YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » SpongeBob SquarePants » View Thread
What's all this with Spongebob ending :O proof it's not!

Date: 07/06/14 9:09 PM

Can you belive Sam and Cat is really ending already! It does make more sense than Spongebob ending, but how come people are saying it's ending right after the second movie? :O I don't think there's ever been a movie that had a sequal then didn't have a third one, examples: Spider-Man 3, Iron man 3, Open Season 3, Diary of a wimpy kid dog days, Toy Story 3, Rocky 3 (Still contuined) And then it's like Avengers age of ultron will end the avengers, but they need a 3rd one for every movie. So it doesn't mean the end until Spongebob since it's the most popular show on Nick and there wouldn't be Nickelodeon without Spongebob! This is proof that The Spongebob movie 3 could come in 2024 or 2025. They could end there, I mean The Simpsons still has new episdoes and is popular like Spongebob, Spongebob will last up to 10 more years with the succsess! It's too popular and there will be a third movie and I heard there will 46 seasons somehow! So we don't have to worry anymore! Spongebob is the best
   1 Messages Sort By
Show Topics