YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Big Help » View Thread
How to Stay Positive!

Date: 02/02/14 6:19 PM

I've been having a rough school year, and maybe this will cheer me up! Lets get started and stay positive!
1. Friendship! Count how many friends you have right now. If you have more than 15, Awesome! If you have less, thats okay! I've always been wanting to be in the cool kids club, but I'm happier right now with a smaller group of friends! Its like a puzzle! Each of us is a piece and we all make something great!
2. Be nice! If you don't you'll notice the little and big things that push your buttons. Like the piece of clothing that fell off of your jeans, or that guy that isn't nice! If you are nice, you'll notice the sunshine, the rainbows, and the nice friend, and the sweet things in life!
3. The POSITIVES! Mods, I know that maybe some of you are a little tired of reading kids posts. We've all had that one day where we feel like . Maybe if you look at the positives, you can see how we think and maybe learn some interesting things!
F A S T Fact!: Otters hold hands to not seperate while floating! Cute, right?
Ispirational quote: Somewhere, someone is having the best day of their life. If you want to, THAT COULD BE YOU!!!
Stay positive!
Roxy90808
   10 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/16/14 4:41 PM

that is ssoo awesome i like it

Date: 04/14/14 6:51 PM

I think Roxy90808 is right

Date: 04/02/14 5:49 PM

I aggre

Date: 03/30/14 11:05 AM

you are so nice and inspiring roxy !!!

Date: 03/23/14 1:26 PM

Dear Roxy,
You are very inspiring

Date: 03/05/14 11:54 AM

Thanks Roxy90808 That is really inspiring! :)

Date: 02/05/14 1:02 PM

My way of staying positive:
1) Surround yourself with positivity! If you are constantly surrounded by mean, rude, ungrateful people , that will become your attitude. Make sure you only hang around people who make YOU feel good.
2) Send out positive vibes! If you lie, steal, make other people feel bad-then you, my friend, will feel like that is happening to you. Know why? Because karma will come for you. Send a nice text message, compliment someone, talk to your friends. Make other people feel good.
3) Love yourself!! This, by far, is the most important step. Everyone IS beautiful. You are, he is, she is, I am. Love you!
4) Just laugh it off! don't take every little thing so seriously.
5) DO what you love! don't just get by in life! Have some purpose, my friend! Set a goal, big or small.

I hope this helped you, and if you ever need me, just send me a message.
Love,
DMBGP