YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Music » View Thread
Song Reviews by Rainbow!

Date: 08/22/14 11:51 AM

I'm going to try again with the song review thing. Send in some requests, please? Request anything you like, but keep the lyrics clean, please, and don't give me a whole bunch of requests at one time. A maximum of 8 requests per time should be good.

Rainbow

9 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/13/14 3:51 AM

can you do:
18: 5 seconds of summer
I miss you :blink 182
amnesia: 5sos ^

Date: 08/27/14 4:57 PM

I?m really sorry these are late, I already explained why they are in my last post. But without further ado, here are some of the requests!

Superhero by Ross Lynch (Requested by @Elsa3Olaf3)

I couldn?t find the audio for this one, so I can?t do a full review of it (sorry), but I looked up the lyrics and they?re really beautiful!

Parachute by Laura Marano (Requested by @Elsa3Olaf3)

This song is really pretty! The lyrics are so sweet. Laura?s voice is kind of pretty. I wouldn?t say she has the best voice of the Disney girls, but she isn?t half-bad. I really love the instrumental, it works very well with the lyrics and Laura?s vocals. I?ve never really liked Austin & Ally (both the show itself and the songs on it) but this song is actually quite good!

Me And My Broken Heart by Rixton (Requested by @Elsa3Olaf3)

I really like this song. It gets stuck in my head a lot. The instrumental is very fun. I think the vocals are good and work very well with the song overall. The lyrics are okay not the best but not the worst. I like this song because musically, it is so different from the rest of the male teen idols out there (5 Seconds Of Summer, One Direction, all them). It?s quite unique and I really like it!

Love Runs Out by OneRepublic (Requested by @Elsa3Olaf3)

I love this song so much! The lyrics are pretty interesting and different in a good way. The vocals are really good. I also love the instrumental with the loud, beating drums and the change of tempo about three-quarters of the way into the song. Overall, this song is incredible and I love listening to it.

Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea (Requested by @Elsa3Olaf3)

I?m in love with this song! It was my jam all throughout this summer. The lyrics are okay. The instrumental is really awesome and I love the use of saxophone. Ariana?s vocals are amazing! I don?t think Iggy was needed, but she did a good job! I have nothing but good things to say about this song.

Tomorrow, I will do Somebody To You, the Girl Meets World theme song, and Do You Want To Build A Snowman.

Rainbow

Date: 08/27/14 12:15 PM

@MLP,

What about it? If it doesn't follow the guidelines, I can't review it. Besides, I don't even like My Little Pony that much (no offense to anyone).

Rainbow

Date: 08/26/14 6:07 PM

what about the MLPEG song: Battle of the Bands?

Date: 08/26/14 5:38 PM

I'd post these additional rules with the reviews, but the reviews are in a word document that keeps crashing so I am kind of struggling to do them. They'll be up as soon as possible! But anyway, the additional rules:
-If a song is over 6 minutes long, I won't do it. I tend to get bored of listening to a song after 6 minutes, no matter how good the song is.
-I WILL do covers (versions of songs not by the original artist, if you didn't know).
-I WILL NOT, however, do parodies or other comedy songs, unless they are clean.
-Please don't rush me. I try to get these done as soon as possible, but I may be dealing with technical difficulties or situations in my life offline. Please be patient with me!

That should be all for now. If I come up with any other rules for requesting, I will post them!

Rainbow

Date: 08/24/14 12:33 PM

How about:
Superhero by Ross Lynch
Parachute by Laura Marano
Somebody to You by The Vamps
Me & My Broken Heart by Rixton
Love Runs Out by OneRepublic
Problem by Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea
Take on The World by Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard *Girl Meets World theme*
Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? by Disney's Circle of Stars

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/Elsa3Olaf3
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 08/23/14 11:25 AM

Keep it up with the requests, please! I will get them done as soon as possible! Also, I STILL don?t do scores.

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes (Requested by @guppeh)

This is good. The lyrics are a bit cliche and the song is kind of slow, but I can live with it. The instrumental is cool. But the best part of the song for me is his vocals. I love his voice! It?s much better than most of the male teen idols out there. Overall, I wouldn?t say this song is one of my favorites, but it?s good and I could listen to it again without complaining.

Show You by Shawn Mendes (Requested by @guppeh)

I like this better than Life Of The Party. The lyrics are interesting. At some points, they can get pretty repetitive, but I don?t mind. The instrumental is fun! I really love the whistling in the background. His vocals are really good. Overall, this is a better song than Life Of The Party and I would listen to it again.

21 Guns by Green Day (Requested by @guppeh)

I like this a lot. The lyrics are awesome and seem to tell a story. The instrumental is also really cool. The singer?s vocals are very unique and work well for the song. I?m not a huge fan of rock music, but this is pretty good!

Rainbow

Date: 08/22/14 9:49 PM

Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes
Show You - Shawn Mendes
21 Guns - Green Day