YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Music » View Thread
what kind of music? NO 1D OR JB PLEASE! I DONT LIKE THEM

Date: 03/16/14 7:15 PM

sup? I'm one of those girls that love electronic and punk rock, plus a little bit of heavy metal here and there.......anyway, what kind of music do u guys like? please just don't talk to me about 1D or JB.anyway.......yeah, so, post down below, and I will respond as soon as I can! thanks!

~2skrillex2 #skrillex4eva

64 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/28/14 7:32 PM

For me, I like music by THESE artists.
~All Time Low
~One Republic
~Ariana Grande
~One Direction (Certain songs)
~Avril Lavigne
~Nickelback
~Bruno Mars
~Chris Brown
~Cher Lloyd (Certain songs)
~Cobra starship (Certain songs)
~Hot Chelle Rae (Certain Songs)
~The Summer Set
~MKTO
~Justin Timberlake
~Nirvana (certain songs)
~5 Seconds of Summer
~Rihanna
~Rixton
~Lana Del Rey (Certain songs)
~Lorde
~Demi Lovato
~Bridgit Mendler
~GRL
~Little Mix (certain songs)
~Michael Jackson
~Beyoncé
~Maroon 5
~My Chemical Romance
~The Janoskians (You might not know who they are,might need to look them up)
~Far East Movement
~Taylor Swift (certain songs)

~Vik

Date: 07/28/14 7:24 AM

let it go is my fav song i dont know if you want to know fav songs or not but i'll say both my fav song is frozen

Date: 07/27/14 4:40 PM

@niko

Thats awesome! i am a really big fan of Demi and her music too! but, my musical heart only belongs to Skrilly, so.............. lol, anyway, keep the comments coming, id love to hear more of you guys favorite music!!!

"You don't need to hide my friend, for I am just like you." ~Sonny Moore(Skrillex)

Date: 07/24/14 10:47 AM

I don't like 1D and JB I like Demi Lovato is my favourite singer. I have her CDs, five posts and i am member in her fun club in stardoll. My favourite song is Really Don't Care,Don't Forget,la la land,Remember December and Neon ligths!!! I <3 Demi Lovato

Date: 07/22/14 5:29 PM

I like Evanescence, 30 second to mars, Paramore, also a bit of rascal flatts. That the main music i listen to.

Uincorn156
"We both have war inside of us.
Sometime it keeps us alive.
Sometime it destory us."
-Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Date: 07/21/14 12:54 PM

@scenekid22

Pentatonix is amazing!!!! me and my sister love them! my favorite is their Daft Punk cover!!

@kaylee

i do listen to paramore. my friend loves them to death, and i think their music rocks! :)

im gonna start adding a quote to my signature guys! all my skrillex fans that know the song 'Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites' will understand it!

"Look at this. Im a coward too. You don't need to hide my friend, for I am just like you" ~Sonny Moore (Skrillex)

Date: 07/15/14 6:06 PM

you need to listen to paramore. The lead singer Hailey has a awesome voice.

Date: 07/15/14 12:20 AM

@HOA13358
I thought I was the only one who liked Pentatonix! I have finally found another fan! My choir class and I got to open for them in 2013 and we got to meet them! It was awesome! They are coming to the State Fair this year! I'm going to see them again! I wonder if they'll recognize me.

Date: 07/03/14 12:31 PM

hey guys, its me again! i just wanna check in and say that all of those bands and artists are amazing people! bubblegum, I'm sorry, 1D and JB are not in that picture lol

and i accepted the ones who gave me buddy requests, so whoever would like to, request away, i WILL accept!!!

Date: 06/30/14 9:40 PM

I love skrillex too

Date: 06/30/14 6:28 PM

ONE DIRECTION AND JUSTIN BIEBER! SO COOL! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM. (XD joking.)

Date: 06/27/14 4:45 PM

im more of a hip hop/rap kinda guy but i do like some country

Date: 06/25/14 5:49 PM

Try Paramore, Thousand Foot Krutch (I suggest The End is Where We Begin album), or Fall Out Boy. Maybe a bit of Green Day, and my personal favorite is A Day To Remember
Aris
"What the heck do they think they know? My head's above the water while the drown in the undertow." -All I Want

Date: 06/25/14 11:21 AM

i like country music.

Date: 06/23/14 10:22 PM

i love contry idk about u but i love;
Carrie Underwood(ps i listening to her while i type this)

Shes my favorite and i have alot more i also love pink and peromore

me love music

Date: 06/23/14 4:32 PM

alright, so i got a message on here that says that they posted people that they think i would like, so i thought that i would give you guys a list of the people that i DO and DONT like:

DO:
Skrillex
Deadmau5
Zedd
Alvin Risk
ASAP rocky
FFDP
From First to Last
Ghost Town
Pierce the Veil
Black Veil Brides
Panic! At the Disco
Zomboy
What so Not
Maklemore
Imagine Dragons

DONT:
Justin Beiber
One Directon

Date: 06/23/14 10:52 AM

I totally agree, I don't like JB and I've decided that I only like two 1D songs, I like:
-IMAGINE DRAGONS! (I'm just discovering I'm not the only one!)
-Lorde (Right up there with Imagine Dragons on my favorite bands/artists list....)
-Katy Perry! (Go Katycats!!!!)
-One Republic (I only know two songs, but their two of my favorites)
-Taylor Swift (I once again only know a few songs, but I like them)
So you can see I'm a TRUE music lover, it looks like all of the artists that I listed are considered different genres of music.....
-Snow-
What is a TRUE music lover? Someone who listens to the radio all day, sings along, dances, even if they can't sing or dance at all.....

Date: 06/22/14 10:50 PM

they might be giants and the cure are my two favorites!

Date: 06/22/14 6:29 PM

@ LightxChild
What the... I like those!

Date: 06/22/14 4:18 PM

I loooove matalica! They rule!