YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » SpongeBob SquarePants » View Thread
Keep Spongebob Living Long: K.S.L.L. Episode Ideas!

Date: 04/16/14 3:01 PM

Post your episode ideas here!

Squidward's Birthday: Squidward's birthday is coming up and
Spongebob tries to help him celebrate it.

Cousin Carl: Patrick's cousin, Carl is coming to visit the Bikini Bottom after being under some stress in the big city,Coral City.

Snail Sister: Spongebob finds a stray snail and takes it in, Gary recognizes it as his own sister.

Neighboring(SPECIAL(new character)):Spongebob gets a new neighbor that has a pet snail.

I'll post more soon, you should add ideas too!

60 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 05/16/14 7:56 AM

@Lolzatar
Other than add me,
I love "Sandy FISH cheeks", I love those episodes.

Date: 05/15/14 8:14 PM

Here's some more! (my
3rd post )

Patrick Runs Away (special) : A new
fish in town starts bullying Patrick,
so he runs away, and SpongeBob
has to find him.

A Day in the Life : A day in the life
of Sam, Patrick's sister.

Alone : When Stanley comes to visit again,
he starts to hang out with Patrick more,
and SpongeBob is left out.

Wormy 2 : Sandy gets another caterpillar,
and figures out it's an evil migit worm!

STOP BULLYING

Clam123

Date: 05/15/14 5:36 PM

Coral City Capture: Plankton gives up stealing the Krabby Patty formula, so he attacks Coral City

Date: 05/15/14 5:32 PM

The Pet Heist- Patrick feels lonely, so he kidnapps Gary, and soon, he will kidnap everyone in bikini bottom. SpongeBob must break into Patrick's house so he can get his gar bear back.

Date: 05/15/14 3:07 PM

Gary's Family: Gary's whole family comes to visit with his many siblings, uncles aunts and grandparents along with his parents, but the reunion doesn't go as planned.

Date: 05/15/14 9:12 AM

The chumpy champ :Oh no ! A new rival restraurant opens next to the krusty krab and starts selling new food menu:
- chumpy pizza
- chumpy fizzy + chumpy burger mega + chumpy fries
- chumpy family menu
the chumpy champ becomes the hit fast food restaurant in bikini bottom so mr krabs loses costumers and money(of course ) and the battle starts between the two restaurants ...
( Inspired from a 'Mucha Lucha' episode )

Date: 05/14/14 5:32 PM

Sandy FISH Cheeks -Sandy gets made fun of being a squirrel, so then she makes a invention that can change her WHOLE identity...
Patty Pilfering -SpongeBob is really hungry, and is out of food. When he enters the Krusty Krab, He sees that it is closed. So, He steals The patties!!
RICH as Gold -Mr. Krabs wins TONS of money, So he decides to close the Krusty Krab. But.. SpongeBob has the plan to fix it..
Bubble-con -SpongeBob goes in the Bubble-con *A bubble convention* and finds his self in the Biggest Bubble Contest with a new character... Arty! Will SpongeBob win the challenge?
Retired and Hired -Patrick gets a new job! Being a TV watcher?!

Date: 05/14/14 11:49 AM

I have one!

Jackpot!: When Plankton wins the lottery, he uses the money to buy the Krabby Patty formula! Will SpongeBob be able to stop him in time?

Date: 05/09/14 6:51 PM

Hey, I got one!

Spongewinner
When the breadwinners crash their Van into the water,they teach spongebob how to make bread, but... they take over the krusty krab and make it a bakery

Date: 05/09/14 5:43 PM

Here's my idea: The crab that really wasn't. Mr. Krabs finds his long lost twin while dumpster diving. It turns out that he's an EVIL twin, who tries to take over the krusty krab, and Mr. krabs, learns something special about his family's past.

Date: 05/09/14 12:27 PM

Squishella(SPECIAL(new character(will appear in other episodes))): A new sponge family moves in next to Spongebob and the four children next door become Spongebob's best friends,but plankton turns them against him except for one and her name is Squishella,the smartest and silliest of them all.

Date: 05/08/14 3:31 PM

your;]

Date: 05/08/14 10:57 AM

Plankbob: Spongebob falls eye on top of Plankton and gets a Plankton-eye.

Stick Pants: Spongebob finds a stick a can't let go of it.

Sponge chum: Spongebob is once again fired from the Krusty Krab and works at the Chum Bucket

Birthday boy: Spongebob's birthday is here and every one comes

M2005

Date: 05/07/14 11:06 AM

The Jelly Piper: Kevin the Sea Cucumber returns & turns all the Jellyfish against Spongebob!

Fiasco returns: Fiasco whatsittoya returns & Sqwidward & Spongebob have to guard his new masterpiece from theives.

I was a Teenage Orca: Karen mutates Pearl into a Killer Whale to get the formula & destroy Spongebob.

Friend or Foe 2: Plankton turns against Spongebob & plots to get the formula by eliminating the sponge responsible for most of his recnt failures.

Date: 05/06/14 7:08 PM

Here are some more! (P.S.
I will probably add LOTS more!)

A Worm or Snail? : SpongeBob
finds a stray worm at the back of
the Krusty Krab, and has to choose
between the worm or Gary!

The Fairly Odd Krab! * (Fairly Odd
Parents crossover) : Mr. Krabs finds
Wanda's magic wand in his safe, and
uses it to make his restaurant a huge
success, but will Jorgan find him?

Spot's Choice : Spot starts to
spend more time with SpongeBob and
Gary more than Plankton, so he has to
choose which side.

The Bikini Bottom Sea Chicken Fest.
(honoring the SC Poultry Festival! Come
and join us!!) : Sandy's idea of sea chickens
had led her to having a festival over her
accomplishment!

Clam123

Date: 05/05/14 6:30 PM

what about 3 episodes in 1 show
1 oh why is this unusual: the SpongeBob characters go to the midnight zone of the sea and meet some unusual creatures even the starfish with thin arms
2 what is it like to be on land: the SpongeBob characters go on land and learn what it is like to be on land
3 lets check the clam: SpongeBob checks his instaclam and sees about his memory

Date: 05/05/14 9:04 AM

Snail Mail-Gary gets stuck on the mail truck after getting a new toy that was stuck in the mailbox & Spongebob has to save him.

Krusty Rescue(Special)-Mr Krabs goes missing & Howard Blanty buys the Krusty Krab Again & Spongebob quits to find him.

Patrick Takes a bath-Spongebob tries to get Patrick take a bath before the Bikini Bottom choice Awards.

Date: 05/04/14 7:54 PM

Here are my AWESOME ideas!

The Skating Octopus : Squidward goes
skating, and joins a competition with Squilliam,
but has to be trained by SpongeBob.

The Stars of the Hour : Sister Sam comes
back, and she and Patrick decide to make
a movie.

Dessert Shirts!: Patrick decides to sell more
art, and makes a shirt made of all kinds of desserts!

Krabby Sushi (special) : SpongeBob and the gang
visit Japan, and Mr. Krabs decides to make a
fish safe sushi called, Krabby Sushi.

Splankton? : Plankton tries to make a invention to
get the secret formula from SpongeBob, but instead,
they switch bodies!

Thnx for letting me post these, and there will be
more to come!

Clam123

Date: 05/04/14 10:19 AM

House Sitting: Squidward is going to his parent's house and he hires Mr. Krabs to watch it for him but Mr. Krabs is busy so Squidward has to hire SpongeBob and Patrick and everything goes wrong! They try to cook food and the burn down the house, they read his mail, and more!

Date: 05/03/14 11:35 AM

SpongeBob goes back to his old school (not boating school) and tries to find a way in, soon he remembers this door that is always unlocked. Then, he goes in and turns on a light and finds out that he was never invited to a 10 year reunion! He walks in then everyone gasps and is like "WHO TOLD HIM??" and he figures out that he is so annoying that nobody wants him around so he tries to be smart and,well, not annoying. And his plan backfires because of his laugh and he tries to solve that problem, but that backfires too. Lets see how it turns out.

<3 Boxxy111