YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Music » View Thread
Is anyone a 5 Sauce Fan? (AKA 5 Seconds Of Summer & 5SOS)

Date: 04/21/14 7:11 PM

So Encase anyone that clicked on this that isn't a fan of 5 Sauce just so you know & your not confused.5 Seconds Of Summer is there official name,but the shorten version is 5SOS.Alot of people pronounce it as "5 Es-Oh-Es" (That really annoys me & like every single member of the 5SOSFam on the planet) but it is actually pronounce as 5 sauce.So anyway is anyone here a fan of them? I am. I sadly wasn't here from the beginning (Which a lot of other fans Criticize you for) But that's not because I didn't think they weren't talented back then it's just because I didn't hear about them in till like 2 months ago when one of my friends told me about them.So please don't judge me or anyone else saying they aren't a true fan because they weren't here from the beginning because I would have been here from the beginning if I knew about them then & I am sure that is how all of the other new members of the 5SOSFam Feels & also Ashton wasn't even here from the beginning never mind us.So this is a Topic that all of the 5 Sauce fans can come together and talk about the boys.So I'll get Started.What's Your Favorite song? & Who is your favorite member?

I don't really have a favorite.It all just really depends on what mood I am.Some days I am Loving Try Hard.Then some days I am jamming out to Wherever you are & Disconnected.And then next thing I know I am singing along with the guys about American Apparel Underwear :D So I don't really have a favorite.And I don't really have a favorite band member either.Some days I am a Micheal girl,Then I hear Ashton's adorable giggle & read about how he went out & signed all these autographs that day,Then I am A Calum Girl.Then I look at our Tall Awarded Penguin (Luke) beautiful blue eyes & then I am a Luke Girl.Honestly I am like all in One.I am just a 5SOS Girl! :) And I think we all have to agree even if you are a certain members girl you have a soft spot for all the other guys.So my fellow 5SOS Lovers Start fangirling away

LuvAustinM (Bri), Geek4Ever, ILuvQuotes, LuvJB4Ever, Luv5SOS
They don't understand.
They think of them as nothing more than a band
But did it ever cross there minds
That it is just not a band
To that girl who sits in her room
Covered in posters of that band
And listen to their music on repeat
Because That very band is
The only reason she hasn't given up.

26 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/16/14 1:46 PM

~*~ Luke Is 18 Today ~*~

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day!! After all you only turn 18 Once!!!

Date: 07/10/14 12:41 PM

I love 5SOS! I've been a fan them since May 07, 2014.
I love all four of them :D. I really want to dye my hair because of Michael. I love all their songs i can't choose a fave. My current nail art is inspired by SmAsh :D

LUVMUSIC13

Date: 07/09/14 12:21 PM

The Boys just said that they are performing at the VMA'S this year!!!! Sadly they now can't open for 1D

Date: 07/07/14 11:56 PM

I LOVE 5SOS (I don't spell it like 5sause but I pre-nounce it that way!)

I can't chose a favorite though, I LOVE their songs heartbreak girl and heartache on the big screen

Date: 07/07/14 11:51 AM

Happy Birthday Ashton!!! You & the rest of the guys have stolen my heart with your music.I hope you keep on drumming for many more years to come!! Love You & I can't wait to see you & the rest of the guys in concert!!!!

~ LuvAustinM (Bri)
Yes I know that Ashton will probably never see what I wrote but I still wanted to post it.

Date: 06/30/14 9:23 PM

@1dfanyay
UM I'm not "Hating" And BTW It's not pronounced however people want to pronounce it.There is a proper way to pronounce & that is 5 Sauce.Even the guys from 5SOS Said that.So....

Date: 06/30/14 3:16 PM

yyeessss yesyesyesyes

you are perfect and ily

Date: 06/29/14 4:25 PM

I think 5SOS rocks my favorites are she looks so perfect and dont stop!

P.S I love one direction waaaaaaaaaaaay more!
P.P.S 5SOS is pronounced anyway people want to say it so dont start hating on people who pronounce it 5 Es-Oh-Es

Date: 06/26/14 3:05 PM

The Album is all over the internet.I told myself not to listen to it & to wait until July 22 But I couldn't help it.I know some people disagree with listening to the album because they worked so hard on it & your "Not" supporting them because you are not waiting for the album,But I don't care I am still getting the album when it comes out.....The only difference is I will have already listen to every song 1,000 Times..... :D

~ BTRRusher, LuvAustinM (Bri)

When I see Photos Of You
My Heart Stops
And My Stomach Flips
Because you may not know me
But I know you
And you may not know that I exist
But You're the reason
I still Do ~ Me About BTR, 1D, & 5SOS

Date: 06/26/14 12:05 PM

The Album Is Out Today in some countries!!! :D But America Has to Wait Until July 22nd for it to come out here...... Times like this I really Hate living in America .

Date: 06/15/14 11:29 AM

The EP Comes Out Tomorrow!!! And The Album Comes out in 12 Days!!!!! And They made a song for the World Cup "Heart Upon Our Sleeves" & since the EP came out in other countries already.The songs are online & I listed to the new songs.And they Are amazing...Oh & I Also Have some great news (Well for me a least) ........ I AM SEEING 5SOS LIVE ON JULY 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

~ LuvAustinM (Bri)
I Love it When I catch you Looking at me, And then you
Smile & Look Away ~ Me About My Crush

SF <3 <3 <3

Date: 05/23/14 12:26 PM

@ls12

Yeah That got me so mad.Like I understand that maybe she couldn't see that well,But Even if you Eye sight is really bad How do you get ONE out of 5??!! And If you don't mind me asking what did you see that made you not like them for a little while? There is a lot of stuff that probably could & can scared some people.The boys are Pretty Crazy! :-)

I Think it is really cool that 5 Seconds Of Summer Album Title is 5 Seconds Of Summer.Now They just needed to make a song and Title it 5 Seconds Of Summer & put it on the Album..So I can say I am listening to 5 Seconds Of Summer By 5 Second Of Summer from the Album 5 Seconds Of Summer...... :-)

Date: 05/19/14 5:18 PM

I'm a 5sos fan! Well, somewhat. I've only been in the fandom for a few months (I started with Heartbreak Girl and I heard it on Radio Disney)! I didn't like them for a bit after seeing some stuff but I ended up coming back. I love them all but I'm mostly a Luke girl and a Calum girl.
Their performance at the Billboard Awards was AMAZING! Poor Luke, he was a little nervous at first! But, all of them were fantastic! Kendall Jenner got me mad like seriously? WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO SAY ONE DIRECTION?! Like there's a clear difference between an O and an S. So what if you didn't wear contacts!

-LS12

Date: 05/18/14 7:11 PM

MICHEAL IS A BLONDE!!!!!!!! I REPEAT MICHEAL IS A BLONDE!!!!!!!!

After Tonight Everyone Will know about 5 Seconds Of Summer........ I'm not sure if I am ready...... :/ ~ Me About 5SOS Performing at The Billboard Awards

Date: 05/17/14 9:48 PM

@5SosIrwin
Me to,I am so excited for there album to come out & the music video on Monday.And I am Super excited to watch them perform on the Billboard Awards tomorrow.I wish I could see them live but I am happy for you that you get to see them & 1D :-)

I'll always support Carlos Pena-Vega,James Maslow,Kendall Schmidt,& Logan Henderson......But I'll never forget Carlos Garcia,James Diamond,Kendall Knight,& Logan Mitchell

Date: 05/17/14 12:41 PM

Finally I found my family on here! Omg im so excited for everything that's going to happen this summer. Starting with the music video on Monday and ending with the biggest of all when I go see them and One Direction on August 30th. I am a complete Ashton girl and love everything about him from the eyes, the hair, the accent, the personality and of course the laugh. They deserve everything they are getting so much because they have worked so hard to get where they are. I am so grateful that my friend made me listen to 5sos last year before we went to see them and one direction. I have been a Directioner for the past 3 years and little did I know last year when I first listened to them that I would be this obsessed with less then a year later.
-5sosirwin

Date: 05/16/14 4:38 PM

Can you go look at my 5 Seconds Of Summer Imagines on the Stories board? It's posted under this account and the Title of the post is "5 Seconds Of Sumner Imagines" Yes I know very original.Anyway Thanks! :-)

They don't understand.
They think of them as nothing more than a band
But did it ever cross there minds
That it is just not a band
To that girl who sits in her room
Covered in posters of that band
And listen to their music on repeat
Because That very band is
The only reason she hasn't given up

Date: 05/13/14 8:11 PM

~*~ Important News!!! ~*~
The Guys are releasing there very first Album!!!!! The Album Title Is is "5 Seconds Of Summer" The Album Track list is.
1) She looks So Perfect
2) Don't Stop
3) Good Girls
4) Kiss Me Kiss Me
5) 18
6) Everything I didn't Say
7) Besides You
8) End Up Here
9) Long Way Home
10) Heartbreak Girl
11) Lost Boy
12) Amnesia

(Extra Tracks)
13) Social Causality
14) Never be
15) Voodoo Doll
16) Green Light

The Release Dates Are.
June 27: Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Holland, Slovakia, South Africa, Switzerland, Sweden
June 30: Everywhere Else!
July 16: Japan
July 22: USA, Canada, Mexico

I am So Excited.And They Are also releasing there New EP "Don't Stop" On June 15.So we are defiantly getting a lot of new music form the boys!! :-)

I'll always support Carlos Pena-Vega,James Maslow,Kendall Schmidt,& Logan Henderson
But I'll never forget Carlos Garcia,James Diamond,Kendall Knight,& Logan Mitchell

Thank you for 5 Awesome Years! :-)

Saw BTR On 6/4/11,8/14/12,& 7/27/13

Date: 05/10/14 8:34 PM

@Guppeh
Welcome To The Fandom! :-)

There was a Girl
Who always had her mind on that one special boy
Thinking about His Ocean blue eyes that you could get lost in forever
Or The way he would never fail to make her smile even when she was at her worst
Or his voice that could make her heart melt
She was Falling for Him

But he had no attention of catching her
After all He doesn't even know she exists ~ Me About Luke Hemmings

Date: 05/03/14 12:57 PM

I have recently become a 5SOS fan. I'll tell you the story.

I was doing reviews for the songs people have requested, and the first group was 5SOS. The first song I listened to was pretty catchy.