Kids' Choice Awards nominee Katy Perry can get away with rockin' blue hair, monster high heels, dresses made of candy canes...the list goes on and on. She can pull off anything! In true KP costume spirit, we've put together a list of our favorite frocks that she's worn over the past few years. Check 'em out and tell us what you think!
- Talk about a lady in red! KP was looking quite classy in crimson for her performance at Vh1's Salute the Troops!
- Katy was pretty in pink at the Grammy awards in 2009.
- What an entrance! Katy turned heads with this super long train and sparkly sequin-topped dress at the Grammys this year. We can't stop talking about it, so she must be doing something right!
- This structured pink dress is definitely a different look for Miss Katy and we love it!
- Katy is a "California Gurl" through and through in this teal and pink dress with palm trees on it. We bet it was made especially for her! So Jealous!
- This spunky, sequined design is so Katy and so beautiful.
Now that you've seen Katy's style file, tell us which dresses you wish you could wear! And then vote Katy Perry for KCA!