YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Music » View Thread
Is Anyone A Hunter Hayes Fan?!

Date: 06/26/14 9:04 PM

I Love Him!! I think he is Super talented & Super Cute! So Does anyone else like him?
   33 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/26/14 1:07 PM

i absolutely love him he is the cutest most talented teenage country singer is the world

Date: 07/25/14 11:29 AM

@omgitzvik

YAY!!! (sorry...)
Okay, the thing is... I haven' really listened to MCR or SWS that much yet (I'll tell you my favorite songs after I do though!) but I'm already OBSESSED with ATL. My favorite songs would have to be Therapy, Love Like War, and Backseat Serenade. What are your favorite songs? (From MCR and SWS as well.)

P.S. I haven't told anyone that I'm getting into these types of bands because:
1. I want them to be my little secret (most of the music I listen to I've discovered through friends or I've told literally everyone about).
2. People who know me might think it strange for me to like such music. (I'm a perky little thirteen year old who likes unicorns and rainbows...)

CatFan5000

Date: 07/24/14 10:11 PM

@catfan5000
I love SWS, ATL, and MCR! :)
Which song is your favorite out of all of their songs?

Date: 07/24/14 12:38 PM

Hey hey! Sorry it's been a while since I've been on this board... But I'm back!
And... I CAN NOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.
You know that singer Troye Sivan I told you about!? Well... He released the single from his EP two days early (yesterday) and I AM FREAKING OUT SO BAD RIGHT NOW. THE SONG IS SO GOOD AND I'VE LISTENED TO IT ABOUT TWENTY TIMES ALREADY.
Anyway... now that I'm done fangirling, I discovered quite a few artists a few days ago and I'm starting to really like them. So, I was wondering if maybe you guys might like any of them?

Pierce The Veil
Sleeping With Sirens
Panic! At The Disco
All Time Low
Mayday Parade
We Are The In Crowd
BOTDF
Bring Me The Horizon
My Chemical Romance

Also if you know any good bands like these, that'd be great!

P.S. I just realized exactly how EVERYWHERE my music taste is... I've got Christian, Country, Bubblegum Pop, Pop Punk, Rock, and literally everything in between...

CatFan5000

Date: 07/23/14 9:42 PM

kind of. i do love 1d too. zayn mine

Date: 07/23/14 2:19 PM

"Invisible"

IT MAKES ME CRY.

That's how you know I approve of a song.

Date: 07/22/14 11:59 PM

@LuvAustinM Yes, I do know how you feel. And yes even some Directioners drive ME crazy! I mean I feel the same way right now on the Movies board, which I am SERIOUSLY thinking of never going to again! I mean there is so much hate about the movie Frozen and that's all anyone talks about now on there and it's driving me crazy now! oh, BTW call me Grace *not my real name*

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 07/14/14 4:48 PM

@Bethanie
I watched one of his videos.And No I don't know any of those people.

@SHIELDfan3
I know I said I Don't like 1D,But I think they are decent.I wouldn't say I am a Directioner.I wouldn't even say I am a fan,But I do think they are decent.I am sure you saw a lot of my different rants about How I don't like them.I Think they have maybe 2 decent songs,But I do think they are sweet & funny boys.Most of the time I start ranting about them is because of the Fans (You are in the Rusher fandom also so I am sure you know how some Directioners can be) So when i do those rants It is just because the fans get me mad & that is how I handle it (Yea I know it's not the best way) So I actually do think 1D is decent. Anyway out of those Artist these are the ones I like.

Little Mix
Scotty McCreery
Cassadee Pope
Austin Mahone
Taylor Swift
Big Time Rush
Dove Cameron
Laura Marano
Ariana Grande
Victoria Justice
Selena Gomez
Miley Cyrus *New & Old Stuff*
Bridgit Mendler
Shane Harper
Fifth Harmony
Cimorelli

Date: 07/14/14 9:34 AM

hay guys i have the good song i am going to listen to nick
radio

Date: 07/13/14 6:36 PM

@LuvAustinM It's okay, I'm kinda use to it. It happens to me A LOT, not on here, but in real life.
Well, I really haven't heard anything from The Vamps or 5SOS *I know it is pronounced 5 Sauce though*, but I LOVE R5
1) Riker
2) (I Can't) Forget About You
3) Riker & Ross *IDK the shipping*
I would like to know more about The Vamps and 5SOS though.
~~~~~
Here are some of my other favorite artist *I have a wired mix just to let you know*
One Direction *DON'T HURT ME!!!!!!*
Little Mix
Scotty McCreery
Luke Bryan
Cassadee Pope
Austin Mahone
Taylor Swift
Big Time Rush
Carrie Underwood
Dove Cameron
Laura Marano
Ariana Grande *after Victorious is when I started liking her*
Victoria Justice *same as with Ariana*
Kelly Clarkson
Christina Grimmie
Blake Shelton
Selena Gomez
Miley Cyrus *Older stuff; Kickin' And Screaming was the last thing I like from her*
Bridgit Mendler
Shane Harper
Fifth Harmony
Cimorelli
Hastune Miku *Vocaloid/Project Diva F video game character*
Kagamine Rin *Same as Miku*
So yeah, a mix. My brother got me into Project Diva F, I can't understand a word they are saying *Japanese game that is NOT translated*, but you can figure out what the song is about. I recently started liking Austin Mahone, I have been listening to more and more of his songs *I have two as of now*. And I know that you don't like 1D, but I just went ahead and put them on there.

TTYL !
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 07/13/14 4:12 PM

Other people I sorta like:

Tyler Oakley
Troye Sivan
O2L (our2ndlife) (Connor... )
Connor Franta
MyHarto (Hannah Hart)
Mamrie Hart (No relation to Hannah, BTW)
Grace Helbig
PewDiePie
CutiePieMarzia
AmazingPhil
danisnotonfire
tydelevi
Miranda Sings
Zoella
Tanya Burr
Jim Chapman

Do you guys know/like any of these people?

Also, you guys can call me Bethanie. :D

CatFan5000

~Be the Troye to my Tyler~

~Keep Calm and Love the Boy With Cotton Candy Hair <3

Date: 07/13/14 3:48 PM

@LuvAustinM

I'm glad you liked the songs! (And Jason, lol. (doesn't his hair look like cotton candy???))
Anyway, I'm sure he does something with it, but I'm not sure. All I want to know is... How does one acquire that much hair? And more importantly, how in the world do you take care of that much hair?? (Rhymey-rhyme, lol.)
I'm really glad I've found someone I can talk about Jason with without it being an argument over whether his hair is real or not. XD Out of my mom, my sister, and BOTH my grandparents, only my grandpa believed me that it was real. (I at first only showed my mom a picture of him rather than one of his videos, and she said it was photo shopped on. XD)
Also, question: Did you watch one of his videos, or just look at a picture?

@Shieldfan3

I'm so sorry if it was my fault you felt left out! You are fully welcome to join the conversation if you would like!

CatFan5000

Date: 07/13/14 2:58 PM

@Catfan5000
It's Okay,I was joking anyway And I just listen to those songs & I love them! And that VeeOneEye kid has Insane hair! Like does he do something with it to make it look like that or does it just naturally look like that?
PS. You can call me Bri

@SHIELDfan3
I'm sorry! We didn't mean to hurt your feelings.You are welcome to join in on CatFan500 & I's conversation.And If You like R5,The Vamps,And 5SOS You can answer these question for fun if you would like.
1) Who's your favorite member of 5sos,R5,And The Vamps?
2) What's your #1 favorite song by each band?
3) If you HAD to ship two members of each band together who would it be?

If you don't want to do that.You can comment some of your favorite artist to see if us 3 have any in common.

Date: 07/13/14 2:11 PM

@LuvAustinM

I'm sorry I made you feel like you were being quizzed...

Anyway, since you didn't list the artists as one's you loved, maybe you could check these songs out? (You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'd like to know if you would like them!)
Ordinary by Ricky Dillon
The Fault In Our Stars (MMXIV) by Troye Sivan
Echo by Trevor Moran
Ur the 1Z by Hannah Hart (I know I didn't list her as a favorite, but she has a great voice and I love this song!)
Bonus: Could you also maybe possibly check out this kid by the name of VeeOneEye? (He doesn't sing, but at least look at a picture, he has awesome hair. XD)

CatFan5000

Date: 07/13/14 1:28 PM

I feel left out now

TTYL !

Date: 07/12/14 9:33 PM

@catfan5000
I feel Like I am being quizzed.... Lol (In a Good Way)

1) It's really does depend on the day,But I would say most of the time I am a Luke & Michael girl (I just can't pick one out of those two)
2) My Favorite Member in R5 Is Ross
3) My favorite in The Vamps is Brad
4) Rejects,Can We Dance,Louder
5) Ross Lynch & Riker Lynch together (Sorry IDK there ship name) James McVey & Brad Simpson (I know the ship name,But I forgot) And Luke & Michael (I know it,But I forgot it)

Date: 07/12/14 7:50 PM

@LuvAustinM

So what your saying is... We agree on many of the same artists... (I've literally never met someone who has as many same favorites as me then you do.)
And while we're on the subject... Who's your favorite member of 5sos? What about R5? What about The Vamps? (Mine: Luke, Ellington, James)
What's your #1 favorite song by each band? (Mine: Good Girls, One Last Dance (Kellington... ), Somebody to You)
And (the most important question) if you absolutely HAD to ship two members of each band together who would it be? (Mine: Cake, Rydellington, Jadley)

CatFan5000

~Be the Troye to My Tyler~

P.S. Today I discovered this kid (he's actually 21 y/o but who cares) his name is VeeOneEye (AKA Jason) and his hair looks like cotton candy. XD

Date: 07/11/14 6:44 PM

@CatFan5000

I Love:
The Vamps
R5
Ed Sheeran
Becky G
Ariana Grande
Lorde
Cody Simpson
Taylor Swift
Shane Harper
Big Time Rush
Demi Lovato
Austin Mahone

And Many More....

Date: 07/11/14 1:31 PM

I love his song storm warning

Date: 07/10/14 7:11 PM

@LoveAustinM

Other than Hunter and 5sos, I am currently obsessing over The Vamps and R5.
I also like A LOT more artists, including:

Ed Sheeran
Ricky Dillon
Becky G
Ariana Grande
Lorde
Cody Simpson
Taylor Swift
Shane Harper
Ellie Golding
Trevor Moran (Can't wait for his EP!)
Troye Sivan (Can't wait for his EP either! (XD) And the music video he's currently filming!)
OneRepublic
Sam Woolf (I really wanted him or Alex to win American Idol!)

There are more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

CatFan5000

P.S. I used to like One Direction, but I've since left the fandom. Also, as you can tell, my music taste is pretty much a little bit of everything.