The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards were so much fun! So many deserving people went home with blimps, Jack Black was an awesome host, and a million people (and audience members!) got slimed. We expected the slimy parts, but here are the top 5 highlights of the night that we did not anticipate!
5. Snoop Gets Slimed on Stage with Big Time Rush: We knew Big Time Rush would be performing their incredible song "Boyfriend," but we had no idea what a huge part Snoop would play in their routine! He was slimed like crazy at the end of the song! Thank goodness it wasn't at the beginning -- we loved seeing BTR bust a move (or a few moves!).
4. Jack Black is a Dancing Machine! Jack Black did not just host the 2011 KCAs, he danced them! We swear this dude danced more than some of the musical acts! Between the show's opening cover of Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" and his dance moves while the BEPs performed "The Time" and "Just Can't Get Enough," Jack was practically a pro! If Fergie is looking for a new backup dancer, we think we've found just the guy for the job.
3. iCarly Wins the Blimp for the Third Year in a Row: We were so psyched when iCarly won the KCA for Favorite TV Show! Sure, they've won this award twice before, but they so deserve a third blimp!
2. Jane Lynch Gives Jason Segel a Slime Slushie: Jane Lynch plays Sue Sylvester on Glee and there's nothing Sue likes more than throwing slushies into people's faces. So she took her evilness one step further and slushied co-presenter Jason Segel in the face with a cup full of slime! He basically ate it and we basically choked laughing.
1. Russell Brand and Rico Rodriguez Get Slime Sabotaged: Hate to break it to you, guys, but most of the sliming at the KCAs is planned out before the show. But the most hilarious and definitely unplanned sliming of 2011 happened when Russell Brand and Rico Rodriguez appeared on stage to present the award for Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie right after Johnny Depp had slimed the entire audience. The slimy front-row watchers were feeling frisky and decided to throw slime on Johnny and Rico! Ha! Watching Russell shield Rico from slime and adlibbing slime jokes was the highlight of the evening!