It's almost Mother's Day and in honor of awesome moms everywhere, we're counting down the 10 reasons why they rule. Take a look at our list of everything that makes mothers (and grandmothers, and great-grandmothers and great-great grandmothers) magnificent!
10. They have awesome hair. Looking for a new 'do? Ask a mom for help!
9. No seriously, they have REALLY awesome hair. Did you know that all the major hair trends are started by moms? It's true!
8. They always have all the answers. Most of the time the answer is, "Clean your room!" But still.
7. They're great at respecting privacy. Er, well, at least they try to.
6. They're not afraid to get messy. Ever wonder how moms are so good at cleaning up messes? They've had tons of experience.
5. They can read your mind. Okay, sometimes this isn't a good thing...
4. They have great stories. Who knew your grandma had to walk uphill BOTH WAYS to school? How is that even possible?
3. They give great hugs. Everyone knows mom-hugs can fix just about anything!
2. They know how to have fun. If you turn the word mom upside-down it spells wow. Think that was an accident?
1. Because they're moms! There's no better reason to love moms other than the fact that they're awesome all around. Now it's YOUR turn to tell your mom all the reasons you think she rules! Have a great Mother's Day!