YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Music » View Thread
Song Reviews by LS12!

Date: 07/30/14 8:19 PM

Hey guys! I'm back. The website changed and I'm back from vacation! You guys can give me requests!

Just some rules before you do!
1)No metal or rap and don't give me a lot of country.
2)Don't rush me please!
3)Don't get mad if I give your favorite song a bad review. I don't have to like everything.

-LS12
If you want, you can ask me to review songs on MSP (I'm xxLittleDanosaurxx there)

50 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/22/14 6:18 PM

Glad your back!!
Love will remember- Selena Gomez
Shake it Off- Taylor Swift (It's stuck in my head lol)
Undercover- Selena Gomez
Forget Forever- Selena Gomez
Thank you ls12 (aka my favorite song reviewer!!)

Date: 08/22/14 2:25 PM

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco
out of (4.9 out of 5)
EEEEP! You don't how big my smile was when I saw this being requested! It's one of my favorite. The lyrics are extremely fun and interesting. It tells a story and the video goes great with it. Brendon sounds FANTASTIC (like always)! The instrumental's amazing too! Overall: It's a classic.

-LS12

Date: 08/22/14 2:00 PM

Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer
out of (3.3 out of 5)
The lyrics are generic. It's like any other break up song. Their vocals didn't amaze me so much. Maybe when they perform it live, they would be more emotional but in the recording, Cal and Luke sound like robots. Overall: The mood of the song is really calming but it could have been done a lot better.
The Only Reason by 5 Seconds of Summer
out of (4.2 out of 5)
I have mixed feelings on this. It's a little too slow, I think. The lyrics were okay, a little generic and sappy but I've heard way worse. Their vocals were very good.Overall: If the lyrics were less repetitive and it was at a faster tempo, I'd enjoy it a lot more.

-LS12

Date: 08/22/14 1:51 PM

Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer
1/2 out of (3.5 out of 5)
I love 5sos and all but I wouldn't say this is their best song so far. The lyrics remind me a lot of One Direction, sorry. It's too immature. The video was amazing. Also, their vocals are really good, especially Luke's. Overall, it's a good summer song for tweens.
If You Don't Know by 5 Seconds of Summer
out of (4.8 out of 5)
This is one of my favorite songs! Luke sounded fantastic here. His voice had a great tone! It was very calming. The lyrics weren't amazing but they were a lot more mature than most of their other songs. Ash did an amazing job too. Overall: It's just perfect.

-LS12

Date: 08/21/14 11:22 PM

21 Guns by Green Day
Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco

Date: 08/21/14 6:06 PM

plz rate shake it off by taylor swift.

Date: 08/21/14 1:40 PM

I'm almost done with reviews so you can request some more

-LS12

Date: 08/19/14 1:29 PM

Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes
1/2 out of (2.5 out of 5)
His voice is really nice, I'll admit that. This kind of song projects his voice very well. I can tell from the comments, girls LOVE this song and they want him to sing it to them. Oy. Anyways, I was mislead by the title. I thought it would be a dance song but it's not. The production was too boring, in my opinion. What I really didn't like about this was its lyrics. It's nothing unique. I've basically heard 3 other songs with practically the same lyrics.

-LS12

Date: 08/19/14 1:16 PM

I Wish I Could Break Your Heart by Cassadee Pope
out of (3.2 out of 5)
The lyrics are really immature. If it was a teen singing, I could be a little bit more lenient. However, I'm pretty sure she's not a teen. Her voice is okay. Her voice is more suitable for rock music than country. But, in this case, she sounds good. The production is decent. There's nothing for me to rave about this.

-LS12

Date: 08/19/14 12:30 PM

Salute by Little Mix
out of (4.3 out of 5)
This reminds me a lot of Beyonce and Destiny's Child. It's very empowering. The lyrics tend to be a little too repetitive but with the message it's trying to send, it's okay that's it's repetitive. The military drums is a great effect. Their vocals are okay. Perrie really should have had a solo. This kind of song is PERFECT for her voice, unlike a lot of other LM songs she has solos in. However, the rest of the girls sounded good.

-LS12

Date: 08/19/14 12:08 PM

Can you review these:
1)You and I by One Direction
2)Let it go (movie version)
3)A thousand years by Christina Perri

That is it for now. Thanks! :)

Date: 08/17/14 5:01 PM

Storm Warning by Hunter Hayes
1/2 out of (1.5 out of 5)
I didn't like this at all. Yes, I might be a little biased since I don't like country music so much but that's not the reason why I don't like it. The lyrics are not interesting at all. It just repeats the same thing over and over again (pratically). The production is like any other mainstream country song.

-LS12

Date: 08/17/14 4:55 PM

Parachute by Laura Marano
out of (4.1 out of 5)
Woah. This is good! Her voice is okay, nothing unique about it. It's still very plain and I didn't like how she pronounces "fall" in the chorus. The lyrics clearly have to do with Austin being her parachute. I don't if they're dating or not, I don't watch the show. The production was absolutely AMAZING! It goes very well with the lyrics. I'm surprised how good this was.

-LS12

Date: 08/17/14 4:48 PM

Superhero by Ross Lynch
1/2 out of (4.2 out of 5)
This was really good. His voice sounded amazing in this. Usually, his voice annoys me a bit but it sounded very smooth and relaxing in this. The lyrics are okay. I'm assuming this is a tribute to victims of bullying. It's nice that his fans can relate to this and feel more appreciated. It's a great move for him. The "oh-oh-oh" hook tends to repeat too many times but that seems to be it's only flaw. I'm shocked how sweet this is!

-LS12

Date: 08/17/14 4:44 PM

I am so, so sorry I haven't done reviews in such a while! I'm going to do some now.

-LS12

Date: 08/05/14 8:29 PM

Life of The Party - Shawn Mendes
Show You - Shawn Mendes
One of Those Nights - Shawn Mendes
The Weight - Shawn Mendes

Date: 08/04/14 2:32 PM

@LS12 that's fine, I don't mind if you skip them. You can just do the first 5 on my list too (well, minus Classic cause you already did it)
Superhero by Ross Lynch
Parachute by Laura Marano
Storm Warning by Hunter Hayes
Salute by Little Mix
I Wish I Could Break Your Heart by Cassadee Pope

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 08/04/14 11:26 AM

@Looloo
Are you kidding me? I'm not doing all of those songs. I said just to give me 5 songs, NOT ALL OF 5SOS' SONGS. I'm only doing the FIRST 3.

I love 5sos and all but I'm already behind on reviews and I'm not wasting my time doing all of those.

-LS12

Date: 08/03/14 9:19 PM

Don't Stop By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Good Girls By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Kiss Me Kiss Me By 5 Seconds Of Summer
18 By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Everything I Didn't Say By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Beside You By 5 Seconds Of Summer
End Up Here By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Long Way Home By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Heartbreak Girl By 5 Seconds Of Summer
English Love Affair By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Amnesia By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Lost Boy By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Mrs All American By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Social Casualty By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Never Be By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Voodoo Doll By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Greenlight By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Heartache On the Big Screen By 5 Seconds Of Summer
The Only Reason By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Rejects By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Try Hard By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Tomorrow Never Dies By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Independence Day By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Close As Strangers By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Heart On Our Sleeves By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Out of My Limit By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Wrapped Around Your Finger By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Wherever You Are By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Disconnected By 5 Seconds Of Summer
If You Don't Know By 5 Seconds Of Summer
Unpredictable By 5 Seconds Of Summer

Date: 08/03/14 5:57 PM

Angel in Blue Jeans by Train
out of
This is really good. It has a little bit of a country feel to it but I don't mind it too much. The lyrics are sweet. I'm fond of the lead's voice. It's very relaxing. I'm pretty sure I've heard the harmony from another song but I can't remember. The melody's lovely. So far, this is one of my favorite songs by them. I expect it will be a hit soon!

-LS12