carl is coming to visit the Bikini Bottom after being under some stress in the big city,Coral City.

Snail Sister: Spongebob finds a stray snail and takes it in, Gary recognizes it as his own sister.

Neighboring(SPECIAL(new character)):Spongebob gets a new neighbor that has a pet snail.

I'll post more soon, you should add ideas too!

63 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/26/14 10:30 PM

Gamebob:Patrick convinces spongebob to buy a new game console. spongebob gets so addicted to the game, he never leaves his home. So patrick has nobody to play with,(The game is single-player.)Mr.krabs has ran out of money cause he's so desperate for money, he pays other people to work for him, but they can't prepare a proper krabby patty because mr.krabs won't show them the formula because he thinks they maybe be working for plankton.so they both spend the rest of the episode trying to get spongebob away from the game.(*Phew* that was a mouthful for just one episode. And i may have got some stuff mixed up, but thats what i got.)

Date: 08/26/14 12:55 PM

super apongraio bros spongebob and Patrick go to the mushroom kingdom

Date: 08/21/14 10:17 PM

Hello?

Date: 07/29/14 4:03 PM

1. Me money: Mr. Krabs notices all his money is gone?
Who stole it?

2. A land adventure: Everyone in Bikini Bottom got sucked
up a whirlpool! Can they be saved?

These are both specials.

umphreys

Date: 07/29/14 8:04 AM

new girl in town: spongebob sees the new her friends call her Mimi sponge she has a pet worm her name Is emmy
Mimi sponge wants to eat at the krusty krab
Mimi sponge is a shy kind sea sponge she can sew spongebob
her Bestie is a girly one her name is Darwin sea star Patrick's other sister she has a neahbor squid named gingerward more like
squidward

Date: 07/27/14 4:05 PM

I have five episodes

The Spongefather: When a Italian customer comes to the Krusty Krab and realizes that SpongeBob is very gullible, he takes advantage so he can can steal money from the Bikini Bottom National Bank.

Superstar Patrick: Patrick auditions for a TV show and becomes so famous, Spongebob feels left out.

Computer Plan: Plankton gets tired of his plans always getting foiled, so he tries to convince Karen to make up her own plans to steal the Krabby Patty Recipe.

Face-splat!: Plankton makes a game show for Mr. Krabs so he can steal the Krabby Patty Recipe. It's up to Spongebob and Patrick to stop Plankton from stealing the recipe.

Nwarts: Patrick makes a toy called Nwarts, that becomes famous and causes Squidward to become so jealous, that it makes him stop at nothing to sabotage Patrick's fame!

Date: 07/27/14 12:23 PM

spongebob the silly pages spongebob plays selner
max21ku

Date: 07/02/14 10:59 AM

I have more! They can also be new Lalaloopsy episodes and movie.
Scarlet in Bikini Bottom: Scarlet and Wolf appear in Bikini Bottom and meet Spongebob and friends. Then the Pirates come and capture SB and Scarlet, so it's up to the rest to save them.
TV Adventure *movie*: Red, Purrty and Sprinkle jump into the TV and have an adventure with SpongeBob.
A New World For SpongeBob *movie*: Teddy and Mint E. go to Toffee's Bakery to borrow some things for a party. Then the Pirates come and capture them and SpongeBob saves them. Then Teddy and Mint E. have to find a way to get SB back home.
mmeowkitty

Date: 06/11/14 3:21 PM

I do?: Squidward meets a customer from the krusty krab [miranda], and squidward is attracted to her,so they go on a few dates then one night Miranda kid napes squidward to marry her.

Date: 06/11/14 3:15 PM

New home : spongebob's parents want to move in with him because spongebob's parents house fell apart, later spongebob gets tired of his parents because their babying him.

Date: 06/11/14 11:57 AM

i thinkl the sponge bob show should be cut off because i dont like the show and i never will.

Date: 06/11/14 8:18 AM

cool ideas!

also some others: patrick become rich and spends all his money on bubbles

Date: 06/10/14 7:41 PM

THE BLOB: Spongebob and Patrick find a blob and it turns evil and tries to crush them, but Squidward's girly scream makes the blob laugh himself to death. (Or shatters him. your pick, BAmeliaVee.)

Date: 06/09/14 12:39 PM

they close down glove universe you all know the rest from the episode where they closed down glove world

Date: 06/09/14 10:34 AM

Pinkle Pinkle Widdle Patrick:Patrick sneaks onto Sandy's rocket and goes to space

Date: 06/08/14 6:17 PM

My pretty seahourse:equstran guy- Spongebob's old seahourse friend Mystery comes back as a teenage seahorseman after folowing a bandit through Neptunes magic mirror.

Rabbid rampage(rabbids invasion crossover)- Planton rips a hole in the Spacetimetime continuium & winds up with letting the Rabbids go on a rampage in Bikini Bottom.

TUFF Spongey(TUFF PUPPY crossover that will result in special TUFF PUPPY episodes with SB & friends)-After the Caped Cod attempts to move to Bikini Bottom the Spongebob & TUFF Puppy worlds become one & Plankton & Snaptrap build a satelite to bring the world to it's knees.

Boating School Musical(Musical special)-Spongebob sings his way through a lot of musical numbers before finally getting his boating license.

Date: 06/06/14 1:38 PM

Here are some episodes that would feature my made up character, Marina

*= Major roles

Stressful- SpongeBob and Patrick hear the true story of a girl(Marina) who collapsed in bikini bottom. The friend duo try to pay attention more, because SQUIDWARD told the story.

Patience- SpongeBob and Patrick go to the hospital to find out if the story is really true.

Wonders of life*- Marina gets lost in Jellyfish fields, and falls down to find a spooky woodland. (SPECIAL)

Big problem*- Squidward tries to prank SpongeBob by putting Kelp grow in his drink, but instead (on accident) pranks Marina, who grows to be a big giant.

Date: 06/06/14 2:47 AM

here's one:
A day at the dentist: Patrick's teeth is starting to hurt so he goes to SpongeBob for help. SpongeBob takes Patrick to the dentist but Patrick is scared of the dentist but SpongeBob insisted and Patrick feels better.
moral: take good care of your teeth kids

vammy345

Date: 05/29/14 9:30 AM

i have some snailnapped - A stranger kidnaps gary and S.B needs to save gary! Patrick day! - Everyone acts like patrick for a day,but it dose'nt go right! Dojo failure - Sandy has a karate compition,but she is sick,so S.B takes her place

Date: 05/28/14 7:28 PM

@wolfguy67

Sushi Cat is a game that I LOVE and why not let SB meet him? Do you know what's weird about Sushi Cat? His wife and his son are stuffed animal cats. Isn't that weird?

mmeowkitty