YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Music » View Thread
=)~~Elsa's Song Reveiws~~(=

Date: 07/03/14 9:22 PM

So here's an example.

Fancy by Iggy Azalea
Rating: 9.6/10
This is an AMAZING song in my opinion. But seriously, what's with the cussin'? I don't care much for that though. What does she mean by ace, goose and cris? When Charli says chandelier swingin' what does she mean? I don't think that's possible. But I would listen to it constantly. I love the those beats throughout the song. I really don't like rap but I LOVE this song!!!!!

I'm gonna post song song that nobody requested, so don't think I thought that one of you guys requested that song.

8 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/08/14 6:56 PM

@ Elsa596
Yeah? Well, what about this missing part: "It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules for me. I'm free!"

Date: 07/07/14 5:52 PM

Want U back by Cher Loyld (Did I spell that right?)
Rating: 6/10
I used to love this song when I was little. Now, not so much. She cussed a several times. It's just about a breakup of a BF and GF and the girl wanting the guy back.

Date: 07/06/14 12:13 PM

I like the song Fancy that you were talking about, and on one version it's even better, because they replace the cursing with good words, so you can listen to the whole song. I also love the rapping in the middle. I give it a 9.5.

Date: 07/06/14 11:07 AM

i am done with that song it is horrible!!!!! 0 stars!!!!

Date: 07/04/14 11:38 AM

Let it Go by Demi Lovato
0.5/10
What the heck, Demi?! You even took out my fave lyrics! "My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.And one thought crystalizes like an icy blast!! I'm never going back. The past is in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Do youz see why I gave it half a star?

Date: 07/04/14 11:33 AM

How 'bout Cher llyod.
Yep, so I want you back by Cher LLyod