- SCHEDULEWorldwide Day of Play and all Partner Activities will run from 10:00AM - 4:00PM rain or shine.* Big Time Rush and Fresh Beat Band are scheduled to perform on The Ellipse. As with any outdoor event, weather issues can change the schedule, so continue to check the site for additional updates. * Weather issues like lightning or high winds can cancel outdoor events - although that is unexpected, the site will have updates with that information.
- ACTIVITIESFrom 10:00AM to 4:00PM, you can enjoy activities set up by over 50 of our partner organizations! Hit a homer with Major League Baseball and Boys & Girls Club of America's batting contests and clinics. Be a soccer star with shooting and passing clinics provided by Major League Soccer! Score a touchdown with drills from the National Football League, and serve some aces with the United States Tennis Association! Plus, many more!
- TALENTSome of your favorite Nickelodeon stars will be joining the fun right there with you! Don't miss appearances by:
- -Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Noah Munck, and Jerry Trainor from iCarly!
- -Victoria Justice, Liz Gillies, Ariana Grande, Avan Jogia, Leon Thomas, Matt Bennett and Daniella Monet from Victorious!
- -James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt, Logan Henderson, and Carlos Pena from BTR!
- -Taylor Gray, Dillon Lane and Ashley Argota from Bucket and Skinner!
- -Ryan Potter, Gracie Dzienny and Carlos Knight from Supah Ninjas!
- -Keke Palmer from True Jackson, VP!
- -Jeff Sutphen from Family BrainSurge!
- -Cymphonique Miller and Max Schneider from How to Rock!
- -The Power Rangers!
- -And don't miss special performances by the Fresh Beat Band and Big Time Rush!
- HOW TO GET THEREBy Car: If you are coming from the south, you may use Interstate 395. If you are coming from the North, you may use either Interstate 495, New York Avenue, Rock Creek and Potomac Parkway, the George Washington Memorial Parkway, or the Cabin John Parkway. If you are coming from the West, U.S. Routes 50 and 29 will bring you to the National Mall. Finally, if you are coming from the East, please use U.S. Routes 50, 1, or 4.
Please be aware that there will be no parking provided at the event.
By Public Transportation: There are many ways to get to the National Mall via Public Transportation. The Metro Center station near 13th Street, NW and Farragut West station near 18th Street, NW both provide easy access to the area.
By Airline: If you are coming from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, or Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, there are taxi cab and Metro services available that will connect you to the National Mall.
- ENTRANCESEntrances to the event can be easily located with the above map.
- PLACES TO KNOWEmergency Services: In case of emergency, there are Emergency Service Tents located throughout the event. Please note their exact locations on the map above. These tents will serve as medical facilities, as well as a lost & found. Parents who have been separated from their child(ren) will also be able to locate them through these tents.
Concessions: There will be Concession Stations with healthy food options at the event. There will also be free water stations located throughout the park.
Restrooms: Restroom facilities will be located throughout the park.
- RULESYour safety is our number one concern. We ask that you not bring any lawn chairs or large coolers to the event.